Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/text

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Correction/text
Message from san99 posted on 09-06-2012 at 20:45:25 (D | E | F)
Hello,

I am trying to write better English and I am now going to post one more paragraph below.
I would appreciate if you edit it or comment on it. If you can highlight my mistakes I will be very happy.
Thank you very much.

It is not easy to choose a wedding gown for your wedding day so the decision has to be taken wisely. Some women would spend several months in just deciding the wedding dress style while others would go for the conventional outfit without going into any deep details. Choosing the conventional wedding gown is, indeed, time saving, because you don't need to go out and surf the market every other day. A wedding dress style considered ideal for the big day is " Retro or Vintage wedding gown." It's more of an unconventional style having some historical worth or background.Certainly, vintage wedding gown will make your beauty more esteemed and adorable, because you will get a chance to live the history again. Someone's else gown might get her started with the lifetime of happiness, and now wearing the same dress you are going to start-over with your journey+ going on the right stride of happiness. Isn't it romantic to wear an old outfit, which is linked-up up with the old days? It's not that you would feel yourself travelling back in the time, but you would feel a sense of uniqueness for sure by wearing a different gown.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 09-06-2012 22:34

Re: Correction/text from gerondif, posted on 10-06-2012 at 22:26:10 (D | E)
Hello,
It is not easy to choose a wedding gown for your wedding day, so the decision has to be taken wisely. Some women would spend several months (in) just deciding the wedding dress style while others would go for the conventional outfit without going into any deep details. Choosing the conventional wedding gown is, indeed, time saving, because you don't need to go out and surf the market every other day. A wedding dress style considered ideal for the big day is the " Retro or Vintage wedding gown." It's more of an unconventional style having some historical worth or background.Certainly, a vintage wedding gown will make your beauty more esteemed and adorable, because you will get a chance to live the history again. Someone's else* gown might get her(why her when you started with "you" ?) started with the a lifetime of happiness, and now wearing the same dress you are going to start-over with your journey going on the right stride of happiness(this sentence is not very clear). Isn't it romantic to wear an old outfit, which is linked-up with the old days? It's not that you would feel yourself travelling back in the time, but you would feel a sense of uniqueness for sure by wearing a different gown.

Re: Correction/text from san99, posted on 10-06-2012 at 22:37:00 (D | E)
I really appreciate your participating on the forum and helping me identify the mistakes. I made a few mistakes in the content, but overall I am happy that my writing is improving. It's all just because forum members are constantly helping me and trying to highlight all mistakes from which I learn to write properly, and it's all pretty smooth.
Thanks

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux