Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/lettre motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/lettre motivation
Message de neptuno posté le 14-01-2018 à 09:43:53 (S | E | F)
Bonjour!
J'ai écrit une lettre de motivation pour être assistante de français à l'étranger pendant un an, et j'aimerais avoir des avis!
Merci à vous

Dear Sir/Madam,
As a third-year student of English at the University of XXXXX, I acquired during my studies a large amount of knowledge about the English language, civilization and literature. I have always been passionate about the English language and the British civilization in particular, and I would love, in the future, to share my knowledge and my passion with others, by becoming an English teacher.
Therefore, I have the ambition to travel to Great Britain with the intention of expanding my cultural knowledge and bringing to perfection my English level. The French assistant position would allow me to achieve this goal and would also give me a first experience in teaching, which is very important and which I would be pleased by, because I am eager to teach to others what I have had the chance to learn during my studies and by myself.
I have had the opportunity to do an internship in an extracurricular, where I have had the chance to help young people to learn their lessons and do their homework. I have learned, thanks to this internship, how to adapt to each child, by respecting his/her way of learning and his/her difficulties, and how to get him/her to want to learn and to progress instead of being forced to. This internship also taught me to work with a group of students and to manage it well.
Curious by nature, I like to learn and discover places, cultures and people, and I wish overall not only to communicate my knowledge and my culture, but also my curiosity and my desire to learn. I am a dynamic and organized person, especially in my work, which allows me to always reach my goals in time and to take the time to do things in the best possible way.
As I grew up in France in a cultivated family, I learned a lot about my country and its culture, and I look forward to sharing my knowledge and my culture with people from a different culture. My good level in French, acquired owing to the obtaining of a Literary Baccalaureate, will allow me to help learners in an ideal way, and my level in English will allow me to have fairly little difficulty to communicate in an English-speaking country.
I thank you, in advance, for your interest and the time you have spent looking at my application. I look forward for your reply.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-01-2018 15:28

Réponse : Correction/lettre motivation de ekotik, postée le 16-01-2018 à 05:55:18 (S | E)
Hello,
Very, very nice! These are the changes that I would make.

Dear Sir/Madam,
As a third-year student of English at the University of XXXXX, I acquired during my studies a large amount of knowledge about the English language, civilization and literature. I have always been passionate about the English language and the British civilization in particular, and I would love, in the future, to share my knowledge and my passion with others, by becoming an English teacher.
Therefore, I have the ambition to travel to Great Britain with the intention of expanding my cultural knowledge and perfecting my English skills.

The French assistant position would allow me to achieve this goal and would also provide me with my first teaching experience, which is very important and which I would be pleased by. I am eager to teach others what I have had the chance to learn during my studies and by myself.
I was fortunate enough to complete an internship in an extracurricular class, where I helped young people study material taught in their classes and complete homework. I learned, thanks to this internship, how to adapt to each child, respect his/her way of learning and identify his/her difficulties. I looked for different ways to get children to want to learn and to progress instead of being forced to. This internship also taught me to work with a group of students and to manage a group well.

Curious by nature, I like to learn and discover places, cultures and people. I wish overall not only to communicate my knowledge and my culture, but also my curiosity and my desire to learn. I am a dynamic and organized person, especially in my work. This allows me to always reach my goals in time and to take the time to do things in the best possible way.

As I grew up in France in a cultivated family, I learned a lot about my country and its culture. I look forward to sharing my knowledge and my culture with people from a different culture. My strong knowledge of French, acquired through a Literary Baccalaureate, will allow me to help learners in an ideal way. My current English abilities
will allow me to have fairly little difficulty communicating in an English-speaking country.
I thank you, in advance, for your interest and the time you have spent looking at my application. I look forward for your reply.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 17-01-2018 07:27
Correction toute faite non souhaitée et mp envoyé.

Réponse : Correction/lettre motivation de neptuno, postée le 19-01-2018 à 20:43:04 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup ekotik, ça m'a beaucoup aidée!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux