Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Help/letter about school

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Help/letter about school
Message from ayoub96 posted on 16-07-2013 at 13:25:15 (D | E | F)
Hello,

Write a letter to an English friend telling him/her about how you have spent this school year.
You can tell about :
(School, teachers, classmates, subjects, exams…)

Dear Josh,
I am so sorry I did not write to you yet. I have been busy with my regional exam. Anyway, I am writing to tell you about my school year.
First, I want to describe my new school. By the way, I forget to tell you that I changed the school. My parents moved. So I was forced to find another one. In any case, my new school is great. It is bigger than my old one. Moreover, I had new classmates who were kind and very loyal. All during the year, they made me integrate their group. They gave me help in my studies. Furthermore, teachers, this year, were exceptional. I like them very much. They were patient, communicative and very helpful. However, exams that they were giving us were difficult. In addition, they marked us severely. Nevertheless, at the end, all those things helped me to get excellent marks at the regional exams.
Now what about you? How do you spend your first year at university?
Write me as soon as possible.
Your friend

Help me please to find out my mistakes...

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 16-07-2013 22:09

Re: Help/letter about school from notrepere, posted on 16-07-2013 at 17:21:37 (D | E)
Hello

Dear Josh,
I am so sorry I did not write to you yet. I have been busy with my regional exam. Anyway, I am writing to tell you about my school year.
First, I want to describe my new school. By the way, I forget to tell you that I changed the school schools. My parents moved, so I was forced to find another one. In any case, my new school is great. It is bigger than my old one. Moreover, I had new classmates who were kind and very loyal. All during the year, they made(another verb) me integrate(not the best choice) their group. They gave me help in my studies. Furthermore, teachers, this year, were exceptional. I liked them very much. They were patient, communicative and very helpful. However, exams that they were giving us(not grammatically correct; I would use the simple past tense) were difficult. In addition, they marked us severely. Nevertheless, at the end, all those things helped me to get excellent marks at the regional exams.
Now what about you? How did you spend your first year at university?
Write me as soon as possible.
Your friend

Re: Help/letter about school from ayoub96, posted on 16-07-2013 at 20:33:17 (D | E)
Thanks !!!!

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux