Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Rapport de Stage BTS

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rapport de Stage BTS
Message de soundp posté le 31-08-2011 à 11:16:47 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous!

J'aurais besoin d'aide pour la correction de mon rapport de stage en anglais.
J'ai dû faire un bref résumé de mon stage en Chine et j'aimerais savoir si quelqu'un pouvait relire mon rapport.
Merci d'avance!

Part 1. INTRODUCTION
I am very fortunate and grateful to have been a part of such experience. I did my internship in China with **** Company. This factory is located in X*** Y***, it was known as X***** until 2 December 2010.

Part 2. CHINESE CULTURE
Before my internship, during 4 days, I visited Beijing which is China’s capital. I discovered some great monuments like the Great Wall, the Forbidden City with Tiananmen Square, the Temple of Heaven and the Summer Palace.
Everything is great and so different from France. People drive so fast but safety, there were lights everywhere and the art of cooking Chinese food is very different from other countries.
After that, I took a flight from Beijing to X*** Y*** to do my internship during almost one month.

Part 3. PRESENTATION OF THE COMPANY
**** was created in 1995 in X*** Y*** and it comes from the “joint venture” between Dongfeng Motor Corporation and PSA Peugeot Citroën. It counts 2000 employed with 12% of women.
Factory is composed of Machining and assembly lines to produce 4 types of engines: 1.4 liter, 1.6 liter, 2.0 liter and 2.3 liter, also 2 types of gearboxes.

Part 4. ACTIVITIES
After my arrived, my tutor: Mr D**** ****** introduced me to the others French experts of the factory and of course, to the head managers: Mr **** and Mr ****. We met also P*** who was one of my translators.

Engine assembly line.

For the first part of my internship, I worked on assembly lines of engines TU3AF and TU5JP4. I was on the OP10, it means “Operation n°10”. I was at the beginning of the line and I have to take crankcase, to put it down on a conveyor. Then, I have to put 4 pistons on it, to put a seal and a screw on the crankcase. Finally I have to press on a button to move the conveyor to the next work station.
After a few days, I worked at the end of the line. With the help of an operator, I had to test finished engines. On a work station, I had to control oil and water temperatures, speed and pollution emitted. If the engine has no problem has no problem, it can be sold.
Otherwise, you must bring it to a specific work station. I also worked on it. We received some defective engines. We had to remove defective parts and replace them with new ones. I learned many technical words that I didn’t know before.

Quality services

During 3 days, I visited several services of the Quality. I learned their organization, work and role of each member. To be honest, I didn’t know anything about the Quality service so I learned about that.
For example, the QML service controls and improves the quality of work on assembly lines. Sometimes, they check if operators are working properly according to the monitoring plan.

Concerning the GEQ service, they control the motors and gearboxes with huge test benches. What impressed me is that they test engine for 500 hours to check endurance and if it doesn’t leak.
LABO service control the quality and composition of all fluids used in the factory: water, oil, coolant etc… They also inspect the hardness and elasticity of materials such like steel.
In short, all Quality services are very important for the safety of operators and customers.

Maintenance service

For several days, I followed an electrical technician. If an operator has a problem with a machine, he calls the technician. Every morning, we had to make a check-list of several electrical equipment. In the switchgear cubicles, we have to check the lights, air conditioning and dust filters, to test the emergency stop buttons.
I really like this activity because it is closer to what I study.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 31-08-2011 14:40
+ forum

Réponse: Rapport de Stage BTS de soundp, postée le 31-08-2011 à 11:17:10 (S | E)
Part 5. CONCLUSION

PROFESSIONAL CONTRIBUTIONS

During my internship, I learnt many things about the organization of the company. Working as an operator on assembly lines made me realize that I don’t want to do that kind of job because it was to hard to do the same movement during ten hours each days.
I took initiatives and I learned to work with strangers. Nobody spoke English so it was complicated. I tried to do my best to my best to make me understand.

CULTURAL AND PERSONAL CONTRIBUTIONS

Doing my internship in a foreign country was the opportunity to discover a different culture and a new way of living.
I made many friends in Beijing and often I was able to speak English with many people from United States, Denmark or Germany. I definitely think it’s the best way to learn english.
I like the way I saw things through my own eyes, instead of just listening to others told me about China.
This meeting with the Chinese population, with a different culture, made me learn much on me. It has opened my eyes on many things that we have lost like solidarity and share.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux