Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Lettre motivation échange Asie

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre motivation échange Asie
Message de arthur1104 posté le 05-01-2011 à 02:10:50 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je me présente, je suis un étudiant français et je souhaite participer à un programme d'échange à l'étranger dont la date limite du dépôt des dossiers est demain avant midi. C'est pourquoi je me permets de faire appel à votre aide pour savoir si quelqu'un pourrait me sauver la vie en me corrigeant ma lettre, en me proposant d'autres formulations. Je vous en serai(t) serais très reconnaissant.

Voici le papier.

Dear Mr President,
I have pleasure in applying for the exchange program of Asian universities. Presently, I am a French second year student, studying at the University of Paris-Dauphine, in DEGEAD 2. I would like to study next year in applied economics, option stock market engineering. Studying in Asia would help me comfort the idea that it is a potential workplace when I am done with my studies.

I believe I am a good candidate for this program because I have been through similar situations of adapting to a new environment before. Because of the fact that I have lived without my parents for two years, I am used to live on my own. Thanks to that I have gained in terms of autonomy and maturity. Moreover, my thirst to open people will allow me to immerse myself more easily into the Asian culture, exchange more with teachers, students to develop lasting relationships for personal and professional purposes.

The reasons why Asia is where I want to study next year are the following. Firstly, I was really interested in Asia and particularly in China. I would love to discover more of this country and of its culture and felt the power of this fast-growing country. To absorb this culture, I started learning Chinese and I take a lot of pleasure in doing it. Secondly, I believe that studying stock market engineering in East Asia, which is on the edge of technology, will be very useful for me to realise my professional project. Indeed, I have a project which consists of working on financial computing using programming because I believe that humans are not able of calculating as fast as computer, so they have a powerful potential in finance and I would love to use it. Considering this project, studying in this area will give me the perfect environment to tune my project around finance and computing.

For all these reasons, I am highly motivated in this program. I believe in my capacities to do the most with this exchange, and I do not doubt in my interest in this international experience. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity to personally discuss why I am suited to this program and I and that I will be given this chance of studying in China or Singapore.
Yours faithfully,
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 05-01-2011 08:10
Forum +corrections

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-01-2011 08:37
corrections

Réponse: Lettre motivation échange Asie de alphonse46, postée le 05-01-2011 à 09:18:33 (S | E)
Dear Mr President,
I have pleasure in applying for the exchange program of Asian universities. Presently, I am a French second year student, studying at the University of Paris-Dauphine, in DEGEAD 2. I would like to study next year in applied economics, option stock market engineering. Studying in Asia would help me comfort the idea that it is a potential workplace when I am done with my studies.(too many 'study' and 'project')

I believe I am a good candidate for this program because I have been through similar situations of adapting to a new environment before(before what?, ou déjà). Because of the fact that I have lived( or:have been living) without my parents for two years, I am used to live on my own( à mon avis: notion d'être abandonnée, by myself?). Thanks to that I have gained in terms of autonomy and maturity. Moreover, my thirst to open people will allow me to immerse myself more easily into the Asian culture, exchange more(than?) with teachers, students to develop lasting relationships for personal and professional purposes.

The reasons why Asia is where I want to study next year are the following. Firstly, I was really interested in Asia and particularly in China. I would love( maladroit) to discover more(than?) of this country and of its culture and felt( love, then felt?) the power of this fast-growing country. To absorb( is it possible?) this culture, I started learning Chinese(for days, weeks, months?) and(depuis) I take(tense) a lot of pleasure in doing it. Secondly, I believe that studying stock market engineering in East Asia, which is on the edge of technology ( maladroit: au bord de la technologie, ou à la pointe), will be very useful for me to realise my professional project. Indeed, I have a project which consists of working on financial computing using programming because I believe that humans are not able of calculating as fast as computer( one computer?), so they (who?) have a powerful potential in finance and I would love(choose another word) to use it. Considering this project, studying in this area will give me the perfect environment to tune my project around finance and computing.

For all these reasons, I am highly motivated in this program. I believe in my capacities to do the most with this exchange(what about this exchange, we usually exchange something for), and I do not doubt in my interest in this international(why using international, how many countries ...) experience. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity to personally discuss why I am suited to this program and I and that I will be given this chance of studying in China or Singapore (maladroit)
Yours faithfully,

D'autres anglicistes plus chevronnés compléteront ces premières remarques.
Bonne réussite

Réponse: Lettre motivation échange Asie de notrepere, postée le 06-01-2011 à 07:30:27 (S | E)
Hello

Pour ma part, c'est remarquable que vous êtes si bien écrit à l'âge de six ans ! C'est un véritable exploit.

Sauf que vous avez galvaudé les mots "study+" et "project", je ne trouve pas beaucoup de fautes dans votre texte.

I am a French second year student [ordre des mots: Frech avant student]

comfort the idea [il ne va pas]

I am used to [+ gerund: living, being, etc.]

not able of calculating [mal dit: on dit 'not able to calculate' ou 'not capable of calculating']

I do not doubt in my interest [il ne va pas]

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux