Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/ CV

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/ CV
Message de alex86 posté le 03-11-2014 à 11:36:50 (S | E | F)
Hello,
I'm in Master and I want to search an internship in CA, US or NL. I've written a CV but I'm not sure if whether I made the correct translation. Could you help me please ? Thank you in advance.

Career planning
Ambitious, combative, open minded and enjoying taking risks - the area of the import-export operations are part of the career path that I would like to develop in the wine industry field due to my growing interest in its dynamism, its exchange and mainly for its numerous opportunities toward the international!

Education
2014-2015 Master's II degree, XXXXXX
Université de XXXXXX and XXXXXX – XXXXXX – XXXXXX
Contents: general accounting, knowledge of wines (wine tasting), strategic management, negotiation strategies, e-commerce, institutions and professional organisations of the wine industry, wine marketing, communication. Teamwork project: created the alumni network of the master and organized an event about the promotion of it. Jobs: employed during the “FIA (International Business Forum) Sud de France” for the wine industry, with the mission of helping the management of the “business to business” area.

2013-2014 Master's I degree, XXXXXX
Erasmus Program – exchange student program of the European Union
School of Management of the XXXXXX – XXXXXX – XXXXXX – Language of study: English
Main contents: marketing, business communication, economics and sustainable development

2009-2012 Bachelor's Degree, Law Economics Management, Economic and Social Administration
XXXXXX – XXXXXX – XXXXXX
Community involvement: board member of the association "XXXXXX" during 2 years between 2010
and 2012 - collective organization and communication of many events (Gala, professional meetings,
charity events) about the promotion of the XXXXXX's studies at the University of XXXXXX.

2007-2009 Professional High School Degree, Electricity, Energy and Communicating Devices
XXXXXX – XXXXXX – XXXXXX

Academic & Professional skills
• Wine Trade: wine knowledge (tasting techniques, varieties, aromas), trading strategy, wine marketing, English applied to the wine trade, e-commerce wine oriented
• Fundamentals of marketing, statistics and human management
• Implementation of technical accounting and administrative management
• Analyse a complex situation, exercise capacity for abstraction, teamwork
• Mother tongue in French

Example of skills used during my studies
• Marketing: created in teamwork a comprehensive marketing plan in English for the creation of a line of clothing for “XXXXXX” (line of clothes for pregnant women) in the XXXXXX
• E-commerce: created a commercial website to sell wine online with Word Press
• Negotiation strategies: realized a market research for the export of wine for the following areas - Germany and the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
• Strategic management: realized a "strategic diagnosis" of a company Bonfils in the wine sector

Work Experiences
July & August Seasonal Worker: Kitchen Assistant
2014 Company: XXXXXX - Place: XXXXXX
Kitchen assistant: wash various kitchen utensils, wash the dishes and cutlery, keep clean the kitchen,
take out the trash. Also work as Kitchen Assistant in 2013 during 2 months (July and August).
Bartender: preparing and serving a variety of drinks, customer management - in 2012 during 3
months (June to August).

July 2011 Seasonal Worker: Retail Employee
Company: XXXXXX - Place: XXXXXX
Retail employee: loading of products in the shelving - "back to school" sector of the shop, inventory, stock, price management and advising customers.

August 2011 Seasonal Worker: Turnkey in a post office
Company: XXXXXX – Place: XXXXXX
Turnkey: reception and management of customers and professionals, recording the various bank
operations, recording the mail transaction, selling the products of the group. Also as Postman/Sorting
Agent: checking mail boxes with a company car, sorting the mail, sorting parcels - during 5 months
between 2005 to 2010.

Special Skills
Language
French: Mother tongue
English: Fluent
Travels: Switzerland, Belgium, Spain, and Netherlands

Computing
• Office: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), Skype, Evernote
• Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram
• Web creation: Word Press

Interest and Activities
Sports - Bodybuilding, and biking as a way of urban transport
Curiosity - News and Actuality, Environment, Science and New Technologies
Guitar, level - beginner
DIY - paper making, paper toys
Cooking
Meditation

References available upon request

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 03-11-2014 12:37

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux