Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

POC/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

POC/aide
Message de arnaud9536 posté le 26-03-2017 à 11:32:22 (S | E | F)
Salut Bonjour tout le monde
je suis en 2nd et j'ai une POC demain sur lieux et formes de pouvoir. J'ai commencé à l'écrire, cependant j'ai un niveau assez faible et j'aimerais une aide pour relire et vérifier les fautes les plus importantes.

INTRO:
Hello, today I’m going to talk about the notion locations and forms of power. Power allows institution of a political, social and personal order within a group, but also engender tensions, conflicts or opposition. Study the various forms of powerin the Anglo-Saxon world is necessary to a good understanding of the culture. Firstly I will talk about symbolic institutional places of the power in the United State, then the role of the media, and finally the other forms of powers and opposition.

1er PARAGRAPHE:
As federal republic, it’s the president who lives in White House. He governs the country at the federal level but every state arranges its institutions. So there is a congress wich votes and drafts the federal laws. Every state can pass its own laws on defined domains. The American congress, wich lives in the Capitol is bicaméral, with the House of Representative, and The Senate.

2e PARAGRAPHE:
The media are traditionally considered as the fourth estate, because they have a real influence on the public opinion, are thus dreaded or at contrary used by the other forms of power as the politics or the economic world. The media scandals are revealing of this power, for example the Watergate scandal : journalists revealed to the public the attempts of espionage in Watergate, wich is the seat of the democratic Party, where would have been involved President Nixon who had to resign. Or the NSA scandal: Edward Snowden, ex-employee of the NSA revealed in the press, the existence of the program PRISM which on the pretext of looking for terrorists, adduced to spy Americans. With internet, the media scandals are more and more frequent given that everybody can become a journalist. A real social movement of whistleblower is very active today.

3e PARAGRAPHE:
History was marked by numerous fights and contesting of power which were able to take forms not violent as that of Civilian Rights in the United States. This fight aimed at guaranteeing to the blacks the same rights as the whites and began during Rosa Parks's which refused to give its place to a white in a bus. The boycott of Montgomery's buses and the increase of the nonviolent actions as demonstrations followed itself. The leader of this movement is the doctor Martin Luther King who became famous in particular during his speech " I have a dream " during the step for the freedom and the employment in 1963.
This movement will allow in particular the promulgation of two laws which will end the segregation: the Civilian Right Act in 1964 and the Voting Act in 1965.

CONCLUSION:
To conclude I can say that Power in democratic country is really shared between diferent actor, In my body I talk only of United State but the process can be different in according with the country. But in United State power is shared betwenn : a president who work on a federal level, a Congress wich votes and drafts federal laws, into this American Congress are else the House of Representative, and The Senate. Finally are media wich play an important role. I can add that people can play too an important role like see previously.

Encore Merci !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-03-2017 12:03

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux