Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Living abroad
Message de jeanmi posté le 16-07-2005 à 13:33:07 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjour à tous,

Voici un nouveau sujet d'expression écrite. 50 mots serait un minimum pour y répondre.

Would you like to live in another country? Develop your answer to explain why.

Je corrigerai vos essais directement à la fin de votre post. Les explications seront données pour l'ensemble des membres qui se connectent.

Bon courage

Réponse: Living abroad de grabuge, postée le 16-07-2005 à 14:06:53 (S | E)
Hello Jeanmi

I begin...

I can speak about living abroad because I went to an overseas county and I stayed there six years.
I went there alone because I wanted to live in another country but when I left France, I had a job there. At the beginning, it was wonderful and in the same time, very strange.
Wonderful because of the sea, all the sports I could practise like diving and seeing all the marvellous fishes and corals, even some dolphins... trekking in mountains with a rich and dense vegetation, swimming in Summer, of course but also in Winter, eating Christmas eve dinner on the beach and drinking champagne in by the sea...
Strange because I had the feeling I was at home. However, in my office, it wasn't as easy as that. I had to make my colleagues be accepted and appreciated me by my colleagues because, at first, I wasn't welcome. It was also funny sometimes because I didn't understand very well my customers or my colleagues because of their accents. I had a bit some bother difficulties to make me friends but after some months, I had wonderful friends and now, I had to come back, I think about them every day.
This "adventure" was marvellous and I'll still go again abroad as soon as possible. Perhaps never, perhaps tomorrow.
I come back because I forgot to tell you a think something which will make you laugh. When I was there, I ate worms. In fact, Creoles are fond of wasp larvas and it's delicious.
-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 16-07-2005 20:40
Excellent job, Grabuge, juste quelques erreurs d'expression mais qui ne nécessitent pas d'explications complexes. Il te suffit simplement de les repérer et de les retenir.

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 16-07-2005 14:19 - Jeanmi, tu as oublié de corriger "love"

A présent, c'est fait

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 16-07-2005 22:46

Réponse: Living abroad de jardin62, postée le 16-07-2005 à 16:57:24 (S | E)
Living abroad...
I have already lived abroad : I lived in Montreal for two years. I remember how hard it has been to come back to France. I had become a true Canadian. I even spoke French with their typical accent.
Then I lived in Yorkshire and I loved it. It was a windy, wild, bleak, solitary place close to the Brontes' vicarage. If you have read 'Wuthering Heights' you will see what I mean. My English friend used to say I was becoming a true 'Yorkshire woman'! My English accent was becoming 'Yorkshire' too!
So, one could think I would answer: 'oh yes, I would like to live abroad!
Error.
The place where I live is a world in itself. I have made it myself. The village nearby is famous for a battle in which our chivalery was defeated by the English so I even have the opportunity to speak English because there are so many English people who have decided to 'live abroad' and would willingly buy my garden if I decided to pack up for good.

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 16-07-2005 20:41
Excellent essay. Nothing to correct. If I understand well where you live, you don't live so far away from me...

Réponse: Living abroad de bridg, postée le 16-07-2005 à 19:02:44 (S | E)
Hello jeanmi, c'est la première fois que je tente d'écrire un texte aussi long, l'exercice a été difficile , je ne te le cache pas mais voici le résultat que j'espère à la hauteur de mes efforts

I travelled in the USA (1), England, Ireland and Scotland but I'll tell you a secret: my heart has been staying in Scotland since I was over there. I was at friendss (2) in the Highlands near Inverness. They had lent us their house during their holidays. One day was enough to be a Scottish lover.
It was the first time I saw people so welcoming. No need high walls by enclosing the houses, bolts, barriers in the fields. On In the (3) morning the postman came in to put our mail on the table, great! Of course I was surprised the first time , afterwards the milkman, swell (4)!!, this time I understood.
I felt in love with this country and its wild landscapes where you seem to be alone, right in the middle of nowhere from where, once, I could phone in to France to my mother in a phone box standing as a menhir in that lunar landscape, with a telephone in good running state and a phone book in which no page was missing.

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 16-07-2005 20:41
Very good, Bridg, I better understand now why you are so good at English. Excellent job.
1) Certains pays prennent l'article THE, c'est le cas de THE United States, THE Netherlands...
2) La possession : Chez un ami = At a friend's, chez des amis = at friends' - le nom "friends" étant au pluriel, on se contente de l'apostrophe.
3) On + jour, on Saturday afternoon, mais in the evening, in the morning, in the afternoon.
4) What do you mean by "swell"? Normalement cela veut dire grossir, gonfler...

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 16-07-2005 20:57
swell!! veut dire chouette!! en américain
Merci pour ta correction

Réponse: Living abroad de jeanmi, postée le 16-07-2005 à 20:52:53 (S | E)
Good evening,

Voilà trois très bons essais que j'ai eu le plaisir de lire et de corriger. Ne soyez pas timides, même de faible longueur, et même anglicistes débutants, vous êtes les bienvenus. L'important est de participer...
See you

Réponse: Living abroad de joy813, postée le 16-07-2005 à 22:09:30 (S | E)
ok, Jeanmi, je me lance

Like Grabuge and Jardin, I've also lived abroad
Nearly 19 years ago, when I was younger , I left Brussels for Italy with my husband and with my baby (he was only 9 months old ) and we stayed there 4 years.
My husband wanted to export Belgium chocolates over there, and we tried to do that, but it was very hard !
I didn't speak the language, and finding(1) an accommodation was impossible !
Fortunately, we had friends who were the owners of a hotel on the beach of the Adriatic coast, and we stayed there two years.
Finally, we found a house in the mountain near Bologna, but two years later, I came back because of personal problems.

Anyway, it was a marvellous experience for me , little by little I learnt the language, met people who had other habits of life living habits , I made friends, and now I speak fluently Italian (better than English ) .

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 17-07-2005 12:55
Joy, me le pardonneras-tu? I had indeed forgotten to correct your essay...

1) Lorsqu'un verbe est sujet d'une phrase, il est obligatoirement en ING.

Excellent essay, Joy. I think you speak English as good as Italian... You are lucky to speak Italian fluently, you know, I have learnt a bit Italian too, but as I have no opportunity to use it... Anyway, è una bella lingua.

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 17-07-2005 13:26
I didn't know that (1), thanks a lot , Jeanmi

Réponse: Living abroad de magmatic_rock, postée le 16-07-2005 à 23:27:51 (S | E)
Hello Jeanmi,

Well, as I 've already said(1) there is a few days ago(2) in another subject, expect except the Portugal(3), I've never gone been(4) abroad. But in september I'm going to go to the United States. And also, next year, exactly in september 2006, I'm going to study in England for still to perfect my poor English! Moreover it will allow me to carry on my studies in geology and to learn (or learning ) a lot of words geological geological words in English. Otherwise, as soon as I finish my studies, in 6years to come within six years(yes 6 years because the Phd need "bac+8"!!!), if I don't miss one year, I'd like to go and carry on geology studies at in the United States or Australia where the landscape is so stunning!
To sum it up, I love where I live, I have sea from 5minutes to walk at a five-minute-walk, and snow from one hour and half to at one and a half hour drive but I don't quite know why (j'ai voulu dire "je sais pas trop pourquoi" c'est juste? - yes, it is), my dream is leaving far away! I 've always loved (1) adventure and quite changeing(5) (or change quite)of worlds will certainly be difficult especially to be being(5) far away from my parents and my familly, but I want that for already 2years.
In fact, I'm above all attracted by the USA, Australia, or the impossible but the best for me, Hawaï so as to study volcanoes which is my dream.
My idols are the Krafts and I hope one day I'll can be able to(6) travel all around the world like them, for to(7) study volcanoes and also visited the country where I'll be! But don't dream too much(8)Jo! Dreams are only during night!

It's too funny, because before, at school, when I was asked one question where I had to do a text as long as there, I only did 3 or 4 lines and there, you ask us about 50 words minimum and me I do a lot of more!

beaucoup Jeanmimi

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 17-07-2005 00:30
1) Lorsque vous utilisez la passé avec "already, yet, always, never", utilisez le present perfect.
2) il y a = there is/are + quantité, mais "ago" avec une notion de temps.
3) En général les noms de pays ne sont pas précédé de THE, sauf, The United States, The United Kingdom, The Netherlands...
4) I've gone = j'y suis allé et j'y suis resté, I've been = j'y suis allé et j'en suis revenu.
5) Un verbe sujet d'une phrase est toujours en ING.
6) Les auxiliaires de modalité ne peuvent pas être conjugués. Il faut donc les remplacer par leurs équivalents, pour CAN --> Be able to
7) Voir exercice "expression du but"
8) Trop se traduit : TOO lorsqu'il est suivi d'un adjectif, TOO MANY lorsqu'il est suivi d'un nom pluriel, TOO MUCH lorsqu'il est suivi d'un nom singulier ou en fin de phrase, comme c'est le cas ici.

Bien, De bonnes idées et une expression qui s'améliore de jour en jour :

Réponse: Living abroad de lucile83, postée le 18-07-2005 à 16:52:32 (S | E)
Hello,
Here is my try....

Some years ago I lived abroad, in Germany more precisely, in the south at first and in the north later on. I spent about 6 years all together in that country but I can’t say I liked it very much. First of all I didn’t like the language itself as I find it too harsh, and then I didn’t like the climate which is too cold, much too cold for me ! I found myself one day walking in the street, my nose and my legs freezing as the temperature was – 25° !!
I prefer England even on a rainy day.
Now I have got older I wouldn’t like to live abroad because I love my area, with the sea, the sun and all those marvellous things we can see around. When it is sunny and warm everything seems easier, there’s no use running to catch a bus or the subway. I know I am very lucky to live here, then why should I change and move?

See you soon

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 18-07-2005 17:03
Lucile, excellent. I've been to Germany too and contrary to you, I loved this country and the Germans too who are very nice and were so pleased to speak with a French...

Réponse: Living abroad de frany65, postée le 18-07-2005 à 18:12:01 (S | E)
Bonjour jeanmi

Je vais essayer de faire une petite rédaction...

it is a difficult question for me because I have never lived abroad. I am was born, I work and I spend holidays in France. All my life is in France, however, when I was a teenager, I visited many countries like Portugal, Greece, Hungary, Italia. If I have had the choice, I would like to live in 2
countries : Ireland and Canada. Why ? because these countries have charmed me : their landscapes, the weather, people and their life's style (tradition, customs..) and of course the language. Maybe I am looking for the same style of life like mine. I don't know if I have the bravery to leave my family, my friends, my country. I am very stay-at-home. Anyway, if I must had to leave France for my job I would do it. For this moment, it is not the case.

Ce n'est pas les vacances pour tout le monde....

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 20-07-2005 21:59
Very good essay.

Une petite précision toutefois, lorsque vous utilisez une IF clause, souvenez-vous : IF + prétérit + proposition avec WOULD...

Réponse: Living abroad de nouara, postée le 20-07-2005 à 16:56:38 (S | E)
Hi Jeanmi
I am a beginner learner in English but as you announced that even the beginners are concerned I like to take part because the most important thing is to participate as you said.
I have never been abroad. I was born and grew up in Morocco. I already visited many cities around Morocco. I had the opportunity to do my studies abroad but I was said, why try hard of living trying hard to live elsewhere whereas it is possible to do it in Morocco?
In my opinion, I must know and discover the maximum of information about my country before thinking doing the same for the other countries. I mean the history, way of life etc., it is very variable from an area to another one.
When you get this information buy yourself from local population, believe me, you feel a feeling of pride while deepening your knowledge in connection with your ancestors.
To tell the truth, I'm afraid to live abroad and leave my relatives. I am very attached to my country and my family. But lately, I really think visiting some foreign countries. So then I’ll write again about my new experience!

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 20-07-2005 22:02

Excellent job for a beginner. continue this way.

Réponse: Living abroad de rockpoetry, postée le 23-07-2005 à 23:43:17 (S | E)
Hello

Well, if I could, I would like to live in an anglophone country. And even better, in a bilingual one, like Canada...(for example in a city like Ottawa). Actually, I am so crazy about the English language that there is not a single day that I don't learn new vocabulary, read English books and magazines, or listen to English songs. So, my dream is to walk on a new path, meet new people and discover new landscapes. (I would love to find nice spots where I could paint beautiful natural sceneries). I am not afraid of travelling and I am eager to get a job, so I can save enough money and at least, visit Canada only once in my life. (a great friend of mine there, will be my guide) And maybe with some luck, I will live abroad some day...thousands miles away from France. But at the end, I know this is a bit out of reach. (because one cannot leave their native country just like that. It is better to know if there are job opportunities, etc.) But at least I can still dream of it.
Thanks.

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 01-08-2005 19:07
Excellent job, nothing to correct.

Réponse: Living abroad de lokassa, postée le 27-07-2005 à 16:44:37 (S | E)
Hi everyone

Very interesting topic announced today.
I specially want to take part to this forum because I have decided to go and stay abroad for few years .As I am young ,I think it is the best period of live life (1) which I can discover and share experiences of live life experiences (1).
For me the best place to spend time is UK. First of all, UK is a very multicultural country,there you would find and know people of almost all the countries of the world.I also think that london provides much more green places like parks than any others towns in the world. Even though there some bombs attacks over there I think things will be better in the future and terrorism will be defeated.
Then I advise everyone the chose UK like the next abroad country to visit.
See u you (2)

-------------------
Edité par lokassa le 27-07-2005 17:00

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 01-08-2005 19:09
1. Ne confondez pas "life" (nom) et "live" (verbe).
2. Evitez le langage SMS et prenez le temps de rédigez vos mots en entier.
Good job,

Réponse: Living abroad de mgui, postée le 27-07-2005 à 17:09:29 (S | E)
no i I (1) don't wouldn't (2) like to live in another country, because i I like it so much, i I have just idea (3) if i I have a holiday i I will be going outsaide.
i I like my country because i I have a very good job, & and (4) i I live with my exelente excellent familly

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 01-08-2005 19:13

1. Traduisez "je" par "I" et non par "i".
2. "I don't like" est du présent, ici on exprime l'hypothèse future, donc "I wouldn't like" qui se traduira par un conditionnel en français : "je n'aimerais pas".
3. Que voulez-vous dire par "I have just idea"?
4. Evitez les abréviations ainsi que le langage SMS dans vos post, merci.

Good try. Continue this way.

Réponse: Living abroad de feeclochette, postée le 27-07-2005 à 17:48:51 (S | E)
hey everybody

Living abroad... i I'll try to answer
I'd really like to become bilingual it this for that because I'd like to live in another country if i I could, especially in an anglophone English-speaking country because I think it's the best way to meet some people, discovery new cultures and to improve my English (which is not really good at this time ). I visited a lot of countryies like Italia, Spain, England, Belgium, Cuba, Tunisia and soon iI'll go to Ireland, I think I'll love it too.

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 01-08-2005 19:19

Good job,
Vous n'avez fait que des erreurs de vocabulaire et de nombre. N'oubliez pas que "a lot of" est suivi d'un pluriel.

Réponse: Living abroad de wafou, postée le 27-07-2005 à 18:27:53 (S | E)
I like live in Algeria but I would (1) like living in other countries like Spain or England where I can practice their languages .
I would like also also like (2) to live in Dubain or Bahrain because there are many things which are the same as (3) in my country.

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 01-08-2005 19:23

1. voir post de mgui, point 2.
2. L'adverbe, ici "also", est toujours placé avant le verbe.
3. "le même que" = the same as.

Good job.

Réponse: Living abroad de jeanmi, postée le 01-08-2005 à 19:52:59 (S | E)
for all your essays.
Excuse me if I haven't corrected them earlier, but I was on holidays. Now it's done...

Réponse: Living abroad de jardin62, postée le 01-08-2005 à 21:47:21 (S | E)
Hello jeanmi!

You've guessed! I even buy lots of plants from a great gardener you must know very well! Mr 'G de G' is a wonderful man and his nursery a paradise.
I often cycle down to the Canche valley, ride past another wonderful and famous 'nursery' (it's more than that: it's an immense garden) run by two brothers who are kind of friends for me now.
I don't think I could live in another country: You can't move with your garden and your nurseries in your luggage.
I used to have a small house in Dordogne: the so-called garden was a rocky desert! I managed to make plants grow thanks to a gardener there called Lumen: beautiful name for a gardener!
I have sold the house because it was too far and I couldn't share my time between the two gardens. They would have killed me!
Will you laugh at me if I tell you that I still order him plants, twice a year, only to have some of his warm soil mixed to my cold soil?
Every year, on the first weekend of June there's a big plant show not far from where we live: gardeners from every part of France come, English gardeners seem to be interested too.
That's another country : Gardeners' World!
Sorry for being so talkative...
I am turning 'very green' sometimes!

Réponse: Living abroad de jeanmi, postée le 02-08-2005 à 18:13:17 (S | E)
Hi Jardin,

Thank you for this excellent and so interesting letter for our readers and learners. I like looking at beautiful gardens too, flowers and trees make us dream all the more that birds (and not Bridg ) go on it and sing, which is so relaxing when you come back home after work.
But I think you should send me an MP to tell me more about "G&G" because I don't see who you are talking about. You know I've been only living in "the 7 valleys" for 7 years... I just know an interesting garden that was near St-Pol sur Ternoise and unfortunately closed down this year.

See you

Réponse: Living abroad de mimish, postée le 02-08-2005 à 19:05:19 (S | E)
Living in another country, it's a really nice idea for some people, but for me it's not as interresting as you can think. Now, I live in Morocco in a small city near the sea, for at just some kms I can see the mountains, the Sahara, all things you can imagine. Maybe the human part can gives (1) me a very important experience however I prefer staying in my country and discovered all things I can see and than probably visiting another place but with differents (2) situations of life

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 03-08-2005 11:24

Good job,
1. Les modaux : CAN, MAY, MUST, etc... sont suivi d'une base verbale.
2. Rappel : les adjectifs sont tous invariables, ils ne prennent pas la marque du pluriel.

Réponse: Living abroad de lea001, postée le 21-08-2005 à 13:36:30 (S | E)
As far as I'm concerned, I have already been in England, Scotland, Africa and I would really like to go to the United States when I'm older, for instance after my exams.
I have always loved travelling all over the world, my futur ambition is to live in England, near London or in the Devon. I would like to go there in orders to progress in my first foreign language : English of course.
I know that I must work a lot because I'm a total failure in quite bad at English, but I think that I can succes succeed if I really want.
That's all, I wish there aren't so much too many mistakes

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 21-08-2005 14:04
Bon essai, il y a bien sûr quelques erreurs que j'ai corrigées. Si vous n'en comprenez pas certaines, n'hésitez pas à m'envoyer un MP.

Réponse: Living abroad de isa71, postée le 21-08-2005 à 22:19:50 (S | E)
hello Jeanmi

I Wouldn't like to live in another country because I like France very much on the other hand I live near Paris and my dream would be to go to Vendée with my husband and my children .
But for the holidays I would like to go in to Scotland, Ireland,Italia,Greece and England of course for to go to and see miss felin .
For the moment I'm with my dictionary and I try to write a good text for Jeanmi but it's very difficult for me because I'm a beginner!

bon voilà c'est très timidement que je poste ma réponse c'est une grande 1ère pour moi "l'expression écrite"
c'est un peu hors sujet désolée j'espère que je n'aurai pas de gage
pour toutes les fautes que j'ai osé faire!
mais bon je me suis lancée et je suis contente

isa

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 22-08-2005 10:02
Il n'y a pas de quoi être timide, isa, ce texte est très bien écrit. Il te faut simplement travailler un peu les prépositions. Le reste est parfait. Continue ainsi, tu n'es déjà plus une débutante, mais une anglophone en herbe.
see you

Réponse: Living abroad de anny20, postée le 27-08-2005 à 12:46:31 (S | E)
hello !
I am very happy to reply answer this question. because I want to be bilingual so speak English and French.

The country where I would like life to live is the United states of America because I have many friend and family there. thanks for to you

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 07-09-2005 19:18
Attention aux majuscules.

Réponse: Living abroad de roi_du_gothique, postée le 31-08-2005 à 01:31:25 (S | E)
Ok I don't know if it's too late to answer, but I try.
So this country is the United States or in fact, an area of the United States where I would like to live, or rather to know: the American desert.
On the one hand, since I have been was a kid I saw have been watching some western movies. Since I am fascinated by the myth of big areas.
On the other hand -it's the principal-, my fascination for the American desert comes from some artists like Calexico. Calexico is a music's band, with American and Mexican, and they play with Mexican traditional instruments. Like so The Queens Of The Stage Age ou Fuzz, these bands give a picture of the American desert that I appreciate. Lastly I love 'Generation X' by Douglas Coupland. The story takes place in the American desert and tells the nice life of three young adults. Through the joy and the happiness to live of three persons, Coupland makes to dream about the American desert.
That's why I know a one day I'll go over there, and it'll be like in a dream.

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 07-09-2005 19:21
Very good justified essay. Hopefully you'll be lucky enough to make your dream come true.

Réponse: Living abroad de taz, postée le 04-09-2005 à 13:27:27 (S | E)
I begin.

Yes I would like to live in another country .. Maybe England Or the USA because I want to perfectionize improve my English..And in the another country the life is so different .. Meeting new persons and creating new friendship! Praticing a new sport . so a new life! I didn't have never lived in another country because my parents are not didn't agree with me . The only problem in England is the rain..LOL because now I'm living in the south of France in Marseilles more precisely and here there haven't isn't any rain !The sun is the all years shines all year long!

I'm a beginner..so be lenient thank you for advance bye

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 07-09-2005 19:24
vous vous êtes lancé et c'est ce qui compte. Analysez vos erreurs et n'hésitez pas à m'envoyer un MP pour obtenir des précisions.

Réponse: Living abroad de ami1234, postée le 07-09-2005 à 14:58:13 (S | E)
Dear, Jeanmi
I'll try to make a texte
I am a Senegalese (a country in west Africa) and I never go abroad. I was so happy to have an opportunity to acquire other countries. I live in an sous develop under-developed country and I want to discover an developped country for seeing to see the difference. Also this permit would allow me to appreciate the nature of other people.

-------------------
Edité par jeanmi le 07-09-2005 19:31
Quelques problèmes de vocabulaire qu'il faut chercher à traduire (utilisez le dictionnaire en ligne) - ex : sous develop !!! Il vous faut également retravailler les temps. pour cet essai.

Réponse: Living abroad de cat3, postée le 10-09-2005 à 14:35:56 (S | E)
Bonjour Jeanmi
Je vais essayer
I have a lot traveled in italy .I like very much this country,and his enthusiasm and cheerful people
The landscapes are beautiful and varied,and I like especially the numerous works of art.
If I didn't live in France,I would have liked to live in Italy

Merci Jeami pour ce sujet,j'aurais bien d'autres choses à dire,mais petit à petit,j'espère allonger mes textes
cat
-------------------
Edité par cat3 le 10-09-2005 14:36

Réponse: Living abroad de dawn75, postée le 10-09-2005 à 23:22:12 (S | E)
Hi Jeanmi,
Good idea ! I used to work in the UK two years ago. This experience was very interesting. I thought about moving abroad months ago and I finally stay in France. I need first to improve my English before packing my bags and go to see what’s happening elsewhere. Who knows what tomorrow’s made of ? So maybe one day, I could start a new story beginning with "once upon a time..."
Thanks Dawn

Réponse: Living abroad de cacoa, postée le 14-09-2005 à 14:23:45 (S | E)
Hi all user.
I'm new on the web site, and i think that it's a good system for communication.

I'm buyer in indistrial plant;
Concerning living abroad, i think that France is wonderfull country.

With my job, i must go in several country, China, England, Mailaisia.

Eauch time, I can compare France live with all other.

Even if, there are probleme in France, I feel good only in my country, for all possiblity that you could have on lot of points :

I was in England one whole month this year, and about meal, it's little different that frenchman used..

thanks you
see you an other time
cacoa

Réponse: Living abroad de genial, postée le 14-09-2005 à 16:16:44 (S | E)
I want to leave in the country because I looked for news differently of my country so I can meet some personns and to know how they do the cook,the cultur,and so on

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux