Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Lettre motivation/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre motivation/aide
Message de c0ralie posté le 14-01-2014 à 10:14:04 (S | E | F)
Bonjour!

Je postule actuellement pour un programme d'échange anglophone et l'on me demande pour cela une lettre de motivation en anglais. Je n'ai pas grand monde dans mon entourage qui pourrait m'aider à la corriger, voilà pourquoi je sollicite un peu d'aide ici... Merci pour vos réponses.

I am currently studying my fourth year of university study in cinema and I would like to apply for your student exchange program. I belong to the University XXXX, and I would like to pursue my studies abroad. After having heard about your student exchange program, I decided to fill in an application form. I am highly interested, and I propose to you to examine my candidature.

First of all, studying in an American University could be positive professionnaly. I have been studying cinema and audiovisual media for the past four years, and I know that learning a foreign language is definitely an actual necessity to work in the film industry. With the increasement of co-production agreements, the English language becomes an essential tool. Therefore, I would like to improve it with the hope of being fluent in English.

Moreover, as a student of cinematographic art, it would be a splendid opportunity to discover an other film culture. In my opinion, going to America is the best way to understand their culture. Next year, I will have to do my master's dissertation project, and being in the United States should give me the opportunity to put together my travel with my dissertation's subject.

This kind of experience is definitly a good point for a future professional life. It reveals that I am able to be open minded. It is not only a school experience : it is a personal experiment
Lastly, I would define myself as a hard worker and I am also a serious, dynamic, and determinated person. I hope that these skills would help me to be selected by your exchange's program.

I thank you for your attention, and I remain at your entire disposal for any clarification.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-01-2014 11:48

Réponse: Lettre motivation/aide de bluestar, postée le 14-01-2014 à 12:58:27 (S | E)
Bonjour.. j'ai indiqué quelques erreurs en bleu ci-dessous

I am currently studying my fourth year of university study in cinema and I would like to apply for your student exchange program. I belong to the University XXXX, and I would like to pursue my studies abroad. After having heard about your student exchange program, I decided to fill in an application form. I am highly interested, and I propose to you to examine my candidature.

First of all, studying in an American University could be positive professionnaly.(orth.) I have been studying cinema and audiovisual media for the past four years, and I know that learning a foreign language is definitely an actual necessity to work in the film industry. With the increasement of co-production agreements, the English language becomes an essential tool. Therefore, I would like to improve it with the hope of being fluent in English.

Moreover, as a student of cinematographic art, it would be a splendid opportunity to discover an other(another - un mot) film culture. In my opinion, going to America is the best way to understand their culture. Next year, I will have to do my master's dissertation project, and being in the United States should give me the opportunity to put together my travel with my dissertation's subject.

This kind of experience is definitly a good point for a future professional life. It reveals that I am able to be open minded. It is not only a school experience : it is a personal experiment
Lastly, I would define myself as a hard worker and I am also a serious, dynamic, and determinated (orth.) person. I hope that these skills would help me to be selected by your exchange's program.

I thank you for your attention, and I remain at your entire disposal for any clarification.

-------------------
Modifié par bluestar le 14-01-2014 12:59

Réponse: Lettre motivation/aide de c0ralie, postée le 14-01-2014 à 16:22:13 (S | E)
C'est noté! Merci beaucoup pour votre aide !!!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux