Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Dialogue/ Family life

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Dialogue/ Family life
Message de damien13 posté le 25-11-2009 à 16:17:28 (S | E | F)

Bonsoir,
Je dois faire une introduction d'un dialogue. Pouvez-vous m'aider ? Merci.

En français : La scène se déroule entre les parents Yassine et Kelly et leur fille Carole. C’est une famille sans problème au revenu modeste. Le père se bat pour sauver sa petite boulangerie qu’il tient sur la place du village avec l’aide de sa femme. Yassine et Kelly sont marié depuis bientôt 25 ans, elle a abandonné ses projets d’avenir pour ce de son mari. Carole rentre à la maison et décide de parler à ses parents.

En anglais: The scene is held between the parents Yassin and Kelly and their Carole daughter. It is a family without problem with the income modest. The father fights to save his small bakery which it holds on the place of the village with the assistance of his wife. Yassin and Kelly have been married for soon 25 years, it gave up its plans for the future for it of her husband. Carole returns to the house and decides to speak with her parents.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-11-2009 20:47
titre + forum

Réponse: Dialogue/ Family life de davidnz, postée le 26-11-2009 à 08:23:36 (S | E)
En français : La scène se déroule entre les parents Yassine et Kelly et leur fille Carole. C’est une famille sans problème au revenu modeste. Le père se bat pour sauver sa petite boulangerie qu’il tient sur la place du village avec l’aide de sa femme. Yassine et Kelly sont marié depuis bientôt 25 ans, elle a abandonné ses projets d’avenir pour ce de son mari. Carole rentre à la maison et décide de parler à ses parents.

En anglais: The scene is held between the parents Yassin and Kelly and their Carole daughter. It is a family without problem with the income modest. The father fights to save his small bakery which it holds on the place of the village with the assistance of his wife. Yassin and Kelly have been married for soon 25 years, it gave up its plans for the future for it of her husband. Carole returns to the house and decides to speak with her parents.

The scene [takes place] between Yassin and Kelly, parents of Carole, their daughter. It is a family without problems and with a modest income. With the aid of his wife, the father fights to save his small bakery in the village square. Yassine and Kelly will soon have been married for 25 years. She had given up her plans for the future for those of her husband. Carole retuns to the house and decides to speak with her parents.

Réponse: Dialogue/ Family life de damien13, postée le 26-11-2009 à 19:35:20 (S | E)
bonsoir, pouvez vous m'aider à corriger mes fautes? merci d'avance.

The scene is held between the parents Yassin and Kelly and their Carole daughter. It is a family without problem with the modest income. The father fights to save his small bakery which it holds on the place of the village with the assistance of his wife. Yassin and Kelly have been married for soon 25 years; it gave up its plans for the future for it of her husband. Carole returns to the house and decides to speak with her parents.

Carole: Come to me, I want you to speak for my future. (She of a trembling voice said)

Kelly: Ok it’s all right! Go a head (She answered her while approaching the armchair.)

Yassin: For your future! (Surprised)

Carole: Dad you can’t understand, I don’t want to work with you bakery.

Kelly: it’s your choice Carole. But want do you want to do so? (she of a soft and understanding voice said)

Carole: I want to study medicine.

Yassin: What? You are crazy? To lose your life in study. It will be very easy to work with us.

Carole: I want to realize my dream. I want to be able to help and to look after people, I like this trade, and I want to be a doctor. (She with determination said.)
Kelly: I agree with you, you must realize your dream; but medicine study is hard and expensive! You’re lucky to already have our bakery.

Carole: I’ll do my best mum! And I’ll find a little job. I will arrive there by my own means. Of other before me arrived there, with will one can do everything. Look at dad, you have succeeds in having a bakery. (She said very enthusiastic)

Yassin: I have worked to guarantee you a good future in the bakery moreover to you will leave house. (He answered hopelessly)

Kelly: Yassine, you must respect her choice even if you don’t agree… She is 18 she isn’t a children yet. (she said by putting her hand on her leg)

Carole: It’s true, you understand me.

Yassin: Kelly, you are against me?

Kelly: not yassin I do understand your reaction. Why aren't you not happy for your daughter?

Yassin: To be happy for her? It is too young, it is full with dream. She does not know anything with the life!

Carole: I was sour that you would not understand. (Said she while moving in worms its room while crying)

Kelly: You are proud of you? You want to be annoyed with it?

Yassin: I understood in which clan you were. I turn over to work; we do not have more anything to say to us.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-11-2009 20:39
Topics fusionnés

Réponse: Dialogue/ Family life de damien13, postée le 28-11-2009 à 08:36:45 (S | E)
Pouvez vous me répondre ?? Merci

Réponse: Dialogue/ Family life de damien13, postée le 28-11-2009 à 14:11:13 (S | E)
svp

Réponse: Dialogue/ Family life de yuelan, postée le 28-11-2009 à 21:30:30 (S | E)
JE suis française aussi, donc je corrige ce que je vois qui me choque, ce sera déjà ça de moins... Mais si une personne parlant anglais couramment pouvait corriger, ce serait bien!

The scene is held between the parents Yassin and Kelly and their daughter Carole. It is a family without problem with the modest income. The father fights to save his small bakery which it holds on the place of the village with the assistance of his wife. Yassin and Kelly have been married for soon 25 years; She gave up hers plans for the future for her husband's. Carole returns to the house and decides to speak with her parents.

Carole: Could we have a talk, I want to speak with you about my future. (She said with a trembling voice)

Kelly: Ok it°s all right! Go a head (She answered while approaching the armchair.)

Yassin: About your future! (Surprised)

Carole: Dad you can°t understand, I don°t want to work at you bakery.

Kelly: it's your choice Carole. But what do you want to do so? (she said, her voice soft and understanding)

Carole: I want to study medicine.

Yassin: What? Are you crazy? To loose your life in study. It would be easier to work with us.

Carole: I want to realise my dream. I want to be able to help and to look after people, I like this trade, and I want to be a doctor. (She said with determination written on her face.)
Kelly: I agree with you, you must make your dreams come true; but medicine study is hard and expensive! You°re already lucky to have our bakery.

Carole: I'll do my best mum! And I°ll find a little job. I will make it with my own means. Other before me arrived there, with will one can do everything. Look at dad, you have succeeded in having a bakery. (She said, very enthusiastic)

Yassin: I have worked to guarantee you a good future in the bakery moreover to you will leave house. (He answered hopelessly)

Kelly: Yassin, you must respect her choice even if you don°t agree… She is 18 she isn't a child any more. (she said while putting her hand on her leg)

Carole: It's true, you understand me.

Yassin: Kelly, you are against me?

Kelly: No yassin, I do understand your reaction. But why aren't you not happy for your daughter?

Yassin: To be happy for her? She is too young, she is full with dream. She does not know anything about the real life!

Carole: I was sour that you would not understand. (she said while moving in worms her room while crying)

Kelly: Are you proud of what you've done? You want to be annoyed with it?

Yassin: I understood in which clan you were. I turn over to work; we do not have any more thing to say to each other.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux