Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons, traductions...
Tout ce qui n'a pas un rapport direct avec les difficultés liées à la langue anglaise: par exemple, les thèmes généraux sur l'apprentissage de la langue, les jeux, les demandes de traductions de chansons etc.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Page 1 / 4 - Pour voir les réponses suivantes, cliquez ici: Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Fin | Bas
Histoire sans fin de stefke 3
Message de lucile83 posté le 09-10-2006 à 15:20:36 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
A l'initiative du webmaster, "les histoires sans fin" sont à nouveau autorisées sur les forums . Voici donc celle proposée par stefke, à vous de la continuer .
Le topic 2 devenait trop volumineux.
Dernier post copié-collé ici ; merci de reprendre le minimum de texte chaque fois pour poursuivre l'histoire.

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 2 de zodiac97500, postée le 09-10-2006 à 12:17:07 (S | E)

- Dad don't drop to conclusion too fast ; I met Peter at the club last year when I was training Karate . He is very kind and intelligent .
He is living on the barge with his parent ; he was even almost born there . He finished school two years ago he learnt to be a captain and went at sea for one year . Since then he works with his parents and as he wants to do the same job , he takes this oportunity to learn all the tricks of the trade .
- Do you love him ...?
- Yes ..!
- But why did you behave this way for a while ; I was really worrying .
- It was just for fun Dad ; and sometimes with my freinds we made some bets , I know that some of them were stupid , but I didn't realise that it was going to bother you so much . I apologize for that .

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de marit64, postée le 10-10-2006 à 02:23:15 (S | E)

-"It's OK Lee, but you know how I love you and I just want you to have a good behavior. I'm doing my best with you, I'm not a perfect father but if your mother was still alive, things would be better... I'm used to deal with dangerous jobs but not with teenagers."
"Dad, please, stop worrying like that. I'm able to understand what you're trying to say, I'm getting older and more serious. Be confident, I'll do my best too. Let me tell you that you have something to do now."
"What do you mean Lee?"
"You have to call Wendy, have you forgotten it? When you saw her with her ex-husband was only a misunderstanding. She was grateful to him because he had sent her the divorce papers, don't you think?"
"You might be right sweetie. Do you agree with my proposal toward Wendy?"
"Dad, dad, of course. I love Wendy, she's very good to me and you'll be very happy to share your life with her."
Howard hugged his daughter and kissed her. When he entered home, he called Wendy.
"Hi my dear Wendy! Would you like to have dinner with me tonight? I have so many things to talk about."
"Of course, Howie. What about 8 p.m.?"
"It's perfect. I'll take you at 8."
Howard called again the restaurant Bluenight and asked for the quietest spot. He was eager to propose Wendy.

-------------------
Modifié par webmaster le 18-02-2007 20:35

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de marit64, postée le 12-10-2006 à 01:35:10 (S | E)

-He shaved, had a shower, and dressed up. His heart was beating faster than usual. He knew, he had made the right decision. He felt so well when Wendy was near him. He was eager to see her beautiful blue eyes. He put the ring into his pocket and left after having smiled at Lee.
"Have a nice evening, Dad", she said.
He arrived at Wendy's, knocked the door and she appeared.
"Howard, how handsome are you tonight. Where are we going?", she asked.
"Oh! Wendy, you look so elegant. I've chosen a nice place. I hope you don't mind if I don't tell you now. It's a surprise. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."
They kissed each other and left. Both of them were smiling and singing...

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de nanette33, postée le 12-10-2006 à 19:47:28 (S | E)
... A few months later, Wendy and Howard married. It was a wonderful wedding with all their relatives and friends. Helene had come back from Germany where she had been so well treated that his disease was stopped. She looked radiant and held Jim's hand. Lee-Andre, more pretty than ever, arrived at Peter's arm and flung his arms round Howard's neck. Peter was too one of the party and arrived with a huge bunch of flowers...

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de marit64, postée le 17-10-2006 à 02:02:16 (S | E)

-He gave them to Helen. He was told by Lee that Helen was nice to her. Everybody enjoyed the party. They spoke and danced a lot. Each one seemed so happy. It was obvious that Lee's behavior improved. She was in love. Peter didn't stop to look at her tenderly...
At eleven o'clock, Helen asked Jim to go back because she was very tired. They left a few minutes later.
The newly married couple had chosen to go to Hawaï for their honeymoon. James, Howard's brother, took them to the airport. They had to get on the plane at 6 a.m.
Meanwhile, Peter was driving to Lee's house but his girlfriend was very anxious because she thought that he had drunk too much. She didn't want him to drive his car but he told her not to worry...

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de zodiac97500, postée le 19-10-2006 à 13:41:59 (S | E)

Finally the two of them arrived safe and sound to their respective homes . Lee who was worned out , walked wearily and shambling upstairs . She just took off her shoes, let herself drop on the bed , wrapped herself with the duvet , and felt asleep rightaway .
Peter on his side , did the same thing as he was was working early the next morning .

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de zodiac97500, postée le 20-10-2006 à 12:40:33 (S | E)

The two honeymooners were going to have a breakfast at the twelfth floor of the resort . It was still early in the morning and they were sitting outside looking at the wonderful panorama . Wendy her back against Howard's chest ; his arms around her .Exept for one or two fonds of jogging , everything was quiet outside .There was just a light wind which rose at the same time than the sun and refreshing the atmosphere . The fruit trays ordered a few minutes ago were a real treat for the eyes , and Wendy who was snuggled up to Howard didn't resist very long to that invitation . She stood up , walked to the table and started to serve herself a glass of fresh orange juice .
- I am starving ! Are you coming sweet heart ?
- Yes in just a minute .
- Howard took two or three minutes , taking his time to look at his wife eating a slice of cantaloup which seemed a real delight ....

-------------------
Modifié par zodiac97500 le 20-10-2006 12:44

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de marit64, postée le 20-10-2006 à 21:55:13 (S | E)

-After their breakfast, they decided to go for a walk on the beach. They returned to their room, got off their clothes and put on their bathing suit. Before going out, they put some sunscreen lotion on their body.
It was a beautiful sunny day. The sea was calm and they could feel the light wind. Even though it was early, there were many children playing in the waves. They stopped walking and looked at them for a while. They felt so happy. At that moment, both thought they could have a child later because they were still young.
Suddenly, they heard somebody screaming. The noise came from the sea... Two children were waving at them. Howard didn't lose any second and ran toward the group. When he arrived, he saw the worst thing he couldn't imagine. Two children were struggling with the waves...

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de zodiac97500, postée le 23-10-2006 à 12:16:54 (S | E)

It was too early in the morning , and the life guard were not on duty yet ; the overconfident kids had swum a little bit too far, and the low tide was bringing them away from the beach . Swimming against a stream even for a good swimmer, is very painfull and most of the time useless . Howard was ready to jump into the water , but after just a half second of reflection , that little very little lap of time , that he took often in his job and save many people in his life , and which in a blink can make you appreciate a situation , he had seen a surfer who was already trying to reach the two unwaries holding each other at the surface . He took his phone and called the rescue asking them to come fast with an helicopter ....

p.s / I don't know what kind of advice I could give to an unwary person swimming too far ; but one thing for sure : always take in consideration the advices on the beaches ; flags etc ; always be careful and don't put you life in danger when it is not absolutely necessary .

-------------------
Modifié par zodiac97500 le 23-10-2006 12:18

-------------------
Modifié par zodiac97500 le 23-10-2006 16:29

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de marit64, postée le 23-10-2006 à 23:58:35 (S | E)

Zodiac: you're a wise person. Your pieces of advice are very relevant.

-But Howard knew that he had just a few minutes to save them because he had already taken a course to become a rescuer. Suddenly, he saw a life preserver fixed on the lifeguard stand. He rushed to fetch it and threw it to the desperate children. They were so afraid of drowning that they couldn't help screaming and crying. Howard kept on encouraging them and after a few minutes, one of them succeeded in grabbing the life preserver. The other one was still struggling very hard against the waves.
Meanwhile, Wendy was praying for the children and hopefully, everybody heard the helicopter...

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de zodiac97500, postée le 24-10-2006 à 01:57:00 (S | E)

The surfer finally reached the two exhausted children ; he new that even at this moment, it was a dangerous part of the action ; in fact some people under stress will keep going on fighting to get out of trouble , but sometimes, as soon as they feel almost safe , they stop fighting and this is where in that mess, in a second the worst can happen . So he managed to yeld orders to the two kids encouraging them at the same time to keep them " awake " , he let himself slip into the water to be close to them and also because the board couldn't stand too much weight . Always talking to the children he helped them going on the board ; now they were very far from the shore , but as they were out of the shalow water the waves were not braking and the sea was more quiet . They heard the noise of the helicopter just over their heads ; they saw a man jump from it , and just after him something which happened to be an inflatable life raft felt just a few meters from them . One of the youngsters wanted to swim toward the life boat but the man hold him firmly on the board . To see the security so close, he new that it was a big temptation but he also knew that tired like they were,no one of them would have been able to reach it , or to be able to climb in it .
The diver hooked the rope of the raft on his belt, and swam firmly to the three guys . He reached them in two or three beats of his palm and tied the rope of the board with the one of the raft ; he climbed in it and by the time to say it ; pulled the two kids out of the water with the help of the surfer pushing the little bodies close to faint . He then grabbed the left foot of the man,holding the side rope in his right hand put it over the side of the raft, and then pulled his body on board ....

-------------------
Modifié par zodiac97500 le 24-10-2006 01:58

-------------------
Modifié par zodiac97500 le 24-10-2006 01:59

-------------------
Modifié par zodiac97500 le 27-10-2006 11:42

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de zodiac97500, postée le 25-10-2006 à 14:52:55 (S | E)

The diver send a signal to the man in the helicopter , and they saw a nacelle going down toward them . As soon as it reached the raft the two men grabbed it , and sat the two yougsters in it . At un other signal the man in the helicopter activate the hoist, and the nacelle started to raise . As it reached the side of the chopper they were pulled inside while the pilot was going back to the shore where an ambulance was ready to take care of the two unwaries ...

-------------------
Modifié par zodiac97500 le 25-10-2006 14:53

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de marit64, postée le 26-10-2006 à 03:06:57 (S | E)

-Howard and Wendy realized that the two young boys were about eleven years old. They couldn't help asking where their parents were. How could they let them alone on the beach or might they had lost them?... They were only wearing a bathing suit and there weren't any clothes on the shore.
Meanwhile, two policemen were talking to the surfer, the helicopter crew and the people who had just arrived. The newly married couple joined the group. One of the policemen asked them what they had seen before the rescue and if they knew the children but anybody had never heard of them. Who were those children?...

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de zodiac97500, postée le 27-10-2006 à 12:31:12 (S | E)

The father and mother , inside the room of a resort nearby ; were preparing their luggage , as their hollidays were finished .
While the father was bringing the suitcases to the front desk , the mother was ready to shut the TV which was on when the word " Breaking News ! " appeared on the screen . She let it on to see what was going on , and almost fainted when she saw what was the meaning of the interruption . She could see her two sons going out of an Helicopter brought in the arms of two medical assistants bringing the youngsters to ambulance waiting for them . She ran in the hall to find her husband , and while trying to recover her breathing she explained him what she saw a few minutes ago . The clerck at the desk called the Police ; the officers who where there in a minute , put the parents at rest , and had the explanation . In fact, the two kids were supposed to stay close to the front desk , while their parents were preparing everything to leave the resort and take the next flight an hour later .As they were not too eager to leave the place, the kids thought that they had enough time for a last walk on the beach, and as they were close to the water they didn't resist to the attraction and decided to swim just a minute or two " the rest is history " .

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de marit64, postée le 28-10-2006 à 21:51:36 (S | E)

-In the ambulance, the youngest's medical condition deteriorated. He stopped breathing and became unconscious. The ambulance man intubated the boy and gave him some oxygen. The ambulance driver hurried to go to the hospital but it was very difficult for him because the traffic was jammed. A few minutes later, the worst happened, the young's heart stopped beating. The medical crew tried very hard to reanimate him but there wasn't any change...
Meanwhile, Bob, the oldest, was watching what was going on but the men didn't have time to answer his questions. They could see the fear on his face.
Finally, they arrived at the hospital and brought to the emergency room but it was too late for the youngest boy in spite of all their hard work. He died just before their arrival. He was only seven years old...
Then, the other brother realized that Tom was dead...

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de zodiac97500, postée le 29-10-2006 à 13:35:21 (S | E)

The two police Officers drove the parents to the hospital ; they were leaded to a room where a surgeon was waiting for them . He asked them to sit down , and did the same thing .
- I have a bad news for you .... ! One of your sons died a few minutes ago ; we did everything we could, but he suffered of hipothermia .The two of them had spend too much time fighting in the water and it was too late for him ; his brother survived because he was more resistant , but he have to stay here for one or two days ; the time for us to put him back on his feet and to see if there are no other problems ...

-------------------
Modifié par zodiac97500 le 29-10-2006 13:37

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de stefke, postée le 29-10-2006 à 17:48:36 (S | E)
I'm sorry not to contribute to the story but I broke my wrist a week ago so it's very difficult to type and I try to reduce what I type as much as possible. But I keep reading the development of the story so that I'll be able to post again when my wrist is healed. But don't you think this is becoming a little like a dark drama? It is quite a sad story isn't it??? I think we should make the story happier and stop writing on drama... Why couldn't Howard and Wendy spend their honeymoon peacefully in Hawaaï and meeting local people and so on...

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de zodiac97500, postée le 29-10-2006 à 18:30:52 (S | E)

I agree with you Stefke ...! I see what you mean .
Try to recover fast and come back with us
Take care

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de nanette33, postée le 29-10-2006 à 19:32:27 (S | E)
Hello Stefke,

I'm sorry for you. It's certainly very painful and I hope you'll quickly recover. I agree with you too, I find this story becomes too sad and I have some difficulties to find a continuation with these conditions. So, I'm thinking...

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de zodiac97500, postée le 30-10-2006 à 12:06:02 (S | E)

In fact Howard and Wendy didn't stay till the end of the rescue mission ;they just waited until the helicopter was there and they left . To stay there as a viewer wouldn't have brought them any satisfaction and they couldn't do anything more that Howard did by calling the rescue on his phone . They came back to their room, and after an other shower, they got dressed and left to meet the Hawaïan familly waiting for them .

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de zodiac97500, postée le 01-11-2006 à 02:15:06 (S | E)

They took a taxi which drove them to a beach on the other side of the Island ; a man wearing a paréo and standing near a boat anchored close to the shore , was waiting for the two brides .
- Aloha ! Mr and Mrs Astley ... said the man with a big smile . Please come aboard ; I am going to drive you to my father's .
They both had to take off their shoes ; they didn' t know that they had to finish their trip in a small boat , so the were dressed in a suit for Howard , and a long wonderful chinese style silk dress open up over her right knees for Wendy . they both burst out laughing when they realised that they could have wore something more casual . Howard lift the legs of his pants up to his knees, took Wendy in his arms , and carried her to the boat which the man was holding nose on the sand by pulling the rope . They sat down , the man started the engine and drove them in ten minutes to a small village where some bungalows were built on stilts ; some of them were even built right above the water . The sailor stopped the engine near the shore and let the boat ground softly on the dark sand of the beach not too far from one of the bungalows , where a man and a woman were waiting for them . Howard and Wendy their shoes in their hand , Jumped on the sand and walked away , waving hand to the sailor who was already gone for an other destination ....

-------------------
Modifié par zodiac97500 le 01-11-2006 02:19

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de nanette33, postée le 01-11-2006 à 12:48:30 (S | E)
Howard and Wendy were warmly greeted with necklaces of tiare. They were marveled by the beauty of the place. The hibiscuses, collapsing under flowers, competed with the bougainvillea; the air was perfumed and multicoloured birds flew around them. The sun reflected in the lagoon emerald green
"we are Maeva and Nono. Welcome!"
Maeva offered a pareo to Wendy and a multicoloured suit to Howard ; they changed at once...

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de marit64, postée le 02-11-2006 à 01:00:20 (S | E)

Stefke, I wish you a speedy recovery. When we're young, bones heal faster. Good luck.
My dear co-authors,
I'm very sorry if I've made you feel sad about my part of the story. I've just wanted to add a new event. Life isn't always pleasant, there are also unhappy moments and we have to deal with them. Moreover, we can't forget that we're writing a novel and a lot of things may also happen.
But, if you prefer writing about agreeable subjects, I'll do it.

-After they changed their clothes, Maeva asked them to have a seat and enjoy the show. Several groups of Hawaiian dancers complied gracefully for one hour. While they were attending the entertainment, a waiter offered them a consummation and others were preparing the buffet. Afterwards, they ate many unusual dishes and appreciated all of them. At ten o'clock, they felt very sleepy after that long day and decided to go back to their room.

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de zodiac97500, postée le 02-11-2006 à 12:55:16 (S | E)

A sun ray comming from between the curtains not completely closed , was brightening the face of Wendy still asleep . Howard as usual early riser , was already up preparing a breakfast with fresh juice and some of the fruits he knew she was fond of . He set everything on a large tray , put a small bouquet of flowers on the side and brought the tray on a table near the bed . Wendy lying on her right side , seemed to be still sleeping , but at the smile Howard could see on her face, there was no doubt ; she was awake . She opened her eyes , looked at howard with a devastating smile , and streched her body .
- Come here sweet heart ...; she said while her left hand tapped the place where he was lying before .
Howard sat down close to his wife, and looked at her in the eyes .
- You forgot something ....! Howard for a second , turn his head as he thought that her forgot something on the tray ; but she put delicately her left hand on his neck pulled his head toward her and gave him a wonderful kiss .
- Seee .... !

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de nanette33, postée le 02-11-2006 à 18:31:40 (S | E)
Hello Marit,

Don't worry about these comments. Indeed, life is not a bed of roses and involves many difficulties. Your narrative is very vivid and interesting but this kind of exercise which needs concentration and imagination is much more difficult in a dramatic context. At least, it's my opinion...

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de zodiac97500, postée le 03-11-2006 à 12:27:20 (S | E)

Good morning co Authors
It is true that life gives us a hard time sometimes ; and we have to deal with it and try to make our best . it is also true that in a story we need some action , bad or good ; and in fact we always dream for a happy end . We can't accept easily a bad end , but that can happen .
Some times, also , it is not easy to got out of an action when we write it , and someone can think it takes too much time to get out of it .
But we have to follow a logic line to finish the action and start an other one ; and come back to our " personages . "
I think also that Stefke wanted that Howard and Wendy were going to be more involve in the the life of the people they were visiting ; so we could learn a little bit more about this country . Personaly I tried to have more informations about this Island ; people , uses , food etc ; and add them in the story .
Sorry to write such a long letter it would be easier and more fun if we could talk all together at the same time ; maybe later . I already took a lot of room this morning ; witout having added anything to the story .
See you ; have a nice day .

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de marit64, postée le 04-11-2006 à 01:45:51 (S | E)

-"Sweetie, having you beside me every day makes me so happy. You're so good to me. Since our arrival, you've prepared the breakfast every morning. I've never known that before... Thanks a lot.
Do you remember last night, the moment we went to bed, we fell asleep in a jiffy?"
-"Yes my love, I do. Why did you ask me that? What do you have in mind?" he said lovingly.
-"Wouldn't you like spending some time in bed before eating? We could wait one hour more, couldn't we?..."

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de zodiac97500, postée le 06-11-2006 à 12:11:32 (S | E)
Howard and Wendy spend the morning just lazying around , and finally decided to go for a walk before having lunch . Just a few minutes
before they were going out , the phone rang .
- Yes ! helo ;... said Howard
- Good morning sir ! This is Nono ; I did appreciate to talk with you and your wife when you came to see the show ; would you accept to spend the rest of the day with us ?
- Who is it ? Asked Wendy .
- Remember Nono ?... Him and and his wife invite us to spend the rest of the day with them ; what do you think about it ?
- They seemed to be very nice people ; and we don't have any plan for the moment ; ...and you what do think ?
- No problems for me !
- Okay then !
- Yes Neo ; we are very happy to meet you again ; but how can we go to your place ?
- Just go to the wharf near the resort , and before half an hour , my son will pick you up with his boat .

-------------------
Modifié par zodiac97500 le 06-11-2006 12:13

-------------------
Modifié par zodiac97500 le 07-11-2006 02:03

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de marit64, postée le 07-11-2006 à 02:19:54 (S | E)

-"What's your son's name?"
-"Rony".
-"How could we recognize him?"
-"Well, he's got short brown hair, a mustache and very beautiful blue eyes. He's about six feet tall. His boat is white and you'll see its name written in pink color on both sides: Jane. It's also the name of his wife. It won't be difficult for you to find him. We would appreciate to know you better before your leaving. We'll be waiting for you."
-"It's OK, see you later" answered Howard.

Réponse: Histoire sans fin de stefke 3 de nanette33, postée le 07-11-2006 à 10:24:40 (S | E)
Meanwhile, in London, the weather was very bad and very cold. It was raining. Lee-Andre was walking down the street to go to the University. At the corner of the street, she saw a very large white car with tinted windows which blocked the traffic. The driver who wore a cap and a uniform was shouting and gesticulating in front of the car...

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET
Page 1 / 4 - Pour voir les réponses suivantes, cliquez ici: Voir la page Haut | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Fin | Bas

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux