Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction Internship report

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction Internship report
Message de houto posté le 14-12-2010 à 16:02:57 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je suis actuellement dans la rédaction d'un rapport de stage en anglais.
Si quelqu'un pouvait relire et corriger les possibles fautes.
Merci d’avance à tous les lecteurs,
Pierre

My name is ….., I have twenty and one year, and I life in…….

This year I decided to make a bachelor in Marketing of VILLE. I have chooses Bachelor because it is a logical result after my TWO-YEAR TECHNICAL DEGREE of Marketing realized to the UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY of VILLE.
Furthermore, to bachelor is for me, a way of inserting me slowly into the world of the work and also of urn some money.

I make my training course of Bachelor in the company NAME. This company is one agency Web. We are specialized in the development of companies on internet with the website design.
NAME is a small firm, effectively I am the only employee. They are to two shareholders who manage the company. The company is situated in VILLE near the station.

My main mission is to develop the sale of Web site with the companies of VILLE. I must to create a base of datum, improve the methods of sale, and manage the customer relationship to finalize the internet projects.

To develop the clientele, I phone to the companies of VILLE for propose our services. When a company is interested I make an appointment. I have to make the intermediary between the customer and NAME company.

To realize my missions I have got several tools. Firstly, I have a professional mobile phone, a laptop and a personal office. I also possess documents of presentation such of the plaques and business cards.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-12-2010 18:43
+ forum

Réponse: Correction Internship report de may, postée le 14-12-2010 à 17:31:36 (S | E)
Bonjour,
J'ai quelques remarques:
..I have twenty and one year, and I life in…….
..I decided to make a bachelor in..
..I have chooses Bachelor ..
..to bachelor is for me, a way of inserting me slowly into the world of the work and also of urn some money.
It will be followed up...
Best wishes

Réponse: Correction Internship report de peet370, postée le 14-12-2010 à 18:05:54 (S | E)
Bonsoir houto,
My name is ....., I have twenty and one year, and I life in.......
This year I decided to make a bachelor in Marketing of VILLE. I have chooses Bachelor because it is a logical result after my TWO YEAR TECHNICAL DEGREE of Marketing realized to the UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY of VILLE.
Furthermore, to bachelor is for me, a way of inserting me slowly into the world of the work and also of urn some money.
I make my training course of Bachelor in the company NAME. This company is one agency Web. We are specialized in the development of companies on internet with the website design.
NAME is a small firm, effectively I am the only employee. They are to two shareholders who manage the company. The company is situated in VILLE near the station.
My main mission is to develop the sale of Web site with the companies of VILLE. I must to create a base of datum (inverser), improve the methods of sale, and manage the customer relationship to finalize the internet projects.
To develop the clientele, I phone to the companies of VILLE for propose our services. When a company is interested I make an appointment. I have to make the intermediary between the customer and NAME company.
To realize my missions I have got several tools. Firstly, I have a professional mobile phone, a laptop and a personal office. I also possess documents of presentation such of the plaques and business cards.

Voilà pour moi. un autre membre prendra éventuellement la suite de la correction, bonne continuation  à vous !!
Peet370
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-12-2010 18:45

Réponse: Correction Internship report de houto, postée le 14-12-2010 à 18:24:44 (S | E)
Merci, voila j'ai apporté quelques modifications et corrections des erreurs,
si quelqu'un pouvait jeter un oeil à ma nouvelle ébauche.

My name is NOM, I’m twenty-one year, and I live in VILLE. This year I decided to make a bachelor in Marketing Gestion Management of VILLE. I have chosen Bachelor because it is a logical result after my two-years technical degrees of Marketing realized to the University Institute of Technology of VILLE. Furthermore, bachelor is for me an occupational integration into the labor world and urn money.
I make my training course of Bachelor in the company ENTREPRISE. This company is one agency Web. We are specialized in the development of companies on internet with the website design.
ENTREPRISE is a small firm; effectively I’m the only employee. There are two shareholders who manage the company. ENTREPRISE is located in VILLE near to the train station.
They entrusted me with to develop the sale of web site. I’m in charge of creating a data base, improving the methods of sale, and manage the customer relationship to finalize the internet projects.
To develop the clientele, I phone to the companies of VILLE for propose ours services. When a company is interested I make an appointment. I have to make the intermediary between the customer and ENTREPRISE.
To realize my missions I have got several tools. Firstly, I have a professional mobile phone, a laptop and a personal office. I also possess documents of presentation such of the leaflet and business cards.
I had to sell a web site a month. At present, I sold one web site to a restaurant of VILLE. I ran out time to answer the expected results but I am satisfied by my results because it’s an encouraging sale.
I learnt from that experience a relational ease and it allowed me to discover the labor world.
To conclude, the good progress of my beginning of year has confirmed my orientation and it has enabled to realize I had made the right choice.

Réponse: Correction Internship report de may, postée le 15-12-2010 à 16:35:32 (S | E)
Bonjour

My name is NOM, I’m twenty-one year, and I live présent continue in VILLE. This year I decided to make pas de bon verbe/Obtenir? a bachelor .... in Marketing (Gestion) Management préposition+article+univesité of VILLE. I have chosen autre verbe Bachelor because it is a logical result after my two-years technical degrees of autre prép. Marketing ponctuation/commencer une autre phrase realized to the University Institute of Technology of VILLE. cela en rouge n'a pas du sens Furthermore, bachelor is for me an occupational integration into the labor world labor work force and urn money.
I make autre verbe my training course of Bachelor in the company ENTREPRISE. This company is (one)article indéfini (agency Web)Web agency . We are specialized in the development of companies on internet with the website design Web page design online .
ENTREPRISE is a small firm; effectively autre adverbe I’m the only employee. There are two shareholders who manage the company. ENTREPRISE is located (in VILLE) near (to) the train station in VILLE
They entrusted me with (to) developing the sale of prép. web site. I’m in charge of creating (a) data base, improving the methods of sale, and managing the customer relationship to finalize the internet projects.
To develop enlarger/augmenter the clientele, I phone contacter (to) the companies of VILLE (for)to propose autre verbe ours services. When a company is interested in... I make an appointment with.... I have to make the intermediary between the customer and ENTREPRISE.
To realize autre verbe my missions I have got several tools autre mot. Firstly, I have a professional mobile phone, a laptop and a personal office. I also possess process? documents of presentation business document presentation such (of)as (the) leaflets and business cards.
I had to sell a web site a month. At present, I have sold one web site to a restaurant of VILLE. I ran out...time to answer the expected results but I am satisfied by prép. my results because it’s an encouraging sale.
I learnt present perfect from that experience a relational ease and it allowed present perfect me to discover the labor world.
To conclude, the good progress (of my)at the beginning of year has confirmed my orientation and it has enabled object to realize that I had made the right choice (on my profession?).

Bonne chance

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux