Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais
Tout ce qui a un rapport avec l'apprentissage de l'anglais: grammaire, orthographe, aides aux devoirs, phrases etc.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Renseignements ( correction)
Message de esmax666 posté le 14-01-2007 à 14:49:30 (S | E | F | I)

Hello tout le monde!!
Alors voilà je revise mon anglais et j'ai fait 2 redactions
L'une doit être un fax ou dans lequel je demande des renseignements pour faire un voyage linguistique avec XXX...et l'autre je de demande des renseignments sur le Quebec (par téléphone)mais le problème est que je dois rajouter dans la conversation
"so","unless","although","in case","to"
et je 'ai pas trouvé où les mettre(s) ... (sauf "to")

Voici les textes

XXX
X rue principale
XXX

XXX

Date

Subject : Ask about Information about EF International.

Dear Sir, Madam

I am very interested about your advertisement but I need some information. I would like to go to England on a language course for the autumn week but I don’t know what are the dates of departure. I would like to stay in a family in order to be immerged in the English language, is that possible? Or what are the others possibilities? Moreover I would like to know the price of the lessons and how many lesson have I per week? I never went in this country , are there places of interest to visit? From where come the other students? How old are they? How are caught the meals? Must I have some documents ? What are the activities? Is it necessary to have diplomas?
Yours Faithfully
XXX
signature

2eme texte
-Good morning
-Good morning, can I help you ?
- Yes, I would like to hire a room in Edinburgh. Can I have the hotel list please?
- Certainly, there are a Formule1 Hotel and a Ibis Hotel.
- have they a restaurant ?
- yes, they both propose full-board and half-board
- Tank you, what are the places of interest to visit?
- I am afraid, I don’t know….
- I would like to hire(rent) a car, is that possible?
-Of course, there is a rent-a-car who you can hire a lot of beautiful cars
-Is there something interesting to do at night?
- Yes there are a cinema and many night club.
- Is there very expensive?
- The cinema is very cheap but I don’t know the price of the night club
By the way, is the cost life high?
-No it is cheaper than London!
-What is the weather in June
- It is like in France
-Ok that right, thank you very much.
-You are welcome, have a nice day
-Good bye

Merci !
------------------
Modifié par bridg le 14-01-2007 14:56
On ne peut corriger que ce que l'on voit mais pas faire à votre place.
forum principal
titre

Réponse: Renseignements ( correction) de zeblues, postée le 14-01-2007 à 19:11:42 (S | E)
Bonjour,
"for the autumn week": on ne comprend pas la date. (pour la semaine d'automne? Quel mois?)
What are the dates...Peut-être: When courses begin.
Immerged, non:immersed, plutôt?
Is that possible: pas la peine.
I would also like to know how many lessons I would have per week and how much a course costs.(pas de ?)
As (comme, puisque) I have never been in England, could you send me some details on the places of interest?
Is it possible to know where the other students come from (ou: will be coming from?) and how old they are (ou will be)?
Pour les repas, tu parles sûrement de l'école: Is there any possibility to take our meals at school?
Do I need any documents?

2ème texte:
I would like...so, can I have a list? (so=donc)
there are a Formula 1...(ah bon?)
Is there a restaurant in the hotel?
...and half-board accomodation
Thank you
There is a cinema, unless you prefer to go clubbing (unless: à moins que)
Is it expensive?
Although night clubs are expensive, the cinema...
(although=bien que)
How high is the cost of life?
In case= au cas où
What is the weather like in Spring, in case I would be coming in June (à moins que tu trouves où le caser ailleurs!)
The same as in France
All right / that's all right

Courage!
Zeblues

Réponse: Renseignements ( correction) de esmax666, postée le 15-01-2007 à 00:48:41 (S | E)
merci pour ton aide, je vois que je fais beaucoups fautes...

to go clubbing=pour aller dancer? (Je n'ai pas trés bien compris )

donc cela me donne pour le 2eme texte

-Good morning
-Good morning, can I help you ?
- Yes, I would like to hire a room in Edinburgh so, can I have the hotel list please?
- Certainly, there are a Formule1 Hotel and a Ibis Hotel.
- Is there a restaurant in the hotel?
- yes, they both propose full-board and half-board accomodation
- Tanck you, what are the places of interest to visit?
- I am afraid, I don’t know….
- I would like to hire(rent) a car, is that possible?
-Of course, there is a rent-a-car who you can hire a lot of beautiful cars
-Is there something interesting to do at night?
- Yes there are a cinema unless you prefer to go clubbing.
- Is it expensive?
- Although night clubs are expensive, the cinema is very cheap
-How high is the cost of life?
-No it is cheaper than London!
-What is the weather like in Spring, in case I would be coming in June
- The same as in France
-Ok that right, thank you very much.
-You are welcome, have a nice day
-Good bye

Et le 2ème
I am very interested about your advertisement but I need some information. I would like to go to England on a language course for the autumn week on 22 November 2007 but When courses begin?. I would like to stay in a family in order to be immerged in the English language. What are the others possibilities? I would also like to know how many lessons I would have per week and how much a course costs. As I have never been in England, could you send me some details on the places of interest? Is it possible to know where the other students come from and how old they are? Is there any possibility to take our meals at school? Must I have some documents ? What are the activities? Do I need any documents?
Yours Faithfully

Sinon j'ai fais encore un autre texte et je voulais également votre avis

I am very interested about your advertisement but I need some information. I would like to go to San Francisco in the USA on February, the 21th ,is that possible? If it isn’t, what are the other days possible? From which airport can I go and does the price include the airport tax? What is the weather on ?February? Can I swim in the sea or is it too cold? Is it a swimming pool at the hotel? As I have never been in the USA, could you send me some details on the places of interest? Or What are the activities?

Merci pour votre aide !

Réponse: Renseignements ( correction) de zeblues, postée le 18-01-2007 à 19:33:47 (S | E)
Bonjour!

hire a room: find a room / rent a room
go clubbing, go dancing, go to the disco (aller danser / en boîte, clubbing, c'est aller en boîte)

attention à "thank you"

a rent-a-car where you can hire

there is + singulier (there is a cinema)

On ne peut pas répondre "no" avec "how high": It is cheaper than in London

Oh, well...That's all right (n'oublie pas "'s").

On ne peut pas dire "the autumn week", for a week in November. When do courses start? (ne mets pas de dates car tu les demandes).

Do I need any documents, donc pas besoin de "Must I have any documents?" (I need: j'ai besoin / I must: je dois)

2ème texte:
Pas besoin de "in the USA"
What are the other possible dates? (si ce sont des dates de départ: departure dates)

From which airport will I leave.../ What is the weather like in February? Is there a swimming pool in the hotel? Précise peut-être pour les activités (in the hotel? At the language school?)

Si tu allais vraiment à Frisco (la veine!), la mer est froide en Californie et San Francisco est une ville de grand vent!

Zeblues

Réponse: Renseignements ( correction) de zeblues, postée le 18-01-2007 à 19:35:55 (S | E)
J'ai oublié: on aurait du mettre "I've never been to the USA" et dans le 1er texte: never been to England.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux