Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de lucile83 posté le 2004-07-19 16:37:10 (S | E | F | I)
Voici un petit texte dans lequel j'ai volontairement fait des fautes; à vous de les trouver;
" Twenty years ago I used to leave in Germany and I like it. Now I live in France for 5 years.When I was to Germany I have learnt the langage, but I prefer to speak english. "
J'ai hésité mais non, je ne vous dis pas le nombre de fautes.Pas plus de 10 en tous cas.
Bye
Désolée Webmaster, ceci va peut-être dans le forum "détente"?

Réponse: re de joy813, postée le 2004-07-19 17:01:32 (S | E)
Twenty years ago, I used to live in Germany and I liked it.
Now, I'm living in France since 5 years.
When I was in Germany, I learnt the language, but I prefered speaking French.

Is it correct or not ?
Please, Lucile tell me ...
Joy

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 2004-07-19 20:35:02

Réponse: re de marie37400, postée le 2004-07-19 17:33:32 (S | E)
Hello, Lucile,
Thank you for this little exercise, not too long in the end of the afternoon !!!!!!

" Twenty years ago I used to leave (or I lived ??) in Germany and I likeD it. Now I live(OR I'VE BEEN LIVING) in France for 5 years.WHILE IN Germany I learnt the language, but I prefer to speak English. "

I have a doubt about prefer to or prefer + ing ????

Please Lucile, would you mind telling me more about it ? (And my other doubts !!!! Thanks in advance)

Marie

Réponse: re de ahlam, postée le 2004-07-19 17:56:03 (S | E)
c'est trés gentille de ta part lucile; j'ai essaye avec le petit texte:

"I used english for twenty years ago, when I lived in Germany, so i like it.
Now i live in france since 5 years. when i was in Germany i learnt the Germany langage but i prefered to speak english."
"I used to leave" est une expression en anglais? je l'ai pas bien compris. mais je sais que 'used' c'est 'utiliser' est 'leave' c'est 'quitter'.
thanks

Réponse: re de webmaster, postée le 2004-07-19 18:21:10 (S | E)
bonjour!
"used to" s'emploie pour une action qu'on avait l'habitude de faire dans le passé, mais c'est maintenant terminé. Cela appartient au passé (jadis), je ne le fais plus maintenant.

When I was young, I used to play all day long.
Quand j'étais jeune, je jouais toute la journée.

Réponse: re de papillon, postée le 2004-07-19 18:27:04 (S | E)
There's twenty years ago I lived in Germany and I liked it. (hummm...
;-).)

Now I've lived in France for 5 years. When I was in Germany I was learning the language, but I prefer speaking English

C'est pas évident, mais très bon exercice pour la débutante que je suis...
j'attends ta correction avec impatience.

At soon
bye

Réponse: re de suzie76, postée le 2004-07-19 18:52:47 (S | E)
Let me try.

Twenty years ago, I used to leave at Germany and I liked it. Now, I am living in France for 5 years. When i was at Germany I have learned the language. But I prefered English.

Si cela ne va pas. corrige le.

Réponse: re de minouche15, postée le 2004-07-19 19:39:39 (S | E)
Thank you - I'm going to try : i'm not sure .

I lived in Germany twenty years ago and I liked it . Now I have been living in France for five years . When I was in Germany, I learnt the language, but I prefer speaking English .

Réponse: re de fawzia, postée le 2004-07-19 21:36:01 (S | E)
Twenty years ago, I used to live in Germany and I liked it. Now I live in France for five. When I was in Germany, I learned the language, but I preferred to speak English.

Merci pour les Exo

Réponse: re de nora, postée le 2004-07-19 22:10:32 (S | E)
There's 25 years ago I used to leave in Germany and I liked it. Now I'm living in France for 5 years ago. When I was in Germany I learnt/learned (les deux existent) the langage but I prefer speaking English.

Merci pour cet excercice.
Nora.

Réponse: re de ginette, postée le 2004-07-19 23:37:14 (S | E)
"Twenty years ago I used to leave in Germany and I liked it. Now I am living in France for 5 years.When I am in Germany I have learnt the(ou ir )langage, but I prefered to speak english. "

-------------------
Edité par ginette le 2004-07-22 22:09:07

Réponse: reI forgot something de ginette, postée le 2004-07-19 23:54:05 (S | E)
"Twenty years ago I used to leave in Germany and I liked it. Now I am living France for 5 years.When I am in Germany I have learnt the(ou ir )langage, but I preferred speaking english. "

Réponse: re de berichard, postée le 2004-07-20 00:24:45 (S | E)
Twenty years ago, I was living in Germany and I liked so. Now, I'm living in France for 5 years. When I was in Germany, I have learnt the language, but I prefer speaking English. "
Tu m'avais dit que tu etais de Bruay, tu racontes n'importe quoi!!!

Réponse: re de brunk, postée le 2004-07-20 12:07:52 (S | E)
Let's try :
"Twenty years ago, I lived in Germany and I liked it. Now, I've been living (or I've lived) in France for 5 years. When I was in Germany, I learnt the langage, but I prefered (or prefer.. depends on what he wants to explain) speaking english. "

... does someone get the correct answer ?? lucile, if you're here, let us know where the mistakes are and/or what the correct sentence is...

That's the type of exercice that I need because I really don't care about it when I'm speaking and that's why my writing is so awful !

thnx
take it easy !
Brunk

Réponse: re from minouche15 de minouche15, postée le 2004-07-20 17:01:55 (S | E)
Please, I'm looking forward to hearing the correct answers .
Thank you, those short sentences are very useful to improve my
English !..

Réponse: re to all of you de lucile83, postée le 2004-07-20 20:39:34 (S | E)
There is NO correct answer! the best ones are from fawsia, brunk ,and webmaster who says that I'm no longer living in germany; there is no bad answer but ...everybody missed a point in their correction; Berichard, yes I was born in Bruay but I have travelled a lot;here is the correct text:
Twenty years ago I used to LIVE in Germany and I LIKED it. Now I HAVE BEEN LIVING (HAVE LIVED) in France for 5 years. When I was IN Germany I LEARNT ( LEARNED) the LANGUAGE but I preferred to speak ENGLISH.
Compare with :

Twenty years ago I used to leave in Germany and I like it. Now I live in France for 5 years.When I was to Germany I have learnt the langage, but I prefer to speak english. "
there were 7 mistakes. I think it was a little difficult, wasn't it? congratulations for your answers and your efforts, some of you managed quite well !
Tell me if you want another one,
bye

Réponse: good exercice thanks de ahlam, postée le 2004-07-20 21:10:30 (S | E)
Thanks Lucil for correction. I thank this exercice is important for begining people, I'm one of them, but it's more difficult for me because i don't know the 'conjugaison' of verbs.i know just present and simple past, but i thank it's an important exercice. Can you give anothers?
excuse me for mistakes.

Réponse: re to lucile83 de minouche15, postée le 2004-07-20 21:25:26 (S | E)
thank you, yes you can give us another, if you want !...

Réponse: re de joy813, postée le 2004-07-21 12:30:58 (S | E)
Oh yes, please Lucile, give us another one !

Réponse: re de lucile83, postée le 2004-07-21 15:20:43 (S | E)
I have just sent another text with mistakes; if you don't understand the correction of this first one don't hesitate to ask me because the correction is very important;
see you soon

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux