Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

'Dialogue 'Rio Grande'

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

'Dialogue 'Rio Grande'
Message de theolyse posté le 26-10-2010 à 14:24:33 (S | E | F)
Salut à tous !
J'ai un DM en anglais, j'ai essayer de le faire et j'aimerais bien qu'on me dise s'il contient de grosses fautes ou ce qui peut selon vous être améliorés !
Merci
Consigne : You're meeting a Mexican who's just crossed the Rio Grande to start from scratch .
Ask him/her questions to know more about his living conditions in Mexico, his family, his fears and hopes.

--------------------------------------------
Saturday! The weekend begins! The Sun shines ! I finished my work, so I decided to go visit my grandparents who live in San Antonio, Texas. I drove fast enough in listening to the new album by Sum 41.
I skirted the edge of the river and saw a beautiful young woman. She seemed very tired. I slowed and stopped. I got out of the car.
- Hey ! How are you? Would you help? Would you call that an ambulance?
- No, no! Gracias a no llamar a nadie.
- Do you speak English?
- Yes a little, I learned through English classes in my grandmother.
- But how you get here? Have you crossed the river?
- Yes, I wanted to join the United States!
- What!!! You cross the river! You need your rest! I'm going to San Antonio, you want to come?
- Yes, that's nice. San Antonio is the city where my brother Aaron and sister Edna work.
The Mexican and I then got into the car to San Antonio.
- Really? Oh sorry, Alex, Alex Jenkins and you?
- Nayeli, Nayeli Diaz Castillo
- It's really beautiful! And Where do you live?
- I lived in Mexico with my grandmother and my grandfather. My brother and my sister have already left two years ago.
- And why did you leave?
- ... Mexico ...we can think, it is a cool city ... with works , activities but it's wrong.
In addition I am a woman ... men are violent in Mexico, and there are a lot of deal, drugs and rape. In Mexico, women can not say anything!
Either she stays at home, or they have to work to earn anything or to be submitted.
I don't want this life !
During five years, I worked to help my grandfather and my grandmother to survive. I was alone! I worked all the time and I was earning almost nothing! In one month, I won 123,625 MXN, that's $ 10.
Two months ago my grandmother told me, you gotta go! Thank you for everything you did! please but lives a better life in the United States.
I saved some money and I am left ....I ran, I took the bus to the border and I are crossing.
- Oh I did not know that in Mexico ...
- But please! , Do not call the police! I want to live! I want to work! I don't want to return there.
- Oh no problem, I would not call the police.
- Thanks, I am afraid, terribly afraid. I do not want to be arrested by the police.
I want to stay in the United States. I want to work, I want to live, I want to be happy, have a husband and children ...
I dream.
- Do not cry and keep hope. I am sure it can be arranged. First you need to rest. I want to take him to my my grandmother, she is a doctor.
You should be afraid. Everything is fine, I promise you I'll take care of you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merci beaucoup !
Bonne vacances !

Réponse: 'Dialogue 'Rio Grande' de notrepere, postée le 27-10-2010 à 18:02:03 (S | E)
Hello!

Saturday! The weekend begins! The Sun shines [présent continu]! I finished my work, so I decided to go visit my grandparents who live in San Antonio, Texas. I drove fast enough in listening [à refaire] to the new album by Sum 41.
I skirted the edge of the river and saw a beautiful young woman. She seemed very tired. I slowed and stopped. I got out of the car. [phrases trop tronquées: 'She seemed very tired so I slowed and stopped and I got out of the car.']

- Hey ! How are you? Would you help? Would you call that an ambulance? [refaire]
- No, no! Gracias a no llamar a nadie.
- Do you speak English?
- Yes a little, I learned through English classes in [mauvaise préposition] my grandmother.
- But how [mot manquant] you get here? Have [forme interrogative: 'Did' you crossed [pas de 'ed'] the river?
- Yes, I wanted to join [un autre verbe] the United States!
- What [une question aussi]!!! You cross the river! [C'est une question; on a besoin d'un point d'intérrogation aussi] You need your rest! I'm going to San Antonio, [mot manquant] you want to come?
- Yes, that's nice. San Antonio is the city where my brother Aaron and sister Edna work.
The Mexican and I then got into the car to San Antonio [phrase trop tronquée: 'and we drove to San Antonio'].
- Really? Oh sorry, Alex, Alex Jenkins and you?
- Nayeli, Nayeli Diaz Castillo
- It's (That's) really beautiful! And Where do you live?
- I lived in Mexico with my grandmother and my grandfather. My brother and my sister have already left two years ago.
- And why did you leave?
- ... Mexico ...we can think, it is a cool city ... with works , activities but it's wrong [refaire].
In addition I am a woman and men are violent in Mexico, and there are a lot of deal, drugs and rape. In Mexico, women cannot say anything!
Either she stays at home, or they have to work to earn anything or to be submitted [refaire; je ne comprends pas 'submitted'].
I don't want this life !
During (For) five years, I worked to help my grandfather and my grandmother to survive. I was alone! I worked all the time and I was earning almost nothing! In one month, I won 123,625 MXN, that's $ 10.
Two months ago my grandmother told me, you gotta go! Thank you for everything you did! please but lives [ordre des mots: but please go live a better life in the United States.
I saved some money and I [am] left ....I ran, I took the bus to the border and I are crossing [mauvais temps].
- Oh I did not know that in [mauvaise préposition] Mexico ...
- But please! , Do not call the police! I want to live! I want to work! I don't want to return there.
- Oh no problem, I would not call the police.
- Thanks, I am afraid, terribly afraid. I do not want to be arrested by the police.
I want to stay in the United States. I want to work, I want to live, I want to be happy, have a husband and children ...
I dream.
- Do not cry and keep hope. I am sure it can be arranged. First you need to rest. I want to take him [Who is 'him'?] to my my grandmother, she is a doctor.
You should be afraid [Tu dois avoir peur?]. Everything is fine, I promise you I'll take care of you.

Réponse: 'Dialogue 'Rio Grande' de theolyse, postée le 30-10-2010 à 12:27:16 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup, je vais arranger ça
Bon week end

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux