Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Writing/correction

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Writing/correction
Message from yaraelha posted on 27-12-2012 at 22:50:36 (D | E | F)
Hello every body,

I hope you're all fine.Actually that is my first post ,I need somebody to help me correcting my writing.
Thanks in advance to help me

So here is the text.It is about smoking;

More than 80 years ago,It was widely assumed that only rich people can smoke,a cigarette was considered as a symbol of bourgeoisie,but is that really the truth? Shall we feel proud when we smoke ?;maybe the image that had been take about smoking is erroneous!
Let's talk first about the causes of this abnormal phenomenon ,that with a high performance succeeded in making people consider it ordinary,More than this:necessary.Generally speaking ,the first cause is the one we cited above about imitating rich people ,Moreover there are many causes concerning society like divore or violence problemes,Also poor personalities:the repressed persons either in school or at home, think that smoking may help them proving themeselves ,or for boys who try to impress girls and show their manhood.
For effects,and precisely diseases ,there is a verey long list of healt troubles caused by smoking :Diabets,Bronchitis,Blindness,Lung cancer etc.we have as a result of smoking social problems that we considered at the same time one from the important cause of this issue,Besides,we must mention psychological disorders that come after all this.
So;I hope that my words could wake you up smokers,Guys!you are the elite of society and the future of the country ,don't waste your energy by lighting cigarettes ,because,if you don't know :the energy you have can enlighten a whole country for weeks

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 28-12-2012 07:40

Re: Writing/correction from bernard02, posted on 28-12-2012 at 01:44:40 (D | E)
Hello,

could you already correct these mistakes?
Regards.

More than 80 years ago,It was widely assumed that only rich people can smoke,a cigarette was considered as a symbol of bourgeoisie,but is that really the truth? Shall we feel proud when we smoke ?;maybe the image that had been take about smoking is erroneous!
Let's talk first about the causes of this abnormal phenomenon ,that with a high performance succeeded in making people consider it ordinary,More than this:necessary.Generally speaking ,the first cause is the one we cited above about imitating rich people ,Moreover there are many causes concerning society like divore or violence problemes,Also poor personalities:the repressed persons either in school or at home, think that smoking may help them proving themeselves,or for boys who try to impress girls and show their manhood.
For effects,and precisely diseases ,there is a verey long list of healt troubles caused by smoking :Diabets,Bronchitis,Blindness,Lung cancer etc.we have as a result of smoking social problems that we considered at the same time one from the important cause of this issue,Besides,we must mention psychological disorders that come after all this.
So;I hope that my words could wake you up smokers,Guys!you are the elite of society and the future of the country ,don't waste your energy by lighting cigarettes ,because,if you don't know :the energy you have can enlighten a whole country for weeks.

-------------------
Edited by bernard02 on 28-12-2012 01:44

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux