Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Bac/Spaces and exchanges

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Bac/Spaces and exchanges
Message de julie291 posté le 18-04-2017 à 19:20:13 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je suis actuellement en Terminale et je prépare mon oral de bac d'anglais sur la notion espaces et échanges. J'aurais besoin d'aide, d'avis et/ou d'une correction pour certaines parties de mon texte.
Merci d'avance pour vos conseils et votre aide.

I am going to present the notion of spaces and exchanges.[...] I'm going to speak about movements of people and particularly young people who take a gap year. Some students decide to leave abroad for a year ; for various reasons. It costs money but it bring so much more important things. Therefore we are going to see why so many students take a gap year ?

An increasing number of students choose to take a gap year. Some of them go abroad, other stay in their country or in their city. Students take a year often before starting university or before finding a job. Sometimes it’s because they don’t be accepted in the university of their choice or because they want to discover the world before joined the real world or take time to be sure of what they want to do in the future.

In the video “What's a gap year?” a journalist of Planet gap year asks Joel Mauney “What is a gap year ?”. He explains that a gap year is the occasion to apply to real life the theoretical learning got at school. In the video Cecilie Nygaard explain that a gap year is a year where we take off and it's a moment to think about what's gonna be the next step of our life and explore different things. It’s the moment to thinks about what we really likes and what was important to us and also to maybe become a better person and know ourselves better. Studies show that a students who take a structured Gap Year develops their concentration, their sense of purpose and engagement in the world. They also found that taking a Gap Year had a significant positive impact on students' academic performance in college. In fact, students who had taken a Gap Year were more likely to graduate with higher grade point averages than observationally identical individuals who went straight to college.

More and more students go abroad to discover the world, even students with financial restrictions. Leave abroad cost a lot of money but they are solutions to reduce the cost.For example find a little job or join an association. If you are volunteer in an association, you will have a bed and meals. It allow to learn the rules of the world of work and open our minded about the reality of the world. Otherwise you can register on couchsurfing. It’s a new web site where you meet people from your destination and they can accept that you can sleep in their home for free. It’s the best way to meet local people and learn about local food and local custom.

In conclusion, we can say that the number of students who take a gap year increase because the cost can be reduced and it’s the opportunity to discover the world and ourselves. To myself I travel with friends, in brother community where I meet people from around the world, and in a association who take care about families which live in suburbs in Marseille. I played games, manual activities, gardening and sport with children and I helped them with their homeworks. It was an enriching experience. Personally I would like take a gap year after preparatory class or I wish make a commitment after my studies in an association named vets without borders, and go to africa.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-04-2017 21:49

Réponse : Bac/Spaces and exchanges de laure95, postée le 19-04-2017 à 10:42:24 (S | E)
Bonjour,
- it bring (faute de conjugaison)so much (pas le bon mot ici)more important things. Therefore we are going to see why so many students take a gap year ?: enlever point d'interrogation (question indirecte)

-Students take a year often (pas à la bonne place)before starting university
-they don’t be accepted: mal construit.
- in (pas la bonne préposition)the (pas de the)university of their choice
-before joined (before + verbe + ing)the real world or take (même remarque) time to be sure of

- In the video Cecilie Nygaard explain (faute de conjugaison) that
- different things: c'est à dire?
- It’s the moment to thinks (to + infinitif) about what we really likes (faute de conjugaison) and what was (présent)important
- a students: a + singulier.
- who take a structured Gap Year develops their (singulier ou pluriel? )concentration, their sense of purpose and engagement
- Leave (mettre au gérondif)abroad cost (singulier)a lot of money but they are (they are = ils sont)solutions
- It allow (faute de conjugaison)to learn
- our minded: mal construit.
- for free.

- In conclusion, we can say that the number of students who take a gap year increase (présent be +-ing)
- in a association who take (faute de conjugaison) care about families which (pas le bon relatif)live in suburbs
- their homeworks: mettre au singulier.
- I would like (to) take a gap year after preparatory class or
- I wish make: mal construit.
- africa: majuscule.

Réponse : Bac/Spaces and exchanges de julie291, postée le 19-04-2017 à 11:48:52 (S | E)
Bonjour,
merci beaucoup pour ton aide,
Est-ce correcte si j'écris :
- they don’t be accepted -> they have not been accepted
- but they are solutions -> but solutions are available to reduce the cost
- to learn the rules of the world of work and open our minded about the reality of the world. -> to discover the rules and the reality of the world of work.
- or I wish make a commitment after my studies in an association named vets without borders -> or join an association named vets without borders after my studies

Réponse : Bac/Spaces and exchanges de laure95, postée le 19-04-2017 à 13:57:22 (S | E)
Oui, très bien.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux