Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

The missing vowels/203

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

The missing vowels/203
Message de marit64 posté le 08-02-2017 à 23:47:02 (S | E | F)
everybody!

Find the missing vowels and unscramble the consonants in order to get the right word.

The number of vowels is given in 5 out of 10 answers.

1- To make something clear or easy to understand. ..... (lxnp)

2- A container made of strips of wood, rushes woven together. ..... (kbts)

3- To cause to feel great sorrow. ..... (vgr) 3

4- A long piece of wood with a flat end for rowing a boat. ..... (r)

5- Not having, or not able to find, work. ..... (dpnyml) 4

6- Clear sticky liquid which gives protection and a glossy surface to wood, paint etc. ..... (nrhvs)

7- A kind of animal, for example, a worm or insect, not having a backbone. ..... (bvrnttr) 5

8- Easy or pleasant to read. ..... (brdl) 4

9- To guide or direct or cause to go in a certain direction. ..... (dl) 2

10- To lose consciousness. ..... (nft)

Good luck and have fun!

Have a great week!

So long

P.S. I'm not sure if I will be able to post a new exercise next week because I have a few problems with my computer and I'm waiting for my technician. I don't know if I will be obliged to take it to the "hospital". I won't forget you.

-------------------
Modifié par marit64 le 10-02-2017 21:09
P.S. I'm really glad, all of my computer problems have been fixed without having to take it to the "hospital".

Réponse : The missing vowels/203 de flowermusic, postée le 09-02-2017 à 00:05:32 (S | E)
Hello dear Marit

That's my try

Salut à la belle équipe !

1- To make something clear or easy to understand. ..... (lxnp) explain

2- A container made of strips of wood, rushes woven together. ..... (kbts) basket

3- To cause to feel great sorrow. ..... (vgr) 3 grieve

4- A long piece of wood with a flat end for rowing a boat. ..... (r) oar

5- Not having, or not able to find, work. ..... (dpnyml) 4 unemployed

6- Clear sticky liquid which gives protection and a glossy surface to wood, paint etc. ..... (nrhvs) varnish

7- A kind of animal, for example, a worm or insect, not having a backbone. ..... (bvrnttr) 5 invertebrate

8- Easy or pleasant to read. ..... (brdl) 4 readable

9- To guide or direct or cause to go in a certain direction. ..... (dl) 2 lead

10- To lose consciousness. ..... (nft) faint

Have a sweet sweet week

Don't worry, Marit

-------------------
Modifié par flowermusic le 09-02-2017 00:07

Réponse : The missing vowels/203 de daisy50, postée le 09-02-2017 à 09:39:41 (S | E)
Hello Marit,

Here is my try,

1- To make something clear or easy to understand. explain (lxnp)

2- A container made of strips of wood, rushes woven together. basket (kbts)

3- To cause to feel great sorrow. grieve (vgr) 3

4- A long piece of wood with a flat end for rowing a boat. oar (r)

5- Not having, or not able to find, work. unemployed (dpnyml) 4

6- Clear sticky liquid which gives protection and a glossy surface to wood, paint etc. varnish (nrhvs)

7- A kind of animal, for example, a worm or insect, not having a backbone. invertebrate (bvrnttr) 5

8- Easy or pleasant to read. readable(brdl) 4

9- To guide or direct or cause to go in a certain direction. lead (dl) 2

10- To lose consciousness. faint (nft)

Thanks a lot Marit and see you soon !

Have a great week despite your "nasty" computer.

-------------------
Modifié par daisy50 le 09-02-2017 09:42

Réponse : The missing vowels/203 de afarodj, postée le 09-02-2017 à 13:30:47 (S | E)
Hi dear Marit

Hi everybody

This is my try. Have a nice week. I hope your computer will be mended very soon.

1-To make something clear or easy to understand. ..... (lxnp).- Explain.- Expliquer.

2- A container made of strips of wood, rushes woven together. ..... (kbts).- Basket.- Panier.

3- To cause to feel great sorrow. ..... (vgr) 3.- Grieve.- Chagriner.

4- A long piece of wood with a flat end for rowing a boat. ..... (r).- Oar.-Rame.

5- Not having, or not able to find, work. ..... (dpnyml) 4.-Unemployed.- Chômeur.

6- Clear sticky liquid which gives protection and a glossy surface to wood, paint etc. ..... (nrhvs).-Varnish.- Vernis.

7- A kind of animal, for example, a worm or insect, not having a backbone. ..... (bvrnttr) 5.-Invertebrate.- Invertébré.

8- Easy or pleasant to read. ..... (brdl) 4.- Readable.- Lisible.

9- To guide or direct or cause to go in a certain direction. ..... (dl) 2 .- Lead.- Diriger.

10- To lose consciousness. ..... (nft) .- Faint.- s' Évanouir.

Réponse : The missing vowels/203 de sanna6, postée le 09-02-2017 à 18:01:31 (S | E)
Hello

1- To make something clear or easy to understand. ...To explain - Expliquer

2- A container made of strips of wood, rushes woven together. ...Basket - Panier

3- To cause to feel great sorrow. ... To grieve - Avoir de la peine

4- A long piece of wood with a flat end for rowing a boat. ...Oar - Rame

5- Not having, or not able to find, work. ... Unemployed - Sans emploi

6- Clear sticky liquid which gives protection and a glossy surface to wood, paint etc. ... Varnish - Vernis ..Thank you !

7- A kind of animal, for example, a worm or insect, not having a backbone. ... Invertebrate - Invertébré

8- Easy or pleasant to read. ... Readable - Agréable à lire

9- To guide or direct or cause to go in a certain direction. ... To lead - Guider

10- To lose consciousness. ...To faint - S'évanouir

I thank you very much Marit

Have a nice week everyone!

-------------------
Modifié par sanna6 le 15-02-2017 22:21

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux