Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Help/foreign languages

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Help/foreign languages
Message from ayoub96 posted on 18-07-2013 at 12:19:06 (D | E | F)
Hello,

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME TO CORRECT MY WRITING? ...THANKS
Could someone help me to correct my wrting please?
Thank you for your help.

New developments in technology have made learning foreign languages of vital importance.
Write an article to your school magazine describing some of the advantages of learning a foreign language. Give examples from your experience.

Since the beginning of last century, technology has made a lot of progress. Every day, we learn about new inventions that revolute the world around us. It make life easier. Moreover, it brings vital importance to foreign languages especially English. People from all over the world began to apprehend foreign languages, this because it have numerous advantages.
First, foreign languages became necessary to learn about the American and European technologies. Speaking English, for example, help me to understand technologies’ mechanism. Sometimes, after buying a TV, a computer or a smartphone my father tell me to translate the help notes so he can understand the right manner to install those equipment.
In addition, foreign languages are primordial in high studies. In morocco, all the studies that comes after the baccalaureate are in French. Therefore, it is impossible to pursue your studies and attend your objectives if you speak only your native language. Me as a baccalaureate student used to do some France baccalaureates. My good level in French make me understand very well their exams and that help to prepare greatly my baccalaureate.
Finally, everybody know that surfing on the net require knowledge of English and French at least enough to understand it content. Indeed, most of the net’s websites are in English and in French. So how you can communicate through it without learning foreign languages. Concerning me, I rarely use Arabic to surf on the net and I never use it when I am talking with my friends on the social websites.
To sum up, foreign languages are very important today. It help us to understand technologies running, allows us to pursue our high studies and offer to everyone a widest source of information by consulting the net.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 18-07-2013 18:50

Re: Help/foreign languages from sherry48, posted on 18-07-2013 at 23:17:29 (D | E)
Hello. Here are some things to start with.
Since the beginning of ____ last century, technology has made a lot of progress. Every day, we learn about new inventions that revolute the world around us. It make_ life easier. Moreover, it brings vital importance to foreign languages especially English. People from all over the world began (If this is an action beginning in the past which continues today, what tense?) to apprehend (another word is much simpler) foreign languages, this ____ because it have numerous advantages.
First, foreign languages became necessary to learn about the American and European technologies. Speaking English, for example, help__ me to understand technologies’ mechanism. Sometimes, after buying a TV, a computer or a smartphone my father tell me to translate the help notes so he can understand the right manner to install those equipment.
In addition, foreign languages are primordial in high studies. In morocco, all the studies that comes after the baccalaureate are in French. Therefore, it is impossible to pursue your studies and attend your objectives if you speak only your native language. Me (Use a subject pronoun after student) as a baccalaureate student used to do some France baccalaureates. My good level in French make me understand very well their exams and that help to prepare greatly(not the right place) for my baccalaureate.
Finally, everybody know__ that surfing on the net require__ knowledge of English and French, at least enough to understand it content. Indeed, most of the net’s websites are in English and in French. So how you can communicate through it without learning foreign languages. (Is it a question?) Concerning me, I rarely use Arabic to surf on the net and I never use it when I am talking with my friends on the social websites.
To sum up, foreign languages are very important today. It help us to understand technologies running, allows us to pursue our high studies and offer to everyone a widest source of information by consulting the net.

Sherry

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux