Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

The missing vowels/81

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

The missing vowels/81
Message de marit64 posté le 25-06-2014 à 23:59:43 (S | E | F)
everybody!

Find the missing vowels and unscramble the consonants in order to get the right word.

This summer, the number of vowels is given in 5 out of 10 answers.

1- To make unreal plans while awake. ..... (ddm-r)
2- A small, light aeroplane which has no engine. ..... (dgrl)
3- A pupil in the same school class. ..... (mctsls) 3
4- A group of singers in general. ..... (hrc) 2
5- A small golden-yellow fish often kept as a pet. ..... (dghfls)
6- The long seed-case of the pea, bean etc. ..... (dp)
7- A kind of common wild plant with jagged leaves and a yellow flower. ..... (lddnn) 4
8- A type of wingless, bloos-sucking insect, sometimes found on the bodies of animals and people. ..... (sl) 3
9- The part of the body where two bones meet but are able to move in the manner of a hinge. (njt)
10- Mashed fish shaped into a ball and cooked. ..... (sblhfl) 2

Good luck and have fun!

Enjoy your week! I hope you have a nice weather.

So long

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de flowermusic, postée le 26-06-2014 à 00:21:16 (S | E)
Hello Marit, .... and mamou, dolfine, esperanto, violet
Great pleasure to meet all of you here

1- To make unreal plans while awake. ..... (ddm-r) day-dream
2- A small, light aeroplane which has no engine. ..... (dgrl) glider
3- A pupil in the same school class. ..... (mctsls) 3 classmate
4- A group of singers in general. ..... (hrc) 2 choir
5- A small golden-yellow fish often kept as a pet. ..... (dghfls) goldfish
6- The long seed-case of the pea, bean etc. ..... (dp) pod
7- A kind of common wild plant with jagged leaves and a yellow flower. ..... (lddnn) 4 dandelion
8- A type of wingless, blood-sucking insect, sometimes found on the bodies of animals and people. ..... (sl) 3 louse
9- The part of the body where two bones meet but are able to move in the manner of a hinge. (njt) joint
10- Mashed fish shaped into a ball and cooked. ..... (sblhfl) 2 fish ball

Have a great and nice week

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de dolfine56, postée le 26-06-2014 à 10:39:36 (S | E)
Hello, dear marit,here we are...

1- To make unreal plans while awake. ..... (ddm-r)--day-dream
2- A small, light aeroplane which has no engine. ..... (dgrl)--glider
3- A pupil in the same school class. ..... (mctsls) 3--classmate
4- A group of singers in general. ..... (hrc) 2--choir
5- A small golden-yellow fish often kept as a pet. ..... (dghfls)--goldfish
6- The long seed-case of the pea, bean etc. ..... pod
7- A kind of common wild plant with jagged leaves and a yellow flower. ..... (lddnn) 4 --dandelion
8- A type of wingless, bloos-sucking insect, sometimes found on the bodies of animals and people. .....louse
9- The part of the body where two bones meet but are able to move in the manner of a hinge. (njt)--joint
10- Mashed fish shaped into a ball and cooked. ..... (sblhfl) 2--fish ball .
Have a nice week dear Marit Thanks a lot

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de sanna6, postée le 28-06-2014 à 22:01:32 (S | E)
Hello

1- To make unreal plans while awake...daydream
2- A small, light aeroplane which has no engine... glider
3- A pupil in the same school class... classmate
4- A group of singers in general. ..... (hrc) 2
5- A small golden-yellow fish often kept as a pet... goldfish
6- The long seed-case of the pea, bean etc... pod
7- A kind of common wild plant with jagged leaves and a yellow flower... dandelion
8- A type of wingless, bloos-sucking insect, sometimes found on the bodies of animals and people... louse
9- The part of the body where two bones meet but are able to move in the manner of a hinge... joint
10- Mashed fish shaped into a ball and cooked...fishball

Thank you very much for your words Marit

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de violet91, postée le 29-06-2014 à 12:15:21 (S | E)

Hello dear Marit from 'over the ocean ,from over the sea ' ,
Hope you had a lovely week and this one is going to be full of nice plans .

1 )what I love doing when I feel bored : daydream -
2 ) - a glider ( just fantastic flying in the wind and peace over a pine-tree forest ; just the soft whistle through the air , I can tell !)
3 )
---a classmate more American than the English school fellow or class fellow ; you don't really use 'mate ' for girls in proper English)---
4 ) a choir [ kw] from ancient Greek : listen to Cambridge King's College ( Henry VIII like our Sorbonne by François I ) my students and I were there several times for a rehearsal( répétition ) or recording ( enregistrement ) there is no word beautiful enough ; like touching God or so .
5 )
goldfish and can't be red , wrongly said in French ( food makes it 'red') --
6 ) -a pod = children's chore or game to open --
7)-dandelion ,I love that word compared to French ! My kiddies often pick up some in the lawn and offer me a little yellow bunch / no salad at home ---
8 ) louse , unfortunate plural > lice - 4 times at school this year ! Horrid ! A lousy [ z] person = very bad and mentally filthy --
9 ) -a joint [ nt ] like the 'top' of frozen leg of lamb as a clever weapon in R 'Dahl 's story
10 ) a fishball , never had any in UK .

Thank you so much for this nice break , dear Canadian friend ! So long .
It looks as though I had forgotten one ! ...Ah ! Back to normal !

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de sanna6, postée le 29-06-2014 à 16:22:59 (S | E)
Hello

I have found the number 4 !!! ...here on your Vocabulary quiz 'C-words 7'

So, my answer is : 4- A group of singers in general...Choir

Thank you Marit

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de swan85, postée le 29-06-2014 à 21:36:56 (S | E)

Hello Marit

1- To make unreal plans while awake. Daydream (ddm-r)
2- A small, light aeroplane which has no engine. Glider (dgrl)
3- A pupil in the same school class. Classmate (mctsls) 3
4- A group of singers in general. Choir (hrc) 2
5- A small golden-yellow fish often kept as a pet. Goldfish (dghfls)
6- The long seed-case of the pea, bean etc. Pod (dp)
7- A kind of common wild plant with jagged leaves and a yellow flower. Dandelion (lddnn) 4
8- A type of wingless, bloos-sucking insect, sometimes found on the bodies of animals and people. Louse (sl) 3
9- The part of the body where two bones meet but are able to move in the manner of a hinge. Joint (njt)
10- Mashed fish shaped into a ball and cooked. Fishball (sblhfl) 2

Thank you again.
See you soon

Réponse: The missing vowels/81 de mamou3, postée le 30-06-2014 à 06:34:36 (S | E)
Hello Marit, Hello all of you, regular visitors of Marit's game

My answers are :

1. DAYDREAM
2. GLIDER
3. CLASSMATE
4. CHOIR
5. GOLDFISH
6. POD
7. DANDELION
8. LOUSE
9. JOINT
10.FISH BALL

Thanks a lot Marit and have a nice week !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux