Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Myths and heroes/bac

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Myths and heroes/bac
Message de a16a posté le 13-05-2017 à 12:23:41 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
Je passe l'épreuve orale du baccalauréat bientôt et je souhaiterais établir une correction de ma notion avec vous.J'aimerais avoir vos avis pour améliorer au mieux ma copie.
Merci d'avance

Myths and heroes
Today, I will present the notion: myths and heroes. Myths can be defined as a popular story or belief. That can be about gods, demi gods or even normal people. Generally, the society is based on them. Heroes can represent a person admired by everyone for their achievements. We take them as examples to become better persons.
To illustrate this, I will focus on women who fought for their beliefs by asking myself: If women can also considered as heroes? I will start with the Suffragettes then Rosa Parks.

First of all, the suffragettes fought for the right to vote. To be heard, suffragettes had done violent actions such as smashing windows and committing arson. In class, we studied a video which correspond to this part. Indeed , this video show that those women thought that after the war, they will have the right to vote and will start to work as men, and to have the rights to vote ( that’s the main reason of their fight). So here, we can say that women can be heroes because they are brave, they fought for their rights. Indeed a low passed in 1928 to put men and women on an equal footing. So, that worth it.

Furthermore, Rosa Parks can also illustrate this notion. In class, we studied her thanks’ an interviewed made on 1956 , between Rosa Parks and a Journalist during the boycott. In those times, black people fought against the segregation and discrimination. We have here the idea of heroes because she didn’t have scared at white people, she even let a white person sit on her seat, so she was arrested and sent to jail. Here we have a woman who fought to have equal rights between black and white people no matter what.

To conclude, thanks the suffragettes and Rosa Parks, we can say that women can be heroes because they made things to change the future and they achieved it. Personally, I think that nowadays women and men are equals because they have the same rights, the same courage.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-05-2017 13:30

Réponse : Myths and heroes/bac de laure95, postée le 13-05-2017 à 17:57:14 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
- Heroes can represent a person (mettre au pluriel)admired by everyone for their achievements.
- We take them as examples to become better persons (enlever persons).
- Tby asking myself: chercher le verbe se demander.
- If women can also (be)considered as heroes?: enlever point d'interrogation

- To be heard, suffragettes had done(preterit simple) violent actions
- we studied a video which correspond (faute de conjugaison)to this part.
- Indeed , this video show (même remarque) that those women thought that after the war, they will (conditionnel)have
- the right to vote and will (conditionnel)start to work as men, and to have the rights (singulier)to vote
- ( that’s the main reason of (pas la bonne préposition)their fight).
- So here: à enlever.
- we can say that women can be heroes because they are brave, they fought (present perfect) for their rights.
- low: orthographe.
- that (verbe?)worth it.

- thanks’(enlever ' et ajouter to) an interviewed made on (pas la bonne préposition)1956 ,
- the boycott: of what?
- In those times: at that time.
- black people fought against the (pas de the) segregation and discrimination.
- We have here the idea of heroes: mal dit.
- she didn’t have scared: ?
- she even let a white person sit on her seat: elle n'a pas laissé sa place à un blanc! Tu dis le contraire!
- Here we have a woman who fought to have (remplacer to have par for) equal rights

- To conclude, thanks t(to)he suffragettes and Rosa Parks, we can say that women can be heroes because they (have)made things to change the future and they (have)achieved it. Personally, I think that nowadays women and men are equals (pas de s)

Réponse : Myths and heroes/bac de a16a, postée le 14-05-2017 à 21:13:46 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
Merci pour votre aide!
Je vous renvoie le corriger qu'en pensez vous ?

Myths and heroes
Today, I will present the notion: myths and heroes. Myths can be defined as a popular story or belief. That can be about gods, demi gods or even normal people. Generally, the society is based on them. Heroes can represent persons admired by everyone for their achievements. We take them as examples to become better.
To illustrate this, I will focus on women who fought for their beliefs by wondering myself: If women can also be considered as heroes. I will start with the Suffragettes then Rosa Parks.

First of all, the suffragettes fought for the right to vote. To be heard, suffragettes did violent actions such as smashing windows and committing arson. In class, we studied a video which is related to this part. Indeed , this video showed that those women thought that after the war, they would have the right to vote and would start to work as men, and to have the right to vote ( that’s the main reason on their fight). We can say that women can be heroes because they are brave, they have fought for their rights. Indeed a law passed in 1928 to put men and women on an equal footing. So, that were worth it.

Furthermore, Rosa Parks can also illustrate this notion. In class, we studied her to an interviewed made in 1956 , between Rosa Parks and a Journalist during the boycott of public transportation by black people. In that times, black people fought against segregation and discrimination. The idea of heroes is reprented because she wasn't afraid of white people, she didn't even let a white person sit on her seat, so she was arrested and sent to jail. Here we have a woman who fought for equal rights between black and white people no matter what.

To conclude, thanks to the suffragettes and Rosa Parks, we can say that women can be heroes because they have made things to change the future and they have achieved it. Personally, I think that nowadays women and men are equal because they have the same rights, the same courage.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-05-2017 21:28

Réponse : Myths and heroes/bac de laure95, postée le 15-05-2017 à 17:24:14 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
- Myths (mettre au singulier) can be defined as a popular story or belief.
- by wondering myself: (enlever myself)
-then (I will speak about) Rosa Parks.

-( that’s the main reason on (for pas on)their fight).
- that were: that's

- In class, we studied her to (in pas to) an interviewed (orthographe)made in 1956 ,
- In (at pas in)that times (pas de s),
- reprented: ?
- she didn't even let a white person sit on her seat: elle était assise à une place réservée pour les blancs.
- Here we have a woman who fought for (article)equal rights

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux