Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Devoir /Lettre pour Famille d'accuei

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Devoir /Lettre pour Famille d'accuei
Message de jeanp2b posté le 17-03-2010 à 18:53:26 (S | E | F)

Bonjour à tous
Comme vous l'avez compris dans l'intitulé du sujet, mon prof d'anglais a demandé aux participants d'un voyage d'une dizaine de jours aux Etats Unis de se présenter dans une "lettre" (que je dois envoyer par email) qui aiderait la prof organisatrice du voyage aux USA à m'attribuer une famille qui me correspondrait
La voilà donc, je souhaiterais que me disiez si des fautes y figurent et remplacer des expressions françaises mal traduites ...
Merci d'avance

Dear future host family,

I hope frankly that during this trip (that I wait impatiently) you will be able to support myself… To help you to encircle me I will introduce myself first, then I would try to answer the many answers which Mrs Ogden invited us to do..! I am a 15 year old boy who will have 16 at the time of the trip, indeed I was born on March 26th, 1994. First of all, I am Corsican (e ne so fieru !) errrh don't try to understand it is the langage of Corsica The Corsica is a small island near Italy, it bears his name well I think (Beauty Island), I made there my studies until in 3rd but then my parents decided to send (expel ?) me in a very good college deprived in Nice : Sasserno, I was a very good pupil in Corsica (Always top of the class you know...) but in Nice we will say that the "very" has erased as by magic . Then, as you could see it in top I am called Jean, but John would agree to me very well, I love the English consonance! Here, now you know what name to howl when we have to sit down at table! Ahah.
I am rather wise you will see at the beginning, but as soon as I would start to know you we will say that I would be "relaxed much more”. :D I imagine you already frightened reading this, but not, don't be frightened, I am a love! Errhr I believe in fact, ahah ! I must retain at all costs the sentence of Mrs Ogden: Keep in mind that this is will be their first impression of you . I hope that this impression will be good ! What to say moreover? Ah yes, I don't smoke! And believe me, it is extraordinary for my generation ;) . So you see ? I am a cool boy, specimen I would even say! Let's go to the answers, I promise to be sincere because, of you with me, a good amount of “I read many books, I love that ! I am very wise and I help my mother all the time to do the housework” are false… Cursed guys ! ;)
My career ? It is simple, I want : win much money while liking my work. I would see well businessman, I think I have the business acumen, I'd like to integrate an university of trade into Paris, HEC. Who knows one day I would have maybe the course of Bill Gates (and the pocket money of course !) ? And you will then praise yourselves to accomodated and placed me
I think that I am friendly, enough sympathetic nerve, attaching, cool and polite, too sometimes even! Very talkative also, moreover the teacher of maths does not support me any more, recently she isolated all at the bottom to me because I was just laughing with a girlfriend :O But I am very good in maths I could help your pain if he has some difficulties, still a reason to be delighted by my arrival ahah!
I am rather tall (1m86), rather well-built too, but neither in overweight or obese, I won't empty your refrigerator reassure you ahah!
During this trip, I hope above all to have fun and make new knowledge, to live a beautiful experiment which I will remember a long time, and to pass with you a very good moment, a good agreement and a good “feeling” we will say
That's ALL ! I hope we will share 10 excellent days and keep the contact after.

Thanks again for welcoming me, See you Soon.

Yours Truly, John Pani .

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 17-03-2010 21:04
titre + forum

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux