Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction lettre motivation erasmus

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction lettre motivation erasmus
Message de babou795 posté le 12-08-2010 à 16:28:27 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,
Je viens de faire ma lettre de motivation Erasmus, dans le but de partir à l'étranger et j'aimerais que quelqu'un puisse me la corriger si possible. Je vous remercie d'avance. Bonne journée

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLYING FOR THE ERASMUS PROGRAM IN YOUR UNIVERSITY

Presently I am a fourth year student of the business school **** in Paris, I would be glad to make an exchange for the Erasmus program in your university.

Known for its experience, this international network will help me to reach my professional goals in the best circumstances.

Studying abroad is an enormous opportunity that I do not want to miss. Leaving my country does not scare me, on the contrary, I know that it is a real challenge on which I can take all the opportunities.

Concerning my experience, I already took advantage of the Erasmus program this year. Indeed, these six months at the Budapest Business School in Hungary helped me to improve my English level. In addition, I discovered a new culture, a new language and I increased my professional network. Thanks to this network, I evolved positively in terms of personal development. After validating this semester in Budapest, I can say that these six months have been a success and that is why I would like start this experience again.

After making my English better during this first semester abroad, I would like to improve my level of Spanish by now.

Global city in terms of economy and trade, Barcelona is the city that I choose for this Erasmus destination. Cultural hub, this city is the best way to speak Spanish and English. Barcelona fits with my profile: cosmopolitan, dynamic and open-minded.

As a European wishing to have an international career, I think your university is a wonderful start for me to have a new insight and a different approach to business from the Spanish point of view. With an outstanding reputation and known for its modernity and its innovation, your University of Pompeu Fabra is the most appropriate for my professional goals.

I am very much looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 12-08-2010 16:34

Forum

Réponse: Correction lettre motivation erasmus de may, postée le 14-08-2010 à 04:09:10 (S | E)

Bonsoir,

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLYING FOR THE ERASMUS PROGRAM IN YOUR UNIVERSITY

Presently ponctuation I am a fourth year student ofautre préposition the le nom d'école business school( **** ) in Paris, I would be glad to make autre verbe an exchange for the Erasmus program in your university.

Known for autre préposition its experience, this international network will conditional help me to reach my professional goals in the best circumstances.

Studying abroad is an enormous opportunity that I do not want présent perfect to miss. Leaving my country does notfutur scare me, on the contrary, (I know that) it is a real challenge (on) which I can takeautre verbe all the opportunities.

Concerning my experience, I already took advantage of the Erasmus program this year quand? dans le passé. Indeed In fact, these six months at the Budapest Business School in Hungary helped me to improve my English level. In addition, I discovered a new culture, a new language and I increased my professional network skill?. Thanks to this network, I evolved positively in terms of personal development. After validating this semester in Budapest, I can say that these six months have beenpréterit a success and that is why I would like manqué un mot start this experience again.

After makingautre verbe my English better during this first semester abroad, I would like to improve my level of Spanish by now.dans la même temps?

(Global city in terms of economy and trade)comprends pas la phrase dans le parenthèse/besoin une connection, Barcelona is the city that I choose for this Erasmus destination. Cultural hub, this city is the best wayle mot way n'est pas approprié to speak Spanish and English. Barcelona fits with my profile: cosmopolitan, dynamic and open-minded.

As a European wishing to have an international career, I think your university is a wonderful start for me to have a new insight and a different approach to business from the Spanish point of view. With an outstanding reputation (and known) for its modernity and its innovation, your University of Pompeu Fabra is the most appropriate for my professional goals.

I am ( very much ) looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Vert: suggestion

(...): pas besoin

Good luck,

Réponse: Correction lettre motivation erasmus de babou795, postée le 17-08-2010 à 14:16:57 (S | E)
Thanks you very much

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux