Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Doit-on employer a/an ou one ?
Message de marie11 posté le 01-02-2007 à 19:14:26 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjour.

En français on ne fait aucune distinction sur l'emploi de un ou une.

Il y a UNE pomme dans le bol.
Il n'y a qu'UNE pomme dans le bol.

En anglais on fait la distinction entre a/an et one.
Voici la traduction des phrases ci-dessus.

There is AN apple in the bowl.
There is only ONE apple in the bowl.

Voici deux autres exemples :

Je vais te dire UNE chose. <───> I'll tell you ONE thing.
UN jour tu le regretteras. <───> ONE day you'll regret this.

For intermediate students of English.
Correction : mardi 6 février.

Complétez le texte suivant à l'aide a/an ou one.

..?..day last year - It was ..?..very hot afternoon in June - I was hurrying to get home. I was about ..?..hour late - well, to be precise, exactly ..?..hour and ten minutes: I had taken the train that arrived at the station at 6.15.
Anyway, there was..?..woman standing under the trees, and here were several children with her.I saw ..?..child clearly - she was ..?..lovely dark-haired girl- but I only heard the others. Suddenly..,.. strange thing happened. The girl took some stones and leaves out of her pocket, and threw..?..stone after another into the air.

Réponse: Doit-on employer a/an ou one ? de magstmarc, postée le 01-02-2007 à 22:34:32 (S | E)
again Marie.
Celui-là a l'air plus facile, mais c'est sûrement pour tromper l'ennemi

One day last year - It was a very hot afternoon in June - I was hurrying to get home. I was about one hour late - well, to be precise, exactly one hour and ten minutes: I had taken the train that arrived at the station at 6.15.
Anyway, there was a woman standing under the trees, and here were several children with her.I saw a child clearly - she was a lovely dark-haired girl- but I only heard the others. Suddenly a strange thing happened. The girl took some stones and leaves out of her pocket, and threw one stone after another into the air.

See you

Réponse: Doit-on employer a/an ou one ? de marrina, postée le 01-02-2007 à 23:03:55 (S | E)
hello Marie

one day last year - It was a very hot afternoon in June - I was hurrying to get home. I was about one hour late - well, to be precise, exactly one hour and ten minutes: I had taken the train that arrived at the station at 6.15.
Anyway, there was a woman standing under the trees, and here were several children with her.I saw one child clearly - she was a lovely dark-haired girl- but I only heard the others. Suddenly a strange thing happened. The girl took some stones and leaves out of her pocket, and threw one stone after another into the air.

for the exercise

Réponse: Doit-on employer a/an ou one ? de aaya, postée le 01-02-2007 à 23:19:20 (S | E)
Hello Marie
j'essaye de le compléter même si j'ai des doutes
one day last year - It was a very hot afternoon in June - I was hurrying to get home. I was about an hour late - well, to be precise, exactly one hour and ten minutes: I had taken the train that arrived at the station at 6.15.
Anyway, there was a woman standing under the trees, and here were several children with her.I saw one child clearly - she was a lovely dark-haired girl- but I only heard the others. Suddenly..,a strange thing happened. The girl took some stones and leaves out of her pocket, and threw a stone after another into the air.

Réponse: Doit-on employer a/an ou one ? de lakata, postée le 02-02-2007 à 12:07:06 (S | E)
Bonjour, marie11 !

(Ce sont sans doute les dégâts que certains d'entre nous ont infligés au "century" de votre exercice sur le futur qui vous auront inspirée, non ?)

So, let's go !

One day last year - it was a very hot afternoon in June - I was hurrying to get home. I was about an hour late - well, to be precise, exactly one hour and ten minutes : I had taken the train that arrived at the station at a quarter past 6.
Anyway, there was a woman standing under the trees, and here were several children with her. I saw ( could see ?) one child clearly - she was a lovely dark-haired girl - but I only heard ( could only hear ?)the others. Suddenly, a strange thing happened. The girl took some stones and leaves out of her pocket and threw one stone after another into the air.

Not as easy as it looks !

Thank you , Marie.

Réponse: Doit-on employer a/an ou one ? de hotmustard, postée le 02-02-2007 à 14:16:49 (S | E)
one day last year - It was a very hot afternoon in June - I was hurrying to get home. I was about one hour late - well, to be precise, exactly one hour and ten minutes: I had taken the train that arrived at the station at 6.15.
Anyway, there was a woman standing under the trees, and here were several children with her.I saw one child clearly - she was a lovely dark-haired girl- but I only heard the others. Suddenly a strange thing happened. The girl took some stones and leaves out of her pocket, and threw one stone after another into the air.
See you around...

Réponse: Doit-on employer a/an ou one ? de fik, postée le 02-02-2007 à 16:20:37 (S | E)
Mes reponses

One day last year - It was a very hot afternoon in June - I was hurrying to get home. I was about one hour late - well, to be precise, exactly an hour and ten minutes: I had taken the train that arrived at the station at 6.15.

Cdt

Réponse: Doit-on employer a/an ou one ? de solmaz, postée le 02-02-2007 à 17:35:05 (S | E)
Bonjour,

One day last year - It was a very hot afternoon in June - I was hurrying to get home. I was about an hour late - well, to be precise, exactly one hour and ten minutes: I had taken the train that arrived at the station at 6.15.

Merci

Réponse: Doit-on employer a/an ou one ? de coferam, postée le 02-02-2007 à 18:30:19 (S | E)

Bonsoir Marie11,

One day last year- It was a very hot afternoon in June- I was hurrying to get home.I was about one hour late- well, to be precise, exactly one hour and ten minutes :I had taken the train that arrived at the station at 6.15.
Anyway, there was a woman standing under the trees, and here were several children with her.I saw one child clearly-she was a lovely dark-haired girl-but I only heard the others. Suddenly a strange thing happened. The girl took some stones and leaves out of her pocket, and threw one stone after another into the air.

Et Merci.

Réponse: Doit-on employer a/an ou one ? de mp27, postée le 03-02-2007 à 17:21:33 (S | E)
Hello marie11 & good afternoon!

Here is the little story:

One day last year -it was a very hot afternoon in June- I was hurrying to get home. I was about an hour late -well, to be precise, exactly one hour and ten minutes: I had taken the train that arrived at the station at 6.15.
Anyway, there was a woman standing under the trees, and here were (there were, I suppose?) several children with her. I saw one child clearly -she was a lovely dark-haired girl- but I only heard the others. Suddenly a strange thing happened. The girl took some stones and leaves out of her pocket, and threw one stone after another into the air.

Thank you!

Réponse: Doit-on employer a/an ou one ? de anafati1, postée le 04-02-2007 à 13:15:15 (S | E)
hello marie

one day last year - It was a very hot afternoon in June - I was hurrying to get home. I was about an hour late - well, to be precise, exactly one hour and ten minutes: I had taken the train that arrived at the station at 6.15.
Anyway, there was a woman standing under the trees, and here were several children with her.I saw one child clearly - she was a lovely dark-haired girl- but I only heard the others. Suddenly a strange thing happened. The girl took some stones and leaves out of her pocket, and threw a stone after another into the air.

Réponse: Doit-on employer a/an ou one ? de iry43, postée le 05-02-2007 à 03:20:39 (S | E)
Hello marie11,

One day last year.- It was a very hot afternoon in June.- I was hurrying to get home. I was about one hour late - well, to be precise exactly an hour and ten minutes. I had taken the train that arrived at the station at 6.15
Anyway, there was a woman standing under the trees and here were several children with her. I saw a child clearly - she was a lovely dark-haired girl- but I only heard the others.Suddenly, a strange thing happened. The girl took some stones and leave out of her pocket, and threw one stone after another into the air.

Thank you very much.

Réponse: Doit-on employer a/an ou one ? de marie11, postée le 06-02-2007 à 08:14:26 (S | E)
Bonjour.

Voici quelques directives qui vous permettront d'employer one à bon escient.

On utilise one dans les cas suivants :
- par contraste avec another ou other(s)
One girl wanted to go out, but the others wanted to stay at home.
- Dans l'expression one day
One day I'll take you to meet my family.
- Avec hundred et thousand et d'autres mots, lorsqu'on veut préciser les choses.
« How many are there ? About a hundred ? » Exactly one hundred and three.
- Dans les expressions telles que : only one and just one.
We've got plenty of sausages, but only one egg.

Voici la correction.

One day last year - It was a very hot afternoon in June - I was hurrying to get home. I was about an hour late - well, to be precise, exactly one* hour and ten minutes: I had taken the train that arrived at the station at 6.15.
Anyway, there was a woman standing under the trees, and there were several children with her. I saw one child clearly - she was a lovely dark-haired girl-but I only heard the others. Suddenly a strange thing happened. The girl took some stones and leaves out of her pocket, and threw one stone after another into the air.

* an est aussi possible, mais il est préférable d'employer one.

Je vous remercie de votre participation.

Réponse: Doit-on employer a/an ou one ? de fonfon, postée le 02-03-2007 à 10:09:15 (S | E)
One day last year - It was a very hot afternoon in June - I was hurrying to get home. I was about ane hour late - well, to be precise, exactly ane hour and ten minutes: I had taken the train that arrived at the station at 6.15.
Anyway, there was a woman standing under the trees, and here were several children with her.I saw a child clearly - she was a lovely dark-haired girl- but I only heard the others. Suddenly a strange thing happened. The girl took some stones and leaves out of her pocket, and threw one stone after another into the air.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux