Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Lettre Motivation/correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre Motivation/correction
Message de maattdu49 posté le 23-12-2012 à 17:28:17 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,

Je dois faire une lettre de motivation en anglais pour pouvoir intégrer une association dans le cadre d'un objet Européen, et j'aimerais que vous m'aidiez à la corriger/améliorer s'il vous plaît.
Merci d'avance.

Object : Research of an reception center.

Dear Sir, Madam

My name is *********, I’m 19 years old and I live in France in a city named Angers. Last year, I received my French High School Diploma and after that I decided to make a break from my studies for one year to involve myself in an association to help people or defend causes . I think it is a good way for me to improve my English or to learn another language and to discover a different culture, history than mine. I believe it could be a great experience which I will be able to use later in my life. I think it’s necessary to discover the world in every way not to close one’s mind to the others and to the future.

I am always hopeful and helpful in my life, I like to meet, talk and share with people about society issues and to confront everybody’s points of view in order to be open-minded. It’s the reason why I have taken part in several projects for environment, arts and culture when I was a teenager with my school. Two years ago, as part of my studies, I have assisted to an Europe’s convention which had for topic “ Young people and Europe “. This has enabled me a better understanding of what was Europe and the relation between young people and Europe.

If I choose Turkey for an association it’s because I read many books and documents about it. It’s a country with a rich and interesting history, beautiful landscapes. Furthermore, Turkey will be a important economic partner for Europe in the future.
Istanbul attract me particulary because it used to be an important crossroad of the meditteraen’s world, it was the ottoman’s capital and now it’s an active and youth city. To come at Turkey would grant me the opportunity to discover the turkish culture, language, an other lifestyle and others people.

Willing and wishing to integrate your association, I remain available for more information.

Yours sincerely,

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-12-2012 17:30

Réponse: Lettre Motivation/correction de notrepere, postée le 23-12-2012 à 19:03:06 (S | E)
Hello

Here are a few corrections...

My name is *********, I’m 19 years old and I live in France in a city named Angers. Last year, I received my (French - superflu) High School Diploma and after that I decided to (make- take is better) a break from my studies for one year to involve myself in an association to help people or defend causes. I think it is a good way for me to improve my English or to learn another language and to discover a different culture, history than mine. I believe it could be a great experience which I will be able to use later in my life. I think it’s necessary to discover the world in every way and not to close one’s mind to the others and to the future.

I am always hopeful and helpful in my life. I like to meet, talk and share with people about societal issues and to confront (pas le meilleur mot) everybody’s points of view in order to be open-minded. It’s the reason why I have taken part in several projects for the environment, arts and culture when I was a teenager with my school. Two years ago, as part of my studies, I have assisted to an Europe’s convention with a European convention which had for its topic “ Young people and Europe “. This has enabled given me a better understanding of what was Europe (ordre) and the relation between young people and Europe.

If I choose Turkey for an association it’s because I read many books and documents about it. It’s a country with a rich and interesting history, beautiful landscapes. Furthermore, Turkey will be an important economic partner for Europe in the future.
Istanbul attracts me particulary in particular because it used to be an important crossroad of the Mediterranean world, it was the Ottoman capital and now it’s an active and youth city. To come at Coming to Turkey would grant me the opportunity to discover the Turkish culture, language, another lifestyle and other people.

Willing and wishing to integrate your association, I remain available for more information.

Réponse: Lettre Motivation/correction de maattdu49, postée le 23-12-2012 à 20:11:42 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup ;)

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux