Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Aide/ correction Art

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Aide/ correction Art
Message de ella0095 posté le 26-12-2016 à 14:46:10 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous !!
je dois faire un discours pour la Fac que je dois apprendre par coeur mais voilà je le pense rempli de fautes...haha ! quelqu'un peut-il m'aider à le corriger s'il vous plait?
Merci beaucoup d'avance !!

THE IMPORTANCE OF ART
Today, I want to share something with you, I want to share a passion with you because a passion has meaning only when shared. Today I want to talk about the art and about its importance in a modern society & to give you some reasons why a society like ours needs art and artists more than ever? But before I begin, let’s give a quick definition of the art. It is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power
In our society, we are taught to be “selfish”, “self-centred”, to put people and their interest aside in order to be the best in this competitive world we live in. Thus, one may feel lonely, unlovable, isolated. Art can bring people together. How? When looking at a piece of art, people live a common experience, they share ideas and thoughts. Their senses wake up and they get the thrill spontaneously and above all simultaneously. Moreover, art unites people: souls born and raised in different cultures, from different ages, backgrounds, countries, religion. Indeed, to appreciate art we must be open-minded about History, about the other civilisations, about humans. Enjoying art is a process that involves consideration and respect for others. That’s why we need art today more than ever.
If you ask somebody what first comes to their mind when they hear the word “art”, I am sure that 80% would say “beauty”. Art is beauty thanks to the various techniques, colours, forms, textures that artists use. Beauty is important, we all acknowledge it, don’t we? It is needed. In a world where things seem gloomy and dark, art has a colossal role: remind us that out there, there is attraction and charm. Also, thanks to art, our thought-process improves. Seeing beautiful pieces helps people being more imaginative and have new perspectives in order to become free-thinkers, to find their own patterns of thoughts and, even more important, to be confident about their personal judgement. Art is like an enigma, trying to solve it means being out of your comfort zone, but once you got the solution you can see all the delicacy and refinement of it.
Also, art appears to be a fighter against time. Let me tell you what I mean: today, everything goes faster and quicker and speedier. We have no time to rest, to breathe. Art has the power to temporarily remove one from their monotonous existence and is able to make one scratching an itch into another world. Art also represents stability, steadiness, loyalty : it remains the same as the years go by. To fully appreciate it and understand it, we can take all the time we need without hurry. People can find a lot of intimacy in art when we lack privacy in our modern society.
To sum up, I think we should never forget how powerful art is, no matter what, no matter how the world we live in keeps evolving every day. Its influence remains precious, intense. Finally, I would just end with this quote from Andre Maurois: “Art is an effort to create, beside the real world, a more humane world.”

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-12-2016 15:38

Réponse : Aide/ correction Art de delf2312, postée le 27-12-2016 à 10:39:49 (S | E)
Tout ceci me paraît excellent, c'est bien écrit ! Et même s'il y a des fautes que je n'ai pas vu, elles ne s'entendront pas puisque c'est à l'oral. C'est d'ailleurs surtout la prononciation qui sera cruciale il me semble. Bon courage !

Réponse : Aide/ correction Art de jade77, postée le 27-12-2016 à 11:22:43 (S | E)
Hi ella0095!
Let me say you that your presentation is pretty expressive and has a great sense.
Just in the conclusion you wrote:"no matter what", it is better if you say "no matter what it is" instead.
That's it, best of Luck with your presentation

Réponse : Aide/ correction Art de ella0095, postée le 30-12-2016 à 19:31:40 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup & merci pour les conseils !!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux