Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral/ Fiche communication

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/ Fiche communication
Message de pctne posté le 17-05-2016 à 08:57:36 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Dans le cadre de mon oral, je dois réaliser la présentation d'une fiche de communication orale.
Pour préparer cette présentation, j'ai rédigé l'ébauche de ma présentation que voici :

"Now I am going to speak about my situation of communication. It's a situation I had observed during my work placement. The two protagonists were Mrs P and Mrs C. Mrs P was the customer and Mrs C the supplier. Mrs P received a client reminder to inform the company that it had an invoice unpaid. Ashtonished, Mrs P searched on its softxare if the bill was really unpaid. The software indicates the bill like paid. So, Mrs P decided to called the company to inform it. Mrs C answered on the phone and Mrs P explained her that she had received a client reminder but that the company have already pay. Mrs C wanted a proove of the payment and asked Mrs P to send her by mail a screen shot of the account state. Mrs P accepted and they hanged up. During the conversation, Mrs P needs to prove to Mrs C that the payment had been done. I had spotted two stakes during the conversation : an identity stake and a relationnal stake. An identity stake because Mrs P and Mrs C wanted to give a good image of her ; and an relationnal stake because they used ritual of a good communication like politenness rules, manners and presentation. Mrs C and Mrs P succeded to find a solution. Mrs P will sent aprint screen to prove the payment. Finally, the outcome of the situation was that Mrs P send a mail to Mrs C to prove the payment had been done. Then, Mrs Chaudier had answered to the mail of Mrs P to say her that everytig was ok. So, the problem was resolved"

Pourriez-vous me dire ce que vous en pensez et ce qui pourrait être à modifier s'il vous plait ?
Merci pour vos réponses.
Bonne journée à tous,
Cordialement,

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 17-05-2016 09:02

Réponse: Oral/ Fiche communication de gerondif, postée le 17-05-2016 à 19:52:11 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
erreurs en bleu, correction en vert

"Now I am going to speak about my situation of communication. It's a situation I had observed during my work placement. The two protagonists were Mrs P and Mrs C. Mrs P was the customer and Mrs C the supplier. Mrs P received a client reminder to inform the company that it had an invoice unpaid(inversez). Astonished, Mrs P searched(c'est fouiller. looked) on its software to see if the bill was really unpaid. The software indicated the bill like as paid. So, Mrs P decided to called(infinitif) the company to inform it(ou them qui fait moins inhumain). Mrs C answered on the phone and Mrs P explained to her that she had received a client reminder but that the company had already pay(participe passé). Mrs C wanted a proove of the payment and asked Mrs P to send her by mail a screen shot of the account state. Mrs P accepted and they hanged (verbe irrégulier)up. During the conversation, Mrs P needs(prétérit) to prove to Mrs C that the payment had been done. I had spotted two stakes during the conversation : an identity stake and a relationnal stake. An identity stake because Mrs P and Mrs C wanted to give a good image of her(pronom pluriel réfléchi) ; and an relational stake because they used the ritual of a good communication like politeness rules, manners and presentation. Mrs C and Mrs P succeded(in + ing) to find a solution. Mrs P will sent a print screen to prove the payment. Finally, the outcome of the situation was that Mrs P send(prétérit) a mail to Mrs C to prove the payment had been done. Then, Mrs Chaudier had answered to the mail of Mrs P(cas possessif 's) to say tell her that everything was ok. So, the problem was resolved"

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux