Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Lettre/ motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre/ motivation
Message de ja posté le 08-04-2018 à 18:46:04 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
j'apprends à écrire les lettres de motivation et j'aurais besoin d'aide afin de les corriger s'il vous plait
Merci pour vos réponses.

I am more than interested in the working student position , and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
I currently study in Neoma Business School in second grade in the franco-german program. In September 2018 I will study in ESB Business School in Reutlingen in Germany.
I think that the job you offer fits me because I have done my marketing internship with strong results. I was in charge of the creation of the product visuals in partnership with 6 graphists and 4 photographs, the writing of product sheets. During my internship I was given a lot of responsibility and autonomy, but I also learned to be organized in order to respect deadlines. I was rewarded several times and the company hired me under fixed term contract. Furthermore, I have basic knowledges in Photoshop and Indesign. Actually, I designed a color label for lunch boxes during my internship.
I am sure that I will be committed and determined to achieve the missions that you described because I am a creative person who is looking for a stimulating challenge. I am a dynamic person and I am not afraid to have new tasks as I want to professionally develop myself.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-04-2018 21:33

Réponse : Lettre/ motivation de gerondif, postée le 08-04-2018 à 20:37:34 (S | E)
Bonsoir
I am more than interested in the working student position , and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
I currently study(forme ening) in Neoma Business School in second grade in the franco-german (majuscules) program. In September 2018 I will study in ESB Business School in Reutlingen in Germany.
I think that the job you offer fits me because I have done my marketing internship with strong results. I was in charge of the creation of the product visuals in partnership with 6 graphists and 4 photographs(photograpers plutôt, non?), and of the writing of product sheets. During my internship I was given a lot of responsibility and autonomy, but I also learned (learnt) to be organized in order to respect deadlines. I was rewarded several times and the company hired me under fixed term contract. Furthermore, I have basic knowledges(singulier) in Photoshop and Indesign. Actually(faux-ami qui signifie en réalité), I designed a color label for lunch boxes during my internship.
I am sure that I will be committed and determined to achieve the missions that you described because I am a creative person who is looking for a stimulating challenge. I am a dynamic person and I am not afraid to have new tasks as I want to professionally develop myself.
Il faudrait vérifier le sens de I am afraid to have par rapport à I am afraid of having...

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux