Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

The missing vowels/153

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

The missing vowels/153
Message de marit64 posté le 30-12-2015 à 23:28:04 (S | E | F)
everybody!
Sorry for last week, I wasn't able to post the new exercise because I was sick. I know I'm too late but I hope you enjoyed your Christmas time.

Now it's time to work.

Find the missing vowels and unscramble the consonants in order to get the right word.

The number of vowels is given in 5 out of 10 answers.

1- To make something fall. ..... (pltp) 2
2- Inflammation of the air passages in the lungs, causing difficulty in breathing. ..... (hbntrsc) 2
3- A piece of high land, smaller than a mountain. ..... (lhl)
4- Not showing thanks for kindness. ..... (tnlgfr) 4
5- A person who is kept or supported by another. ..... (ptdndn)
6- The foot of an animal with claws or nails. ..... (wp)
7- A young bird, still in the nest. ..... (tgnlsn) 2
8- The reddish-brown substance which forms on iron and steel, caused by air and moisture. ..... (trs)
9- A synonym of "awkward". ..... (mlcs) 2
10- A pale coloured wood-eating kind of insect, like an ant. ..... (mttr)

Good luck and have fun!

I wish you the best for the year to come.

So long

Réponse: The missing vowels/153 de afarodj, postée le 31-12-2015 à 01:56:18 (S | E)
Hi my dear Marit
This is the last 'Missing vowels' of this year. Here is my work, I hope it's done well.

I reiterate you dear Marit my best wishes for the year to come and apologise for not adding a 'Happy new year's' ' picture like that beautiful one you sent me.
Actually I don't know how to do. Nice week.

1- To make something fall. ..... (pltp) 2 . - Topple.- Renverser.
2- Inflammation of the air passages in the lungs, causing difficulty in breathing.(hbntrsc)3 . - Bronchitis.- Bronchite.
3- A piece of high land, smaller than a mountain. ..... (lhl). - Hill. - Colline
4- Not showing thanks for kindness. ..... (tnlgfr) 4 . - Ungrateful.- Ingrat.
5- A person who is kept or supported by another. ..... (ptdndn). - Dependant. - Dépendant.
6- The foot of an animal with claws or nails. ..... (wp). - Paw. - Patte.
7- A young bird, still in the nest. ..... (tgnlsn) 2 . - Nestling.- Oisillon.
8- The reddish-brown substance which forms on iron and steel, caused by air and moisture. .. (trs). Rust.-Rouille.
9- A synonym of 'awkward'. ..... (mlcs) 2 . - Clumsy. - Maladroit.
10- A pale coloured wood-eating kind of insect, like an ant. ..... (mttr). - Termite.- Termite.

Réponse: The missing vowels/153 de flowermusic, postée le 31-12-2015 à 11:07:45 (S | E)
Hello Marit

Away from home but here. hello to Afarodj

1- To make something fall. ..... (pltp) 2 topple
2- Inflammation of the air passages in the lungs, causing difficulty in breathing. ..... (hbntrsc) 2 bronchitis
3- A piece of high land, smaller than a mountain. ..... (lhl) hill
4- Not showing thanks for kindness. ..... (tnlgfr) 4 ungrateful
5- A person who is kept or supported by another. ..... (ptdndn) dependant
6- The foot of an animal with claws or nails. ..... (wp) paw
7- A young bird, still in the nest. ..... (tgnlsn) 2 nestling
8- The reddish-brown substance which forms on iron and steel, caused by air and moisture. ..... (trs) rust
9- A synonym of "awkward". ..... (mlcs) 2 clumsy
10- A pale coloured wood-eating kind of insect, like an ant. ..... (mttr) termite

Have a sweet sweet week

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux