Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Writing/ correction

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Writing/ correction
Message from jamilsonclo posted on 23-12-2013 at 23:11:10 (D | E | F)
Hello friends,

This is my first post here. I would be very grateful if you could correct my writing or mark my errors.
Thank you all very much.

For the next three years I have as a plan to invest as much as I can in education. By that I mean spending a considerable amount of my free time preparing for important exams and gathering the necessary documentation and skills required by the admission process of the postgraduate programs I wish to apply for. In the long run, however, I wish to open my own company, with the help of the experience acquired while an employee of big companies. Even further, I mean, on my 80's or 90's, I wish I had accomplished all my short run objectives in life, in order to dedicate the rest of my days only to enjoy my family with confort and assurance that I gave it all and worked hard for that.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 24-12-2013 08:02

Re: Writing/ correction from bluduck2, posted on 24-12-2013 at 09:31:49 (D | E)
Hello jamilsonclo,
First of all ,congratulations for your written English ,your humour and your optimism !It's the season for wishes, so I hope you will fulfill all your plans for the near future .
As for your other plans, in your 80 ies or 90 ies,they will take place in the future,so I suggest writing I wish I could accomplish...
Enjoy spending Xmas Eve with your family !
All the best from Bluduck2

Re: Writing/ correction from sherry48, posted on 24-12-2013 at 16:55:52 (D | E)
Hello.

It is well written. I am suggesting some alternate wording, which sounds to me a bit more native like.

For the next three years I have as a plan (or...my plan is) to invest as much as I can in (my)education. By that I mean spending a considerable amount of my free time preparing for important exams and gathering the necessary documentation and skills required by the admission process of the postgraduate programs I wish to apply for. In the long run, however, I wish to open my own company, with the help of (the) experience acquired while/as an employee of (some) big companies. Even further/Eventually, I mean, on my 80s or 90s,(only if you want ! you already have from bluduck) I hope to have accomplished all my short term objectives in life, in order to dedicate the rest of my days (only) to enjoy_____ my family with confort and (the)assurance that I gave it my all and worked hard for that/it.

Sherry

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux