Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Page 4 / 4 - FIN DU SUJET Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Fin | Bas
Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de aigue-marine, postée le 20-11-2006 à 20:47:13 (S | E)
Hi everybody I like a lot this subject, I like cooking sooooooooooooo much and especially Morroccan cooking it's so delicious and not so difficult to do if you want some Morroccan's dashes contact me on the site big kiss for all
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 20-11-2006 20:48

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de mibouche, postée le 20-11-2006 à 22:14:44 (S | E)
Hello ! I am greddy ! I love apple pie wih cream and fruits crumble.

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de cannelle2275, postée le 20-11-2006 à 23:23:04 (S | E)
Yes I like to cook.I have a lot of recipes. I prefer Sicilian receipts recipes Sometimes, I eat out. Particularly on the week-end. In my country, there are many typical restaurants. If I continue I make a gastronomic dream.
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 02-12-2006 16:16

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de isamot, postée le 29-11-2006 à 09:39:46 (S | E)
I like cooking for my husband especially when he comes back after working he is hungry and my daughters like also that too. Today my parents came to eat with me I prepared an a tartiflette very good tartiflette
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 02-12-2006 16:22

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de lilacbabe, postée le 30-11-2006 à 17:29:37 (S | E)
Hello
Ilove cooking, especially a chocolate cake made with no flour, hard to make but yummy!
I don't really know any foreign recipes(I live in E ngland) though if anyone has any, I'd love them to put them on the site. thanks!!!!!!!!
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 02-12-2006 16:27
Not here please may be through PM. Thanks a lot.

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de xam, postée le 04-01-2007 à 14:36:21 (S | E)
Hi,
I like specially chocolate cake but lot of my cake a so very bad, they don't swell up. I've to add lot of chemic additives.

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de g0tik_0verd0z, postée le 04-01-2007 à 16:42:58 (S | E)
Hello !!! I'm french !!
I don't speak English but ... ( j'essaye) ^^

I like cooking

Bye ^^

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de gospe, postée le 04-01-2007 à 17:28:29 (S | E)
Thanks dear friend.You kow, I like cooking but I know that I must like it beause even if I'm a man, Imustr cooik in my future family wether my wife is ill.I thank that everybody must like cooking because everybody likes eating.thanks

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de papasarr, postée le 04-01-2007 à 22:39:08 (S | E)
Yes I like cooking but I prefer eating to cooking.
I like to make the kitchen because I like eaten meat.

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de sanake, postée le 05-01-2007 à 14:54:42 (S | E)
I like cooking especially making cakes , and which cake ...cakes of chocolate , i often prepare them for my familly and me of course mmmm

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de gg08210, postée le 06-01-2007 à 23:28:01 (S | E)
I like cooking. I cook in my everyday life what i prefer is to prepare desserts.

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de turkiyem, postée le 07-01-2007 à 13:35:56 (S | E)
Hi!
I don't like very much cooking but eating is my favourite time!
My parents are from Turkey and my mom is an excellent cook. Turkish food is very very delicious. I think we have the best food in the World !!!

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de minoush, postée le 24-01-2007 à 16:03:26 (S | E)
hi everybody!!! of course i like cooking but i prefer to eat!!!

my father is a cooker so i always have good meals at home!!!

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de rauzzye, postée le 06-02-2007 à 02:45:27 (S | E)
I love cooking .The first thing I bought with my very first salary was a collection of recipes'books! I have now five collections ,especially french and african's recipes.I love doing cakes, my favorite is "gateau marbre"it's very easy to make ,some eggs,sugar,butter,milk,yeast and your house will smell nicely.You can put it in your fridge for ages and eat slice by slice every day with a cup of good coffee..Enjoy your meal.

-------------------
Modifié par rauzzye le 06-02-2007 02:46

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de ida, postée le 07-02-2007 à 09:48:52 (S | E)

Hi Lithidee ,

Can you explain , please , how to prepare « clafoutis » ? I would like to try it .
Thanks

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de rita07, postée le 07-02-2007 à 11:14:46 (S | E)
HELLO EVERYBODY

WHEN I WAS A CHILDREN I DID NOT TO COOK BUT NOW I LIKE COOKING ALL THING BECAUSE IT S MY FAVORITE OF MY FREE TIME MORE BUY THE BOOKS OF COOKING FOR TO LEARN TO COOK.
GOOD COOK

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de rauzzye, postée le 08-02-2007 à 02:03:25 (S | E)
Hi everyboby ,

Thinking about cooking,I remember a sweet sirup from Cote D'Ivoire (West Africa).It 's called "bissap" and it's made of flowers of african sorrel>."bissap" seems to become the main drink to welcome people in this part of the world.

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de mp27, postée le 08-02-2007 à 02:44:59 (S | E)
Hello rauzzy!

Can you use your "bissap" sirup in some cake recipes? or is it only used as a drink?
Apart from being sweet, has it got a special flavour? (spicy? flowery? bitter?)
In England, you can make a very lovely drink with some elderflowers. It's called the "Elderflower cordial". You bring to the boil the heads of elderflowers + granulated sugar and water. You peel very finely two unwaxed lemons and you put the lemon slices in a bowl. You can add some orange slices if you like. You pour the boiling syrup in the bowl, over the slices. You leave the mixture for 24 hours. Then, you must strain it through a special sieve... fill up a few bottles... and put a lid on!

When serving, we dilute the "elderflower cordial" with fizzy water and serve it over some cubes of ice, with a slice of lemon, or a sprig of fresh mint.

What I love is to eat some vanilla ice cream with a few drops of undiluted "elderflower cordial" poured over the top!

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de rauzzye, postée le 08-02-2007 à 04:27:22 (S | E)
Good day mp27,

Our national bissap is only a sweet sirup which can't be used in another recipe (for now).We mix it sometimes with some juice of pineapple and flovours like vanilla or mint.And you Know what? If you are invited to a watch in my country ,and you are not used to alcohol,avoid drinking bissap there,because sometimes they add alcohol to the bissap in order to keep you awake for the whole night

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de djidji, postée le 11-02-2007 à 20:02:29 (S | E)
Hello,
I'm girl and of course I like cooking but not all the time and not all tips sorts of dishes courses as which these we already cook , when I enter in my chicken i kitchen I like to do something new and good especially cakes.than Then all the time I go to on the web to have an some interesting ideas.
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 11-02-2007 20:03

Réponse: Do you like cooking ? de lucile83, postée le 22-02-2007 à 16:30:44 (S | E)
Hello,
This file is too big ; please create another one with number 2.
Thanks

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.
Page 4 / 4 - FIN DU SUJET Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Fin | Bas

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux