Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

It's summer! (2)

<< English only || Bottom

This topic is now closed. You can't post a new reply.

Page 2 / 2 - To jump to another page: Top | 1 | 2 | End | Bottom
Re: It's summer! by adamfan, posted on 01-07-2009 at 08:16:31
i may get fatter in summer, but i like to get tan in the summer sun, i think this color is pure for male.

Re: It's summer! by samanda, posted on 01-07-2009 at 15:13:27
I like to spend time with my friends ,shopping its summer time I just like everithing

Re: It's summer! by malo16, posted on 01-07-2009 at 16:20:18
hello friends, everybody talk about summer! yes it's the only season when you feel relax and free, so enjoy your summer guys

Re: It's summer! by quinga, posted on 02-07-2009 at 01:19:11
hi everybody, it is clear the colour of water is blue and summer it too hot; that why i propose to go to beach

Re: It's summer! by saison, posted on 02-07-2009 at 01:58:45
Good afternoon., l live in Québec. I love summer because I take part at many festivities. Very near in Trois Rivieres we have many singers at the center City and many spectacles in the city of Quebec. We go camping every weekend, all day long we are outside. We have many festival like country and so fort. l envoy very much summer.

Re: It's summer! by lepierrotdu62, posted on 02-07-2009 at 16:06:42
It's summer! We want to go at beach...

Re: It's summer! by lepierrotdu62, posted on 02-07-2009 at 16:12:42
I like summer because it's cold and it has very beautiful girl on beach. It sees much people, it does to meet, It's lively, the nature is beauiful... I live in france and i am 16(years old).

Re: It's summer! by darling1225, posted on 02-07-2009 at 16:20:16
hi.my name is darling.i am from china.in the summer,i like swimming and go fishing with my friends.my English is not very well.so i want to learn from you.nice to see you.i am looking forward to a perfect summer.

Re: It's summer! by wilama, posted on 02-07-2009 at 17:20:09
hello, for my part during this summer i will go on holiday a week and i will try to improve my english thanks to this website and i will sleep

Re: It's summer! by renato, posted on 02-07-2009 at 20:48:46
This summer I shall see my friends, try golf, and have a lot of fun! I hope that all of you will have a nice summer!

Re: It's summer! by q8ia, posted on 05-07-2009 at 20:11:16
Thank you for interesting topics

Re: It's summer! by pioupioutman, posted on 05-07-2009 at 21:31:00
I live in France, and i still working during summer!! Grrrrr

Re: It's summer! by cndai2008, posted on 06-07-2009 at 00:53:20
hi i come from china. i am a student i have a two-months holiday this will be a beautiful time

Re: It's summer! by bosy, posted on 06-07-2009 at 23:02:23
i will go for sea

Re: It's summer! by hime, posted on 07-07-2009 at 10:11:22
Hi, My name is Hime.
I am in Shanghai. It's a coastal city in China.
It's quite humid in summer. Many foreign people don't like such a climate. But I have been used to it because I grow up here.
There are many interesting place you can go in this city. If you'd like to work on you tan, you can go to the beach. But the traditional Chinese like white skin. So, most girls in China, even women take parasols with them while they are staying out. Not only that, they also use sunblocks to prevent their skins from becoming dark.
The poeple here have a passion for delicious seafood. But in summer, you should be careful of food poisoning while eating seafood.

Re: It's summer! by smile3, posted on 08-07-2009 at 12:36:00
Hello, everyone! I am very glad to meet you all here. I am from China. This summer, I intend to go to a beach and take part in some parties. Besides these, I also need to prepare some exams. Anyway, this summer break is not a relaxed one. Well, I still hope everyone can have a good time in this summer.

Re: It's summer! by yangying, posted on 18-07-2009 at 15:23:05
Actually,I don't like the summer because it is too hot.but it is leisure for me ,the summer holiday.I can have a long time to do what I like ,such as doing cooking ,reading with some music and doing sports with my friends.What a wonderful day!

Re: It's summer! by privateryan, posted on 18-07-2009 at 20:12:15
Hello..I am From Algeria...summer is not my favorite season..buy I am planing to go to the beach and climb the nearby mountains with my friends

Re: It's summer! by jimy1987826, posted on 19-07-2009 at 03:04:39
hello everyone.i am jimy.i come form china.i am a new menbour,and my english levle is so bad.but i hope to make friends wtih any people.
summer holiday is coming.but i can not play like before anymore.because i will leave university.i must find a job.how fast the tine is!

Re: It's summer! by amina22, posted on 20-07-2009 at 01:41:59
hi i am amina from algeia i am not good in english i try to you explain ;summer is the best time in the year because i meet all my sisters and my brothers ,also i feel free i listen music ,wach tv ,swim and learn coking ,it an enjoy time.

Re: It's summer! by simon89, posted on 20-07-2009 at 11:49:25
I like summer most of all. There is no school and lessons.
Ilive in Azerbaijan. In summer i go to the sea, to the mountains it is so great.

Re: It's summer! by imanito, posted on 20-07-2009 at 14:01:41
Hello!I adore summer because for me it means summer holidays,traveling, maxing and relaxing However, I do feel entrapped by its heat. Yesterday, the heat has skyrocketed all degrees; 48 degrees in Morocco? That's insane I am practically melting...

Re: It's summer! by hamidcho, posted on 20-07-2009 at 14:12:37
hello i'm hamid from morocco , i love summer like all people , I like going to the beach with my friends and spend there a nice time .

Re: It's summer! by scarlin, posted on 20-07-2009 at 16:22:04
Hi,I'm scary from China.This summer I went to beach ,far away from my home,with my BF a few days before,we had such a great time there!And also, the city has a big wonderland, there are so many exciting games driving me crazy. PS:My English is poor

Re: It's summer! by leslietian, posted on 21-07-2009 at 17:50:42
Hi, this is Leslie from China. Summer Holiday comes again. i am really enjoy it. This summer i will learn Latin Dance and travl to other provinces. There are two wedding ceremonies of my friends in this summer holiday,i will come and congratulate them. Happy summer holiday everybody~!

Re: It's summer! by harvey, posted on 22-07-2009 at 03:46:32
I'd like stay home,and drink some coca-cola or ice-beer.

Re: It's summer! by paysf, posted on 22-07-2009 at 21:00:27
hi,
In fact summer321,the girls are so sexy in this period....

In this moment,I pass my holidays in my born island, The Reunion island and it's the winter here but I enjoy myselfa lot...

Re: It's summer! by wnnie, posted on 23-07-2009 at 08:45:01
I always miss the summers spent in grandma's home when I was a child, I miss the beautiful village and clear brook, at that time, I just spent daylong time in the brook and play, tan myself like a boy, my grandma often got angry because she thought a girl should keep reserved. now my grandma have left me for 6 years, I will never never forgot her!

Re: It's summer! by alexcq, posted on 25-07-2009 at 13:57:04
Hi!I live in china ,though I really want to say that ,but my holiday seems boring.The only thing I think is interesting is swimming. I love swimming,especially in summer! I love summer--in summer there are many kinds of fruits in china ,and I also like that.

Re: It's summer! by qianzfang, posted on 26-07-2009 at 01:55:49
Hi!I live in the southern part of china.Summer there is so hot that people don't feel like to go out,especially at noon.And i also spend most of my time in doors.But after supper,some people will take a walking because it's cool outdoors in the evening.