Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Lettre de motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre de motivation
Message de nicolasburnicho posté le 30-11-2011 à 22:58:06 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

je postule actuellement pour partir un an à l'étranger au Canada, j'ai réalisé une lettre de motivation en anglais et je recherche des personnes pouvant la critiquer, trouver des fautes...etc.
Je vous serai très reconnaissant de m'aider =)

Dear Sir or Dear Madam

I am currently finishing my third year of my private law degree at the University of Jean Moulin Lyon 3 of Lyon (France). And I really would like to participate to the exchange with a foreign University during my third year of law Master’s degree in a Canadian school. This is a plan that I have considered since much before my going to University and I have been making many efforts in order to put it in concrete form.

I know the motivation and the maturity are expected in such an experience, and that is why I consider myself legitimate to claim to follow one year in a foreign University in Canada or in USA or also in Australia. Indeed, I think that the fact that I leave in my own apartment for three years now illustrates my adaptability.
Additionally, I have sought to improve my English level by going two times in London whom one alone to try to find a job the last summer and one time in Ireland. So all in all, I went to an English-speaking country by myself three times which represents almost 12 weeks. Furthermore, I prepare my future class by following the DU of American law and British law this year. The American one is particularly interested in the way that we really see how much the legal system is different than ours. Moreover, my results as part of law degree show my regular and hard working during the two third years.
Then, on a professional way, according to me, an experience in an English-speaking country is really important nowadays. Obviously, this is a guarantee of an excellent level in English which is fundamental. Furthermore, in the branch of the intellectual property which interest me, many issues beyond the national scope. And more than the level of English, it is also interesting to learn more about a foreign legal system. So, this experience is benefic on the academic field. Indeed, such a year permit to discover a different way to learn and to teach by a specific pedagogy. According to me, the north American one let more place to the individual by the importance of homeworks and the relation with the teacher which i could observe during my University diploma of American law.

Finally, on a personal way, such an experience permits to discover different cultures and maybe meet people that I am not use to meet in France which can be really enriching. So, beyond the professional interest which stays my essential motivation, this year is also a huge opportunity to develop the open-minded which is very important when you are a lawyer no matter the breach that you practice.

I would be happy to discuss more in detail about my motivations with you during the interview.

Yours faithfully,

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-12-2011 09:37

Réponse: Lettre de motivation de notrepere, postée le 01-12-2011 à 05:49:09 (S | E)
Hello

Did you use an online translator?

participer à = participate to

the motivation and the maturity

légitime = legitimate

two times in London

interest which stays (=rester? mauvaise traduction) my essential motivatio

Réponse: Lettre de motivation de nicolasburnicho, postée le 01-12-2011 à 09:59:05 (S | E)
Hello,

No I did not use an online translator but a dictionary.
Actually, I'm not used to doing this kind of exercise. So if you could give me the correction of my mistakes, it would be really kind of you.

Thank you notrepere.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-12-2011 10:04

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux