Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Introduce our hometown or country (1)

<< English only || Bottom

This topic is now closed. You can't post a new reply.

Page 1 / 3 - To jump to another page: Top | 1 | 2 | 3 | End | Bottom
Introduce our hometown or country
Message from posted on 18-06-2009 at 16:48:11

Come on! Let us introduce our hometown or country.
My hometown is Zhejiang which is small province in southeast of China.
Zhejiang own some beautiful places. In China, As the saying goes,Hangzhou and Suzhou is place, as two Utopias. The Hangzhou city is centre of Zhejiang. But I wasn't born in Hangzhou. I was born in Wenzhou in south of Zhejiang. My hometown is famous in China for commercial. Some people live in business.
My hometown is a place where rapid economic development.
How is your hometown or country?

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 09-10-2009 14:40
Looks like a leaflet from a tourist office now.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 19-06-2009 at 12:50:15
Good afternoon,
I go to present you my city. I live in Lorient in Bretagne since twentieth march 2009. This town is a beautiful city with a lot of activities.
Do you know Lorient ?

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 19-06-2009 at 13:30:38
Hi!I want you to know my country.I live in Philippines.There are many places that you can visit here.Although I'm only 12 years old,I know some places here in Philippines that's really nice.One of these is the Hundred Islands,which you're about to see 100 hundred different islands.some people say that one of these islands already sank down in water for a reason that can't explain!.other places are Puerto Galera which has a beautiful scenery and Boracay.Boracay has a beatiful scenery too!its sand is plain white and the water is color blue.but some people are not concerned about the cleanliness of that area.Some foreigners visit Boravay often times.another place is Palawan.Palawan has many beautiful caves that form stalagmites and stalactites which attracts Foreigners to visit Palawan, Philippines.there are more beautiful sceneries or places here in Philippines which I'm going to find out for now.hehehe.by the way thank you for the time, reading my description about My Country. whew!nosebleed!!!

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 le 19-06-2009 13:37
colour of the text

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 21-06-2009 at 00:34:30
Hi, my hometown is too much hot almost the entire year - about 32 degrees. So the nights are so warm here. it´s nice to go to a restaurant, bar or snack bar to meet friends and have a drink. There are beaches here, beautiful beaches and I love to go swimming. Sometimes It´s nice to go movies at a mall or just stay home and wath tv. People here are peaceful and friendly.

-------------------
Edited by myle le 21-06-2009 00:36

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 22-06-2009 at 11:49:58
Hi, linzhanggeorge,which place do you live in Zhejiang,I'm also come from Zhejiang,I'm now live in Zhoushan,which is the smallest city in Zhejiang,only have 1,999 islands,air is clear,heaven is bule,sea is bule also,fish is fresh,and the people is friendly.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 08-07-2009 at 14:19:43
Hi! I live in Montpellier the eighth bigger town in France. My city is situed in south of France not far to Spain. We have sea and beaches beside but the water isn't blue like caraîbes !. It's a city in which there are a lot of monuments which are very old and very beautiful, I think it merit a visit when you com to France.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 09-07-2009 at 11:02:42
hello all.I come from China,now I live in shanghai.i am a boy,24 years old.if you go to shanghai,you will get a wonderful sight at night.ofcourse,food test well.shanghai,welcome you/.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 09-07-2009 at 11:23:22
I going to china in sanghai in two week and I was asking me if I can find there a statut of boudhha?

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 09-07-2009 at 11:58:00
Hi,
I'm living in Shanghai.
Many foreigners like to visit the Jade Buddha Temple.
They say that's a good place which has many interesting historical stories.
And you can buy some souvenir which are made of jade.

Welcome to Shanghai!

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by smartway, posted on 28-07-2009 at 13:59:11
hello;
i live in Oran which is the second biggest town in Algeria where there are nice beaches to spend holiday in summer, such as madagh,les andalous and krichtel.
for shopping there are two famous areas Medina eldjadida and centre ville,where the poor and the rich can find all they need.
Welcome to Oran.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 05-08-2009 at 13:03:42
Hello Everybody !
I live in France, near Toulouse..a wonderful city, very friendly by the old streets with its typical restaurants, called "bodega" and pubs, its monuments, and also its stores for the shoppings...so you can't get bored..there are a lot of things to do in Toulouse. and the place where I live, takes thirty minutes to reach the city centre. as a matter of fact, lam fond of the nature. that 's the reason of why I choose to live in the countryside. Here, i can benefit from the gorgeous landscapes with fields of wheat and sunflowers, sometimes wild rabbits cross my garden and I'm in awe in front of the does and its babies...I think It's very important to be in this kind of quiet and relaxing place to make a break and come back to the basics.
so welcome in the Gers country !! where you feel very well

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 05-08-2009 at 15:57:48
hello,I'm new.I live in Madagascar,our country is very beautiful.i advise you to visit our country.you can find many places nice here.people here are very kind.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 05-08-2009 at 17:25:55
hello ,everybody ,iam from guangzhou.
it is a beautiful city,and business city.
welcome to guangzhou

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 06-08-2009 at 05:28:11
Hello.I am in FuJian,which is a near-sea province in China.Here,people enjoys sea food,and we are also glad to make friends with others!

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 06-08-2009 06:22
Layout

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 07-08-2009 at 14:11:46
Hi everyone,
I'm new here. nice to meet you all.I read about some of your hometowns here.I live in a very big city too.it is beautiful city.I will explain more later.
Baran

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 09-08-2009 at 22:20:48
Hello, everyone,

I'm a Chinese living in Paris in France, so I speak Chinese and French, and I want to improve my English.

I'm from a little Chinese city of the province of Jiangxi, whose name is Yushan, so is my pseudo. In my little city there are more and more building, less and less quietness. I don't like this, and I love to go in the countryside because I love the nature.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 10-08-2009 at 02:17:01
hi, I am new here so I say hello to everyone!
I live in Bordeaux, in France. Architecture is very beautiful, as in Paris ( both are in "Haussmann's style"). it's pleasant to live there. Moreover, we can go to the sea which is near (it's a real advantage). Summers are warm (30 to 35), and winters are cold (-5 to 5). I invite everyone to discovery of this city.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 11-08-2009 at 07:58:49
hello everyone, I came from Malaysia. I really love my country because it has different races that live together in one country. We live harmony and I can learn other culture without any hesitation. Beside that, in Malaysia there were many beautiful places that we can visit.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by betehoul, posted on 11-08-2009 at 13:33:03
hello!
i m from tunisia.it s a wonderful country in north africa.
we have here a lot of beautiful places like Sousse, Hammamet,Nabeul,Tozeur...

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by mamanaicha, posted on 17-08-2009 at 11:44:19
HI THERE ! My hometown is Paris where I was born in the 80's. Everybody says that it's a such beautiful town.However I currently live in West London and I definitely enjoy it ! People are pleasant .They do accept each other. There is not too much racism. I definitely love London. The museums are free all the day whereas in Paris you must pay. Regardless, Paris still have the one of best museum of the world : "Le Louvre".And in some area the architecture is so beautiful.The Eifel Tower is huge and the Hausmanian building are attractive.BUT I still prefer London even if it's rainy. Bye -

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 17-08-2009 at 17:01:57
hi.I want to describe my hometown for you like.I am living in İstanbul in Turkey.there are so many historical building,parks,mosques,churchs..İstanbul is a historcal city.If you interested in history İstanbul is the best city for you.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 17-08-2009 at 19:47:52
hi everybody!I'm Rita from tunisia. It's stuated in north of Africa I'm proud to live here; it's so beautful country,we enjoy our time in the see on the summer holiday and we keep many festivale full the year and we also have an amizing tradutional thing....WELCOME TO TUNISIA

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by ley-wyni, posted on 18-08-2009 at 16:39:08
Hi Everyone
I'm news here. My english is not very perfect but I think It's good for my training. I live in a very beautiful small city in France. It's name is Avignon. It's an old city, where lived some popes. The first monument is the bridge of Avignon and the pope's palace. In summer the weather is very hot. ( Today near 40). We go to the swimming pool or to the sea with the car it's not very far. (1h) And every years in July, we have a festival with lot of spectacles.
Welcome to Avignon

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by liaw, posted on 19-08-2009 at 15:55:13
Hi everyone. I live in Taiwan, an island country in west Pacific Ocean where earthquakes and typhoons always occurs. In fact, the Typhon Morakot had gone away several days ago, damage badly my land and my people. Anyway, I want to show my thanks for the help from all over the world. And I believe that my people will stand out again.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 19-08-2009 at 21:07:57
Good afternoon

The description you did of your hometown is very attractive. By reading your message, I have a hard need to go and visite your hometown. But it could be letter. Me my hometown is not so big but i like it because only it my hometown.

See you

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by krissim, posted on 20-08-2009 at 10:56:57
hello everybody,
i am beginner here, i am from Roumania, i like my country because is very beautiful , we have a mountais , sea black.I invite you to visit our country , we can find many places nice, here people are very kind, the food is very good.
i don't speak english very well, sorry.
see you later.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by reem, posted on 22-08-2009 at 00:37:33
hi everyone ..
i'm from Sudi Arabia .. and i live in Riyadh .. it is the capital city ..

it is a big city ..

it is sooOooo hot .. the temperature up to 45

and it is crowded ..
but it is nice city ..
and we have alot of nice places ..

umm .. just that ..

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by asmaa1990, posted on 22-08-2009 at 01:41:22
hi everyone
i m from a small morrocain town name's larache we go swimming in the pacific ocean every day.or we go to the montain luxus .my homtown in a very small and old but i like it because everyone is very friendly((sorry for my english))

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by maruco30, posted on 24-08-2009 at 15:21:29
Hi, Ilive in Oran (Algeria ). Oran is beatiful.IT has the most wonderful sites to visit and her people are the kindest.i invite you all to see it.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by hhadavi_91, posted on 25-08-2009 at 05:37:16
Hi, I live in Iran, Tehran. The city is crowded, and pollution is the most annoying problem you see in Tehran. There are lots of cars in Tehran, that every place has changed to parking! However it is a good city and I love it.
... And I invite you all to have a travel to my city.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 25-08-2009 at 17:02:06

I am from Madurai, temple city of Southern India. My city is formed around the the Goddess Meenakshi Temple. I welcome the members to my city.