Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Candidature/mail

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Candidature/mail
Message de nelem posté le 19-04-2012 à 13:00:29 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

Je suis en recherche d'emploi, et je voudais envoyer ma candidature spontanée par mail. Merci de me corriger ma lettre ci-dessous s'il vous plaît.
Merci d'avance.

Dear Sir

I am taking the opportunity to contact you, as I am highly interested in the multiple international transactions that realise your firm. His large structure is a great opportunity for a rich and diversified experience for me

My training in international trade and my experience in international transport, allowed me to realise different activities.

The companies with which I worked appreciated my capacities of adaptation and autonomy, my seriousness and my motivation. I also acquired a consequent commercial experience and the relation with the customers stays my major concern.

To this end, please see attached my resume.

I thank you in advance for your consideration of my enthusiasm to work at your company.

Sincerely

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 19-04-2012 13:12

Réponse: Candidature/mail de bluestar, postée le 20-04-2012 à 11:55:21 (S | E)
Bonjour..

"Dear Sir" is not a good start. You need to find out the name of the person responsible for recruiting in the company and address your letter to him or her.If there is no such person, write to the chief executive.. Also you need to be more specific as to the kind of job you are interested in.
"Dear Mr.---
I have been highly interested in your company's operations for a long time and wish to be considered for any vacancy that arises in the area of ------. I believe that my background and training in international trade and transport would enable me to make a valuable contribution.
My resume is attached
(the resume and the cover letter should complement each other . The resume is a record of employment, but the covering letter needs to highlight the individual contribution you made to each job you held. Be very positive about what you did.."I produced.." "I provided..." ..."I achieved..."....but don't claim anything you can't subsequently back up at interview)

My previous employers have valued my qualities of high motivation and performance, and my skills in customer relations. References are available if required.

Thank you for taking the time to review my credentials and experience. I look forward to speaking with you in due course.

Be sure to include all your contact details..Bonne chance!

-------------------
Modifié par bluestar le 20-04-2012 12:02

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux