Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Lettre motivation/Correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre motivation/Correction
Message de bastien13 posté le 08-01-2015 à 22:49:48 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,
Je dois réaliser une lettre de motivation afin de faire partie d'un voyage scolaire aux Etats-Unis.
Pourriez-vous corriger les fautes présentes dans cette lettre?
Merci d'avance!

Dear Madam or Sir,

Under the exchange program with the high school in the city of Brookline, I would like to ask me for this project.
Go in the United States would allow me to know a different culture than what I know, to be able to learn and deepen my spoken English during fifteen.
I'm already gone on a school trip to England and I realized that the best way to master a language was to go in a country to communicate with the inhabitants, and to be confronted with their way of life, as well as their traditions and their culture.

I learn English from the age of 8 years, and I am motivated to progress and deepen my knowledge.
I want to make this trip to the United States, and I know it is for me a unique opportunity to enrich myself in contact with different people, interesting and exciting.
I'm an autonomous, serious, and motivated person.
This exchange would allow me to discover particularly the organization of a school in the United States.

In my view, New York is the most beautiful city of the world both in its diversity and its landscape, so I don't know if I would have the chance to travel in this great country.
The Harvard University is one of the largest and most prestigious US universities, and it would be a privilege to visit the campus.
Finally, this exchange would allow me to do see customs and French cultures to an American high school student.

I would be proud to be part of this project, by thanking you for you consideration of my candidacy, I beg you to believe, Dear, the expression of my highest consideration.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-01-2015 23:35

Réponse: Lettre motivation/Correction de here4u, postée le 09-01-2015 à 15:06:32 (S | E)
Hello !
Here we go !

Dear Madam or Sir,

Under the exchange program with the high school in the city of Brookline (Mass.), I would like to ask me for this project.
Go in the United States would allow me to know a different culture than what I know, to be able to learn and deepen my spoken English during fifteen ??? (for 2 weeks ? ).
I'm already gone on a school trip to England and I realized that the best way to master a language was to go in a country to communicate with the inhabitants, and to be confronted with their way of life, as well as their traditions and their culture.

I learn English from the age of 8 years, and I am motivated to progress and deepen my knowledge.
I want to make this trip to the United States, and I know it is for me a unique opportunity to enrich myself in contact with different people, interesting and exciting.
I'm an autonomous, serious, and motivated person.
This exchange would allow me to discover (particularly) the organization of a school in the United States.

In my view, New York (Is it Brooklyn ? or Brookline ? not the same at all ! ) is the most beautiful city of the world both in its diversity and its landscape, so I don't know if I would have the chance to travel in XX this great country.
The Harvard University (Hum hum ... Now, you're near Boston ! ) is one of the largest and most prestigious US universities, and it would be a privilege to visit the campus. (It is quite fabulous ...)
Finally, this exchange would allow me to do see(MONTRER) customs and French cultures to an American high school student.

I would be proud to be part of this project,. by thanking you for you consideration of my candidacy, I beg you to believe, Dear,(doit reprendre le début de la lettre ...) the expression of my highest consideration.

-

Réponse: Lettre motivation/Correction de bastien13, postée le 09-01-2015 à 22:47:53 (S | E)
Merci pour cette correction!

Réponse: Lettre motivation/Correction de sherry48, postée le 10-01-2015 à 14:37:00 (S | E)
Hello.

In addition to here4u's corrections, I have some more suggestions.

1. I think it's Brookline, MA, (my own state) not Brooklyn, NY, right?...I would like to apply....
2. I want to make this trip to the United States, and I know it is for me a unique opportunity to enrich myself...(Since you have myself, you don't really need 'for me.')
3....in contact with different people, interesting and exciting. These adjectives could be better placed.
4. The Harvard University
5....customs and French cultures to an American high school student. Plural?
6.Thank you for considering me as a candidate

Sherry

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux