Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Message de grabuge posté le 2004-12-19 18:23:46 (S | E | F | I)
Hello,
I've been learning english since only two months. My English improves because I work hardly but I don't know how learn it now. I have learned all the grammar lessons and made a lot of exercices moreover I have a regular English correspondant.
But today, I've the feeling that I don't progress rapidly.
Could you give me some advices ?

Thank you very much for your help

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 19-12-2004 18:55
english only

Réponse: re:Comment apprendre seule de flo-flo, postée le 2004-12-19 21:58:14 (S | E)
Hello Grabuge,sorry but I think you made a little mistake.I've been learning English since only two months.I would have said I 've been learning English For only two months.
Really? for only two months hey it's good!!!congratulation!!!
Continu like that and in a few month it's you who will give us advices.
See you

Réponse: re:Comment apprendre seule de gewurz, postée le 2004-12-19 22:07:51 (S | E)
Hello Grabuge,
to keep improving your english, read english books. You'll see, with four unknown words a page, you'll learn at least a thousand words a book.
It's a good way to familiarize yourself with this language.
A delighted reader.

Réponse: re:Comment apprendre seule de dexnoo1, postée le 2004-12-21 01:22:33 (S | E)
Hello!!
yes it's right!! and you can watch movies in english too!!! it's hard but it's very good for the pronunciation and the vocabulary!!
see you soon.

Réponse: re:Comment apprendre seule de grabuge, postée le 2004-12-21 12:30:41 (S | E)
Thank you very much for your advices. I'm going to read some books (with my dictionary) and watch some movies. Learn English is hard but also exciting.
Flo-Flo, I hope I could give you some advices, I must believe it !!!

Happy Christmas to everybody

Réponse: re:Comment apprendre seule de avie, postée le 2004-12-21 20:42:54 (S | E)
And don't worry you're not alone, we 're here ! If you have questions, here someone is going to answer ! Good luck !

Réponse: re:Comment apprendre seule de kayrol, postée le 2004-12-21 22:53:00 (S | E)
Hello Grabuge and congratulations. Your level in English is already very good.
Just one remark about the word advice. This word doesn't take any "s", it is already a plural form. The singular form is "a piece of advice". It is the same as for "information / A piece of information", "furniture / A piece of furniture".
I agree with what was said previously, reading and watching films in english is a good way to improve. Corresponding is a good way too. You can also come and do the exercices with us on the exercices forum.
See you and good luck
Kayrol

Réponse: re:Comment apprendre seule de , postée le 2004-12-22 12:17:00 (S | E)
great! to heard you complain about how to learn alone, the fact is very simple as you know all the grammar rules you must make alot of reading that it have to improve your level by picking the words stranges.

Réponse: re:Comment apprendre seule de grabuge, postée le 2004-12-22 22:03:54 (S | E)
Thank you very much.

I make the the forum's exercices and they are very useful. I put on myself two exercices on it !!! Thank you kayrol for "advice", I didn't know that but now, I'll not forget it.
See you soon
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Réponse: re:Comment apprendre seule de marie37400, postée le 2004-12-23 22:24:32 (S | E)
Just to agree about doing many exercises (interactives ones are the top!!!).
In fact I can tell you that if it is important to read in English, I used to spend too much time reading and one my English (penfriend and teacher) helped me a lot sending me more exercises to do. He was right, because I am a book's lover !!!!!! And reading is a more passive training than doing exercises or speaking (obviously !)
Marie

Réponse: re:Comment apprendre seule de presley, postée le 2004-12-29 06:05:14 (S | E)
I think reading and writing on this website is a good way to learn quickly. Also, you may want to find books with the text in French and English, so you can learn words and phrases without spending too much time with a dictionary. But, if you're like me, you'll forget the words you learned if you don't practice using them.
Your English is good for only two months! But I have a tip for you: you work hard, not hardly. You were following the rule for making an adjective into an adverb, but for some strange reason, we say "to work hard." hardly means not very much, or scarcely, as in "I hardly work at all." My dictionary says it's "à peine" in French.
Good luck!

Réponse: re:Comment apprendre seule de azzouni, postée le 2005-01-01 18:57:51 (S | E)

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux