Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Idea of progress/oral

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Idea of progress/oral
Message de roty posté le 13-05-2017 à 11:36:16 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
Je souhaiterai savoir si la grammaire et l'orthographe sont correctes pour mon oral de bac la semaine prochaine. S.il vous plaît.
Merci d'avance

I am going talk about the idea of progress.
First of all I would like to give a definition of this notion. The idea of progress can be defined as an improvement, development or a change. The society evoluve positievely in thems of sciences, technology, modernization, living condition.
However, the idea of progress is still debate between those who consider that it’s beneficial and those for whom it’s harmful.
We will try two part to answerat this problematic : In what ways has progress made modern-day life better ?
First, we will talk about scientific progress. Then we talk about technological progress.

I_ Scientific progress
The scientific progress can be a medical advance like we have studied in class gender selection. Gender selection is creating a designer baby. It could create an unbalance society : more men than women or more women than men. It’s illegal and prohibited in France because he exits many risks. He allows to cure babies or to avoid diseases. We have seen the film preview of “ Welcome to Gattaca “. This is a science fiction movie released in 1997 and written by Andrew Nicol. This film presents a vision of the future where children are conceved through genetic manipulation to ensure they possess the best features of their parents. A couple go to the geneticist. They want another baby, a boy so that he could play with his elder brother.
Moreover, we have listen an interview which a couple have 3 boys and they want a girl. Each time they wanted a girl, in vain. The women was thinking about adopting a girl when she found a website about genetic manipulation. The couple manipulate mother nature. The idea of creating is baby is not far-fetched. A new technology help couple to manipulate mother nature to their advantages. A procedure of verification of embryos was invented to identify embryos who have serious genetic diseases, which can be lethal. However, this procedure is more and more use in a different light like couples who would choose the sex of their children. But this activity lead to an ethial concerns.
This progress enable have a better life for parents as for children and developed scientific progress but why not leave mother nature do things ?

II_ Technological progress
The technological progress is technologies to slow down climate change such as hybrids car, wind turbines, salr panels and biofuel but not only. Infact, men create robot who can substitute at men real. In a first document we have studied this. On this picture, we can see two robots on the left a men and the right a women. The two robots are androids, it’s robot or automaton resembling a human being. The robot on the right was designed by a team of Japanese scientists. She is a state of the art robot. The robots could improve our quality of life in air homes and workplace by increasingly taking over boring an dangerous tasks. They can help ederly people and disabled people in their everyday life to do house hold chores. The main drawback of using robots in the work place that humans being are made redundant, people loose their jobs and robots price. The other technological progress is cars. More precisely the driverless cars. Infact, Google is not the only ones with their sights set on the self-driving market. Mercedes began testing autonomous driving in the eighties. This cars was equipped with internet, connected displays that can be controlled by eye tracking and hand gestures. Autonomous cars are advantages because numbers of deaths on road stay important and this technologies permits to reduce accidents.
Technologies progress permits to have a better life thanks to robots or driverless cars because old an disable people don’t may something alone.

To conclude, the scientific or technological progress have evoluted life of many people thanks to medical advances, robots and driverless cars. But is not without inconveniences because gender selection put ethiao concerns and some doctors are not agree with genetic manipulation.
Moreover, the driverless cars is not without risk because if the technology not operate then people can have serious accident.
In my opinion, the progress can be good for people life if is control. But I don’t want to use gender selection because for me mother nature have to make choice about genes for my children and I have to accept this.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-05-2017 12:09

Réponse : Idea of progress/oral de laure95, postée le 13-05-2017 à 13:52:24 (S | E)
Bonjour,
- The society evoluve (orthographe + faute de conjugaison)positievely (orthographe)in thems of sciences (pas de s)
- the idea of progress is still debate (participe passé)between
- answerat (pas de at) this problematic
- Then we (will) talk about technological progress.

I_ Scientific progress
The(pas de the) scientific progress can be a medical advance like we have studied in class (with) gender selection.
- Gender selection is creating a designer baby: mal dit.
- he (pas le bon pronom)exits many risks.
- He (même remarque) allows to cure babies
- and written (un film est produit pas écrit)by Andrew Nicol.
- conceved (orthographe)
- A couple go (faute de conjugaison)to the geneticist('s).
- we have listen (participe passé + présposition) an interview (in)which a couple have 3(faute de conjugaison) boys
- The couple manipulate (passé) mother nature.
- A new technology help (faute de conjugaison)couple (pluriel)
- this procedure is more and more use (participe passé) in a different light like couples who would choose the sex
- But this activity lead (faute de conjugaison)to an (pas de an) ethial concerns.
- This progress enable (faute de conjugaison) (préposition)have a better life

The (pas de the) technological progress is technologies (singulier)
- Infact: en un seul mot.
- men create robot who (pas le bon relatif)can substitute
- at men real: ?
- and (préposition)the right a women (a + singulier).
- She is a state of the art robot.
- The (pas de the)robots
- in air homes: ?
- in their everyday life (pluriel)
- house hold: attaché.
- The main drawback of using robots in the work place that humans being are made redundant, people loose their jobs and robots price: ?
- More precisely the (pas de the) driverless cars.
- Infact
- , Google is not the only ones (singulier)
- This cars (singulier)was equipped with internet
- Autonomous cars are (have pas are) advantages because (article) numbers of deaths on road stay (remain pas stay) important
- and this technologies (singulier)permits to reduce accidents.
- Technologies (mettre l'adjectif)progress permits
- disable (participe passé) people don’t may (mal construit)something (anything pas something)alone.

- To conclude, the (pas de the)scientific or technological progress have evoluted life (mal dit) of many people
- But (sujet?) is not without inconveniences because gender selection put (faute de conjugaison) ethiao concerns
- and some doctors are not agree: verbe mal construit.
- Moreover, the (pas de the) driverless cars is (faute de conjugaison)not without risk
- if the (pas de the)technology not operate (verbe mal conjugié) then people can have serious accident (pluriel).
- the (pas de the)progress can be good for people (marque de la possession)life if is control (participe passé)
- mother nature have to make choice about genes for my children: mal dit.

Réponse : Idea of progress/oral de roty, postée le 13-05-2017 à 16:11:35 (S | E)
Merci
Il y avait un paquet de fautes. Je vous revoie le document corrigé. Sinon est-ce bien pour un oral ?

First of all I would like to give a definition of this notion. The idea of progress can be defined as an improvement, development or a change. The society evolve positively in them of sciences, technology, modernization, living condition.
However, the idea of progress is still debated between those who consider that it’s beneficial and those for whom it’s harmful.
We will try two part to answer this problematic: In what ways has progress made modern-day life better ?
First, we will talk about scientific progress. Then we will talk about technological progress.

I_ Scientific progress

Scientific progress can be a medical advance like we have studied in class with gender selection. Gender selection is creating by the designer baby. It could create an umbalance society : more men than women or more women than men. It’s illegal and prohibited in France because we exit many risk. We allows to cure babies or to avoid diseases. We have see the film preview of “ Welcome to Gattaca “. This is a science fiction movie released in 1997 and product by Andrew Nicol. This film presents a vision of the future where children are conceived through genetic manipulation to ensure they possess the best features of their parents. A couple went to the geneticist. They want another baby, a boy so that he could play with his elder brother.
Moreover, we have listening an interview in which a couple has 3 boys and they want a girl. Each time they wanted a girl, in vain. The women was thinking about adopting a girl when she found a website about genetic manipulation. The couple manipulating mother nature. The idea of creating is baby is not far-fetched. A new technology helps couples to manipulate mother nature to their advantages. A procedure of verification of embryos was invented to identify embryos who have serious genetic diseases, which can be lethal. However, this procedure is more and more using in a different light like couples who would choose the sex of their children. But this activity leads to an ethial concerns.
This progress enables an have a better life for parents as for children and developed scientific progress but why not leave mother nature do things ?

Technological progress is technology to slow down climate change such as hybrids car, wind turbines, salr panels and biofuel but not only. In fact, men create robot which can substitute a men real. In a first document we have studied this. On this picture, we can see two robots on the left a men and the right a women. The two robots are androids, it’s robot or automaton resembling a human being. The robot on the right was designed by a team of Japanese scientists. She is a state of the art robot. The robots could improve our quality of life in air homes and workplace by increasingly taking over boring an dangerous tasks. They can help ederly people and disabled people in their everyday life to do house hold chores. The main drawback of using robots in the work place that humans being are made redundant, people loose their jobs and robots price. The other technological progress is cars. More precisely driverless cars. In fact, Google is not the only one with their sights set on the self-driving market. Mercedes began testing autonomous driving in the eighties. This car was equipped with internet, connected displays that can be controlled by eye tracking and hand gestures. Autonomous cars have advantages because the numbers of deaths on road remain important and this technologies permits to reduce accidents.
Technologies of progress permits to have a better life thanks to robots or driverless cars because old an disabled people don’t allow anything alone.

To conclude, the scientific or technological progress has evolved life of many people thanks to medical advances, robots and driverless cars. But is not without inconveniences because gender selection put ethical concerns and a lot of doctors are not agree with genetic manipulation.
Moreover, the driverless cars are not without risk because if technology not operates then people can have serious accidents.
In my opinion, the progress can be good for people’s life if is controling. But I don’t want to use gender selection because for me mother nature have to make choice about gender for a children and I have to accept this.

Réponse : Idea of progress/oral de laure95, postée le 13-05-2017 à 18:51:46 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
- The society evolve (faute de conjugaison)positively in them of sciences (pas de s), technology, modernization, living condition (pluriel).
- We will try two part: ?

I_ Scientific progress

- Gender selection is creating by the designer baby: ?
- we exit (faute de conjugaison) many risk (pluriel).
- We allows to
- We have see (participe passé)
- and product (chercher le verbe produire et le mettre au participe passé)by Andrew Nicol.
- A couple went to the geneticist('s).
- They want (passé) (préposition)another baby
- Moreover, we have listening (participe passé) (préposition)an interview
- The couple manipulating (temps du verbe?) mother nature.
- The idea of creating is (a pas is)baby is not far-fetched.
- However, this procedure is more and more using (participe passé) in a different light
- an (enlever an)ethial concerns.
This progress enables an (to pas an) have a better life for parents as for children and developed (infinitif)scientific

Technological progress is (a)technology to slow down
- salr
- men create robot (pluriel) which can substitute a(pas de a) men real (inverser l'ordre des mots).
- a men and the right a women:men et women sont des mots au pluriel.
- it’s robot or automaton: mettre tout au pluriel.
- She (qui est she?) is a state of the art robot.
- The (pas de the)robots could improve our quality of life
- in air homes: ?
- their everyday life (mettre au pluriel)to do house hold (en un seul mot)chores.
- The main drawback of using robots in the work place (is) that humans being
- loose: orthographe.
- robots price: ?
- Google is not the only one with their (its pas their)sights set on the self-driving market.
-this technologies: this + singulier.
- Technologies of progress: ?
- old an disabled people don’t allow anything alone: ?

-To conclude, the (pas de the)scientific or technological progress has (permit to make people's life evolve)evolved life of many people
- But (sujet?) is not without inconveniences because gender selection put (faute de conjugaison) ethical concerns
- a lot of doctors are not agree
- Moreover, the (pas de the) driverless cars
- if technology not operates
-In my opinion, the (pas de the)progress can be good for people’s life if (pronom?)is controling (participe passé).
- mother nature have to make choice about gender

Toujours autant de faute, dommage, car les idées sont bonnes.

Réponse : Idea of progress/oral de roty, postée le 13-05-2017 à 22:14:33 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
J’espère que j'ai rectifier toute les fautes. Merci d'avance

First of all I would like to give a definition of this notion. The idea of progress can be defined as an improvement, development or a change. The society evolve positively in them of science, technology, modernization, living conditions.
However, the idea of progress is still debated between those who consider that it’s beneficial and those for whom it’s harmful.
In what ways has progress made modern-day life better ?
First, we will talk about scientific progress. Then we will talk about technological progress.

I_ Scientific progress

Scientific progress can be a medical advance like we have studied in class with gender selection. Gender selection is creating by designer baby. It could create an umbalance society : more men than women or more women than men. It’s illegal and prohibited in France because he has many risks. We allows to cure babies or to avoid diseases. We have seen the film preview of “ Welcome to Gattaca “. This is a science fiction movie released in 1997 and producing by Andrew Nicol. This film presents a vision of the future where children are conceived through genetic manipulation to ensure they possess the best features of their parents. A couple went to the geneticist’s. They wanted another baby, a boy so that he could play with his elder brother.
Moreover, we have listening an interview in which a couple has 3 boys and they want a girl. Each time they wanted a girl, in vain. The women was thinking about adopting a girl when she found a website about genetic manipulation. The couple manipulated mother nature. The idea of creating baby is not far-fetched. A new technology helps couples to manipulate mother nature to their advantages. A procedure of verification of embryos was invented to identify embryos who have serious genetic diseases, which can be lethal. However, this procedure is more and more used in a different light like couples who would choose the sex of their children. But this activity leads to ethial concerns.
This progress enables have a better life for parents as for children and developer scientific progress but why not leave mother nature do things ?

Technological progress is a technology to slow down climate change such as hybrids car, wind turbines, solar panels and biofuel but not only. In fact, men create robots which can substitute men real. In a first document we have studied this. On this picture, we can see two robots on the left a mens and the right a womens. The two robots are androids, it’s robot or automatons resembling a human being. The robot on the right was designed by a team of Japanese scientists. It is a state of the art robot. The robots could improve our quality of life in the homes and workplace by increasingly taking over boring an dangerous tasks. They can help ederly people and disabled people in their everyday lifes to do house hold chores. The main drawback of using robots in the work place is that humans being are made redundant, people lose their jobs. The other technological progress is cars. More precisely driverless cars. In fact, Google is not the only one with it’s sights set on the self-driving market. Mercedes began testing autonomous driving in the eighties. This car was equipped with internet, connected displays that can be controlled by eye tracking and hand gestures. Autonomous cars have advantages because the numbers of deaths on road remain important and this technology permits to reduce accidents.
The progress of technologies permits to have a better life thanks to robots or driverless cars because old a disabled people don’t allow anything alone.

To conclude, scientific or technological progress has permit to make people's life evolve thanks to medical advances, robots and driverless cars. But it is not without inconveniences because gender selection puts ethical concerns and a lot of doctors are not agree with genetic manipulation.
Moreover, driverless cars are not without risk because if technology not operates then people can have serious accidents.
In my opinion, progress can be good for people’s life if of is controlled. But I don’t want to use gender selection because for me mother nature have to make choice about gender for a children and I have to accept this.

Réponse : Idea of progress/oral de laure95, postée le 15-05-2017 à 17:50:21 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
-in them of science: ?

I_ Scientific progress
- Gender selection is creating by designer baby: ?
- umbalance society
- because he (pas le bon pronom) has many risks.
- We allows: qui est we + faute de conjugaison.
- and producing (participe passé)by Andrew Nicol.
- we have listening (mal conjugué) (préposition)an interview
- ethial: il manque une lettre.
-This progress enables (to)have a better life
- and developer scientific progress

- climate change (pluriel)
- men real: inverser l'ordre des mots.
- a mens and the right a womens: il n'y avait qu'un seul homme et qu'une seule femme ou plusieurs? ( a + singulier, men et women sont des mots pluriels)
- it’s robot: mettre tout au pluriel.
- a human being.: mettre au pluriel.
- It is a state of the art robot: ?
- in the homes: at home.
- and (in) workplace (pluriel)
- an(d) dangerous tasks.
- lifes: lives.
- house hold: en un seul mot.
- it’s: its.
- the numbers (singulier)of deaths on road remain (singulier) important
- because old a(nd)disabled people don’t allow anything alone: ?

-To conclude, scientific or technological progress has (have pas has)permit to make people's life evolve
- a lot of doctors are not agree: mal conjugué.
- if technology not operates: mal conjugué.
- if of is controlled.
- mother nature have (faute de conjuguaison) to make (a)choice

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux