Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Introduce our hometown or country (2)

<< English only || Bottom

This topic is now closed. You can't post a new reply.

Page 2 / 3 - To jump to another page: Top | 1 | 2 | 3 | End | Bottom
Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 29-08-2009 at 20:34:32

I am living Anhui which is province of China. Anhui own some very beautiful places. the Mountain Huangshan is a wondeful place to visit.
You can enjoy the varied scenery here.The strange pines,absurd stones, sea of clouds and hot springs are the four wonders of it.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by magiic, posted on 31-08-2009 at 17:40:24
Hello everyone!
I'm new here and nice to meet all of you!I'm Maggie.
I come from China.China is a beautiful and friendly country.
English movie and Japanese music is my love,I'm here to improve my English,and I'll go to the college to continue my Biology studies.
In the end,welcome to visit China!

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 31-08-2009 at 18:14:38
:GB Thank you for giving me an opportunity to introduce my hometown
It name's Bouafle which is in the centre of Côte d'Ivoire. We can find one of the national forest and the beer factory called "SOLIBRA". It is easily accessible. It's not far from Yamoussokro, the political capital. I born in this town. I invite somebody who come in Côte d'Ivoire to visit my hometown.It is a wonderful.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by peccavi, posted on 31-08-2009 at 22:20:32
Hi, I am from INDIA. I love my country. I come from south india. presently staying in chennai.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by wincoller, posted on 03-09-2009 at 03:14:52
I was born in a small country in China. There are beautiful mountains, blue sky ,clean water, green trees and a lot of animals. I love it.
When I was a kind, I never went out and I didn't know city. I only live in my little country, I love all thing there. Then ,I grow up, I went to city. I saw many new beautiful things too. But they are different from the beauty my hometown owns. I still love my hometown more! She is in my heart still and is the most beautiful!

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by isasza, posted on 03-09-2009 at 11:34:45
I am living too near Montpelier. This Town is not far from the sea.
I go never at the beach in Summer, because it's too warm and there is too many people the are crowding the sand or stones places.
I know more quiet places at the rivers in the Cevennes. There is more clear and more fresh and self cold water, this hidden places I like very well.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by anniechen, posted on 06-09-2009 at 08:56:35
hi there !My hometown is Sichuan ,Anyue,China .I'm very proud of my hometown which is honored to be "The hometown of Lemon in China" .What's more there are so many Buddhas most of whom were built in Tang dynasty and famous for their beauty.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by sarayos, posted on 06-09-2009 at 12:49:47
hello I am sara I am from Tunisia.I live in a small village in the South.It is near Sahara and oasis.It is very nice

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by thomasray, posted on 06-09-2009 at 15:28:55
hi, everybody, nice to meet you, i'm a new. i am from china, ningbo is my working city, i have worked in ningbo for 12 year, i found it is a beautiful city, maybe there isn't famous view, but i think it fits to live. if you have a chance, welcome you to ningbo.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by , posted on 06-09-2009 at 21:02:11
Hi all, I'm going to present my city, Milano (Italy), to you! I'm living here for 3 years. Theres a lot of traffic and chaos but I love too many things of its though. Its the richest city in Italy, the economic engine. The best known monument is the "Duomo", in the center of the town, I advise you to visit it if you'll come here. Then there is a castle whose park hosts some night pub and discotheques. Moreover there is the football temple, San Siro Stadium, where Inter and Milan take place for their matches!
I would have pleasure to explain further about Milano if someone wanted it!
Have a nice evening ;)
best regards,
Fede

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by boopietiti, posted on 07-09-2009 at 12:47:38
Hi!
I live in Lyon in France, it's the second big city of France known for Beaujolais wine.I'm not born in Lyon but in Avignon, it's a small city known by some abroad like the english and American. In the summer, Avignon realises the "festival off",it's a festival of music and theater.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by isasza, posted on 12-09-2009 at 17:42:44
Hello everybody,
I'm am living in a town, near Montpellier. I appreciate to use the tram-car this serve the second line from Saint Jean-de-Védas to Jacou my own town. Also, I don't need to seat in my car to drive to Montpellier.
I can't forget the country Cevennes, small mountains this stand in the background view of the North landscape. This mountains, beyond of our "famous" Pic Saint Loup, one of the landmark of this Hérault area.
I think every days to this mountains. Their height does not exceed the 1700 meters.
The Mont Lozère (1700) however, appears as a giant seen from the plain. A strange small mountain with the character of a much larger.
Mont Lozère is not far from Montpellier, about only 80 kilometres and 2 1/2 hours driving needed to reach the small town Le Pont de Montvert.
It 'is only a full another country.
.../...

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by cruise, posted on 13-09-2009 at 07:17:26
hello, everyone. i'm new here and very glad to introduce my hometown. i'm from xiamen which is a beautiful coastal city in the southeast of china. it's known for its beautiful sea sights, delicious sea food and historic cultures. blue sky, white clouds, golden beach and all the true nature have become the symbol of the city. it'll be great if u have chance to travel in the city. welcome to xiamen!

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by lowe, posted on 15-09-2009 at 15:42:49
I live in a small city called Shantou,in China.It's a seaside city but without develop economy.People here are living in a stable and comfortable life and slow rhythm.The salary here is not high,but there is so much delicious snacks here.Every young man would like to leave here because there's low salary.

But I invite you all to come here and taste the snacks and seafood.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by leelee, posted on 15-09-2009 at 19:16:51
i come from Fujian province,China.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by masolo, posted on 15-09-2009 at 20:20:38
Hi, I live in Pointe Noire, the second largest city in the Republic of Congo. This town,located by the Atlantic Ocean,is the economic capital of the Country with a Deep-water Harbour and an international Airport and Oil companies.
Pointe Noire is a quiet place with natives willing to socialize. This place is in fact the normal progress of a natives village called Nzinzi and became Pointe Noire when explorers settled there. Its history is rich and made of both history of the Congo (formerly Kongo)and France. Living cost is low and nice and, many people from different countries can be met. They come mainly for work and...fun! Will you try it?

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by tata20, posted on 15-09-2009 at 21:45:54
hallo!mu country is georgia and its city is tbilisi ...i like my hometown...we have wonderful places and resorts but they arent famous yet...i would like that soon we will have many tourists...we are very kind ,cheerful and hospitable peoplewhat can you tell me about your country?

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by yousra17, posted on 15-09-2009 at 23:33:13
Hello,I'm Yousra I'm Algerian I'm from Constantine. Constantine is a city in the east of Algeria it's a very big and beautiful town, we call it the town of 7 bridges because we can't visit the town in out bridges . Welcome to Constantine to see this magical city.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by snowhws, posted on 16-09-2009 at 08:24:25
It is interesting for me to see so many different places.
I come from china too. And my hometown is a Chiang-Nan water country named "JiAn",which is beautiful with a lot of Egrets.It locate in JiangXi province.Welcome to my hometown.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by winsenea, posted on 16-09-2009 at 15:58:13
Hello,every boy and girl!My name is windy,new here.My hometown ,characterized by its beautiful mountains and lakes,locates in the south of Guangdong Province,which is one of the most rapidly-developed economic provinces in china.I am fond of my hometown.It has a long and rich history,known by its clear water,blue sky,fresh air and honest folkway.So what the hell my hometown's name?It is He-yuan but anywhere else.

-------------------
Edited by winsenea on 16-09-2009 15:58

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by may0415, posted on 16-09-2009 at 19:01:37
hello, please come to my country ....COLOMBIA.... it`s a excellent place for to know...has many places were you can enjoy with Friends, family and etc......

-------------------
Edited by may0415 on 16-09-2009 19:02

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by may0415, posted on 16-09-2009 at 19:10:42
HI... I`m Mailyn it`s a pleasure to show you my country............ it`s a special place where you can see different thing.. we have beautiful beaches, animals, etc..... if you want drink a cup of cafe.. come on!!!!!! it`s the better place for that.....

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by xingwei, posted on 17-09-2009 at 05:37:58

ahah,there are so many people here,well ,I'd like to introduce my hometown,exactly speaking,my motherland
China ,is not only an old country with a history of several thousands years,but also a modern and beautiful city which is becoming more and more attracting all over the world
chinese traditional culture has many wonderful ideas and wisdom principles of making achievement in the society ,it also admits the differences between diverse culture ~~~personally ,I speak highly of this kind of tolerance ,which is very important in international exchange
I believe that more and more foreigners have come to know the great achievement China have made,especially after paying attention to the Beijing Olympic Games in 2008,for chinese ,2008 is unforgetable in our memory ;for China ,2008 is also unforgetable in its history of development.
well,It seems that I still have many words to say,but in a word,if you have chance to come to China ,for visit or business Welcome

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 17-09-2009 06:35
colour of the text

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by pencil88, posted on 18-09-2009 at 03:01:34
Well, the topic is very nice & interesting because I known many places over the world from your introduce.

I am Giang, I am a Vietnamese student, do you know about Viet Nam? Viet Nam is a country which exists in many thousand years. Viet Nam has a cpital which has name is Ha Noi, do you known about Ha Noi? Ha Noi was built in 1000 years by a King of Viet Nam. When you visit Ha Noi, you can see many famoust & beautiful places here. There is a ancient university where is the first university of Viet Nam. There are many charming lakes which makes you feel pleasantly & comfortablel , there are many interesting museums where you could explorer many wonderful things...

Wow, if I have free time, I will introduce you about my beloved country as well as my hometown or capital.

Welcome in Viet Nam !

Nice to meet all of you ! Good luck for you !

-------------------
Edited by pencil88 on 18-09-2009 03:02

-------------------
Edited by pencil88 on 18-09-2009 03:04

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by kara, posted on 20-09-2009 at 15:06:25
i come from china ,i live in ha er bin,this is beatiful town.every year most travelers togathers in here to looking icelamp.the whether is very cold,but the person like going here

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by khalid29, posted on 21-09-2009 at 06:39:36
hello,everybody,so i'm here to improve my english just one thing.i live in casablanca a big city in morocco where the native language is arabic and first foreign laguage is french we study at univercity in french its why our english is not better however is the third language in my country.
so casablanace is not the city i advise you to visited its just a city for industry and economic and is so crowded but i love it very much and i love his dynamic
so,there are lot of other city are interest for visit like MARRAKECH where i have a holiday i visit it and ESSAWIRRA OOOOH ITS FOR people who like calm jaz and smoke and african music

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by i5670, posted on 21-09-2009 at 11:13:07
i'm in shan dong !china!i'm prepared to pubmed!medical graduates!you??

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by archer6633, posted on 21-09-2009 at 22:09:01
Hello everyone,this is Abdulla from Qatar - A country in the middle east
It's too hot over here, the temperature is so unpleasing, but still.. I love Qatar.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by hanoo, posted on 27-09-2009 at 03:38:54
HI everyone
Iam from Saudi Arabia
my hometown is al-Madina AL-Mnawara.
This town is very famous beacause of the Holy Mosque which people
from all over the world come to pray in it.

Re: Introduce our hometown or country by lxjshhic, posted on 27-09-2009 at 04:55:44
I am tom liu from China. Now I am located in WuXi jiangsu province. While my hometown is HuNan Province. I say hello to everybody! Hope you can visit china.