Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

I am trying to (1)

Cours gratuits > Forum > English only || Bottom

This topic is now closed. You can't post a new reply.

I am trying to
Message from aruther posted on 14-09-2011 at 16:50:50
Hello all,

I am a college student in China.My English teacher is from England,he is humorous and is full of passion.
But when I answer a question,my spoken English is poor ,I feel afraid of making mistakes.But I want to change the situation ,how can I do it?
Thank you.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 14-09-2011 20:53

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 17-09-2011 19:08

Re: I am trying to by brettdallen, posted on 14-09-2011 at 20:48:12
Hello,
Your English teacher(you meant "teacher", didn't you?) is full of humour, so he/she is a nice person(as any teacher should be). I'd advise you to keep in mind that speaking is always better than not! and this is true whatever the number of mistakes you can make! Never forget that a language is nothing but a tool to communicate and if you say "He work very good", you will be understood, in spite of the grammatical mistakes!
What should matter for you is only the will to speak and express your ideas. Step by step you will do that with greater accuracy and with fewer and fewer mistakes... Go ahead!!! Be pleased to speak and everything will be all right in the end!
Bye!

Re: I am trying to by angel7, posted on 15-09-2011 at 10:16:38
Hello,

I agree with what is said and I want to give you some pieces of advice that I received although I am not an expert in English for fFrench is my main language mother tongue.
To improve your level in English, I suggest you should pay attention to
1- listening
2- speaking
3- reading
4- writting
these pieces of advice would help you to improve you spoken English and your written English.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 15-09-2011 15:20

Re: I am trying to by sanna6, posted on 15-09-2011 at 13:52:34
Hello,

Maybe you could try to find someone that can help you with your speaking. Someone whom you can speak to.
Best wishes.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 15-09-2011 15:25

-------------------
Edited by sanna6 on 17-09-2011 15:26
Merci Lucile

Re: I am trying to by sarah2000, posted on 17-09-2011 at 01:22:14
Hello there,

making mistakes is n t isn't important because it s it's usual and all of us are the same.
You know we just try to learn so making mistakes is part of it.
don t Don't think about it
just try

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 17-09-2011 14:40
Yes but one can try not to make any mistakes; for instance by proofreading what one has just written

Re: I am trying to by aruther, posted on 17-09-2011 at 05:21:49
Dear all,
Thank you for helping me improving my English,I will try and never let go

Re: I am trying to by smartway, posted on 17-09-2011 at 14:09:46
Hello,
you can improve your English by this important site,reading books in English,watching shows and movies in English and using this language in your speech every day.
Good luck.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 17-09-2011 19:06

Re: I am trying to by safiamina, posted on 17-09-2011 at 18:58:58
Hello,
I have the same problem and a similar teacher
However, this kind of teacher are among the ones who could help you to progress.
Good luck

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 17-09-2011 19:07