Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais
Tout ce qui a un rapport avec l'apprentissage de l'anglais: grammaire, orthographe, aides aux devoirs, phrases etc.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

work placement report.Need help!!!!
Message de apocalypsa57 posté le 30-10-2006 à 18:22:24 (S | E | F | I)

Bonsoir,je suis extrêmement nulle en anglais...Je ne sais pas si je poste au bon endroit mais j'aurai besoin d'une correction sur mon rapport de stage.Je suis désespérée. Merci de votre aide

1.I have chosen to do my work placement with a primar school,because I would like have a job in teaching education.And I have chosen this particular school,because it was my primar school and I'll be in the class of my sister with the teacher who was formely my teacher of cm2.I though that it could be an interesting experience to return here no more as schoolgirl.

2.Before I started working there I wasn't in the expectation of anything.I knew how I'll spend this week.I though that I could write this report without make the work placement,but it was wrong I have had a lot of good and less good surprises during this work placement.

3.Most of the time I have drawed rough sketch of lantern for St Martin and helped the pupils to finish their "Schultüte".I have helped too the pupils in computer science and have lisstened to the lessons during I wrote my work placement report.

4.During this week I have received invitations to meal from the children and the last day I was very surprising:many pupils asked me my telephone number,my home and e-mail adress;one girl has given me an invitation for her birthday.The day after I received calls phone,the week after letters.My sister was jealous of my success in her class.What an amusing experience!I'll never forget these unexcepted events.

5.My working hours were from 8.15am to 11.45am and from 1.30pm to 4.00pm.I have chosen to do the describing of my first day of work placement;it was monday,the 9th October 2006.I have woken up at 6.30,I have taken a shower,chosen my clothes and dressed myself.I was ready for my departure at 7.55am.At 8.00am I have left from my house and I have walked to school with my sister.At 8.10am I was at school and have given the copy of my convention of work placement to the headmaster.Then,I have met the teacher in the front of the establishment and we have gone together into the school with the pupils who were line up in two.When I have presented me,I was a little disconcerting to see 52eyes which were curiously looking at me:;but I haven't had any problem to integrate me in this class.In the classroom I was sitting alone,in the back,the best place to see everything.At 8.30 the teacher has begun a geography lesson.Afterwards,she has corrected exercises of mathematic at the blackboard.At 9.50am,it was the break ,I have drunk a coffee and spoken ten minutes with the teacher about my schooling and the programme of the week.Then,I have gone outdoor and spent the rest of the break to talk to Johanna.At 10.10am,it was time to come back in class.I have learnt tables of multiplication with the pupils,because I never have known multipliaction tables.I was happy to find a class who had my level in mathematic From 11.00am to 11.45 I have begun drawing rough sketch for St Martin.At 11.50am my mother has come and we have come back to home by car.From 11.55am to 1.15pm I have played the piano.At 1.20pm my sister and me have gone on foot to school.Then,she has gone with her friends and I have spoken with Morgane and Katheline,two schoolgirls.At 1.30 the bell rung ,it was time to go into the school.The teacher has continued the geography lesson from 1.35pm to 2.20pm.At 2.20pm she has begun a geometry lesson about the triangles.During this time I drawed rough sketch for lanterns.At 2.45pm,it was the break ,I have drunk a cola light,spoken with Morgane and Katheline and continued written my work placement report.At 3.00pm the bell rung the end of the break.From 3.05pm to 4.00pm I have continued the drawing of rough sketch,in total 52.At 4.00pm I have bought something to eat for my sister in baker's.Then,we have come back on foot to home.My first day of work placement was finished.

6.I don't know really what I would make after school.Howewer,I'm interested in many jobs.One is the teaching education,what I find interesting in the job of teacher is the relationship between a teacher and a pupil;the fact to give something and see a person who makes good progress with your help.I find this job fascinating,because teachers learn everyday with their pupils.Another carreer path that interest me is communication,more precisely the job of press officer.A press officer must write releases and files,he must sometimes organize evenings or holiday,he must be everytime ready to give informations to journalistes and provide visual documents.A press officer collectes the parutions and realizes a press-book.What I find interesting in this job is the proximity,the contact with reporters and the place which a press officer takes on in a company of communication.Carreers that interest me above all are psychology(educational psychologist) and the law(judge for family case or for children).What I find interesting in the job of judge for children is that this judge takes on a role more preventive than repressive and what very interest me is that we can intervene in the civil and the penal domain.The problem is that I see me no good having one for these fabulous jobs.What would be my career is for the moment a complete mystery.

7.In US Anerican high schools the so called(school or guidance)counsellors help students to find their career path.Would you want this counselling to exist at your school,too?

Pease can you help me to correct my work placement report and answer to the question number 7.Very important.I wish have a answer of yourself.

-------------------
Modifié par felin le 30-10-2006 19:12

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux