Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Scrambled words '39'

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Scrambled words '39'
Message de marit64 posté le 25-11-2009 à 21:29:52 (S | E | F)

everybody!

Unscramble the words to find the right answer.

1- An angry disagreement or argument. ..... (alrueqr)
2- A piece of iron, or of certain other materials, that attracks or repels other pieces of iron. ..... (eatgmn)
3- To pull or tear down. ..... (selmihdo)
4- A type of well-footed sea bird, usually black and white or grey and white. ..... (ulgl)
5- To surprise greatly. ..... (meaza)
6- An unmarried man or a flat suitable for one person. ..... (crbeaohl)
7- To make the forehead wrinkle and the eyebrows move down (as a sign of worry, disapproval deep thought etc). ..... (rnofw)
8- A person's native land. ..... (edolhnma)
9- A mark made by pressure. ..... (mniprti)
10- One of the two glands in the male body in which sperm is produced. ..... (istcteel)

Good luck and have fun!

I'll give you the answers next Wednesday.

So long

Réponse: Scrambled words '39' de brettdallen, postée le 25-11-2009 à 23:44:27 (S | E)
Hello Marit,
I was about to forget, I'm so busy right now!
I haven't taken a look so that going to be a surprise..

1- An angry disagreement or argument. ..... (alrueqr)QUARREL
2- A piece of iron, or of certain other materials, that attracks or repels other pieces of iron. ..... (eatgmn)MAGNET
3- To pull or tear down. ..... (selmihdo)DEMOLISH
4- A type of well-footed sea bird, usually black and white or grey and white. ..... (ulgl)GULL
5- To surprise greatly. ..... (meaza)AMAZE
6- An unmarried man or a flat suitable for one person. ..... (crbeaohl)BACHELOR
7- To make the forehead wrinkle and the eyebrows move down (as a sign of worry, disapproval deep thought etc). ..... (rnofw)FROWN
8- A person's native land. ..... (edolhnma)HOMELAND
9- A mark made by pressure. ..... (mniprti)IMPRINT
10- One of the two glands in the male body in which sperm is produced. ..... (istcteel)TESTICLE

Once again, I can tell you you're absolutely brilliant at making definitions! it seems so hard to me!
I hope you're doing fine out there in the cold
Bye! Write to you soon..

Réponse: Scrambled words '39' de eos17, postée le 26-11-2009 à 10:09:45 (S | E)
Hello Marit
Here they are !
1-a quarrel
2-a magnet
3-to demolish
4-a gull
5-to amaze
6-a bachelor
7-to frown
8-a homeland
9-an imprint
10-a testicle
Have a good day .from now ,I'll be more attentive on Thursday .

Réponse: Scrambled words '39' de dolfine56, postée le 26-11-2009 à 10:27:48 (S | E)
Hello Marit,
nice to see you back, always faithful ...

1- An angry disagreement or argument. ...quarrel.
2- A piece of iron, or of certain other materials, that attracks or repels other pieces of iron. ...magnet.
3- To pull or tear down. ...to demolish.
4- A type of well-footed sea bird, usually black and white or grey and white. ...gull (many gulls here, in Brittany!)
5- To surprise greatly. ...to amaze
6- An unmarried man or a flat suitable for one person. ...bachelor
7- To make the forehead wrinkle and the eyebrows move down (as a sign of worry, disapproval deep thought etc). ...to frown
8- A person's native land. ...homeland
9- A mark made by pressure. ...imprint
10- One of the two glands in the male body in which sperm is produced. ...testicle.

Thanks for this new one; have nice time and not too cold and snowy weather.

Réponse: Scrambled words '39' de nina80, postée le 26-11-2009 à 17:44:39 (S | E)
Bonsoir Marit,

1 - quarrel
2 - magnet
3 - to demolish
4 - gull
5 - to amaze
6 - bachelor
7 - to frown
8 - homeland
9 - imprint
10- testicle

Réponse: Scrambled words '39' de pivoine91, postée le 26-11-2009 à 19:42:09 (S | E)
Hello !

. 1. QUARREL
. 2. MAGNET
. 3. DEMOLISH
. 4. GULL
. 5. AMAZE
. 6. BACHELOR
. 7. FROWN
. 8. HOMELAND
. 9. IMPRINT
.10. TESTICLE

Many thanks waiting for your next mesage !

Réponse: Scrambled words '39' de swan85, postée le 26-11-2009 à 21:22:33 (S | E)

Hello MARIT

1/ QUARREL
2/ MAGNET
3/ DEMOLISH
4/ GULL
5/ AMAZE
6/ BACHELOR
7/ FROWN
8/ HOMELAND
9/ IMPRINT
10/TESTICLE

Thank you very much again
See you soon.

Réponse: Scrambled words '39' de marit64, postée le 02-12-2009 à 21:34:55 (S | E)
Hi everybody!

As usual, you worked very hard.

Here are the answers:

1-quarrel (dispute) 2-magnet (aimant) 3-demolish (démolir) 4-gull (mouette)
5-amaze (stupéfier) 6-bachelor (célibataire, garçonnière) 7-frown (froncer les sourcils) 8-homeland (patrie) 9-imprint (empreinte) 10-testicle (testicule).

Thanks and so long.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux