Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais
Tout ce qui a un rapport avec l'apprentissage de l'anglais: grammaire, orthographe, aides aux devoirs, phrases etc.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

an unbelievable night
Message de kikrammstein posté le 01-05-2005 à 18:07:45 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjour,j'ai un récit à faire et je dois principalement utiliser le preterit ainsi que le preterit be + ing,ou le past perfect dans le récit et les présent dans le dialogue es ce que vous pouvez me corriger?

This night was the most unbelievable of my life.
Infact a black man who had beaten three men had penetrate into my house.
The intruder had going to my cellar.
At the beginning,Pearl was scared,then she had hold this man with a chair.
Later she spoke to him,but he said nothing.
Finally Pearl was going to bed,but she didn't feel at ease
_This man is an unkown ,he isn't an engel perheaps had he already killed,infact he was violent with the other.If he would,he could hid or killed me!
It was a sleepless night,In the morning Pearl was going to the cellar ,she oppened the door , the blackman is dead... the two children was already wake up, she send Matthew the youngest for the doctor,he was an old friend to the Pearl's family.And moreover he wasn't racist.
Two ours later,the doctor came to the Pearl's farm:
_What happened Pearl?
_This man was going to my cellar this night he had beaten three farmers and the Police wanted him.
_When did he arrive?
_Around midnight
_How long has he been ill?
_I don't know ,Is he really dead?
_Yes
_What shall I do?
_Take a decision
_We must get rid of the body
_But I don't know how you manage it?
They put the body to a carriage and drove to "Willywood"
And they tryed twice time to burry the body in the lake
Later that they were relieved and uneasy
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 01-05-2005 18:53
titre

Réponse: an unbelievable night de jardin62, postée le 01-05-2005 à 21:15:17 (S | E)
Bonsoir.

- This night has been the most unbelievable night in my life. (bilan d'un fait passé)
- What happened is (ce qui s'est passé, c'est que...) that a black man who had before beaten three men had penetrated into my house.
- The intruder had gone down to my cellar. (down: préposition indiquant le mouvement vers le bas)
- At the beginning Pearl was scared, then she threatened (menaça) the man holding up a chair (brandissant une chaise).
- Later she tried to make him speak (essaya de le faire parler) but he remained silent (resta silencieux)
- Finally, Pearl went (alla) to bed. She didn't feel at ease.
- 'This man is a stranger/a foreigner/He is certainly not an angel! Perhaps he has already killed someone. In fact he was violent towards (envers) the others. If he wanted (s'il voulait), he could hit me (frapper) or kill me!'
- We couldn't close an eye (nous ne pûmes fermer l'oeil).
- In the morning Pearl went down to the cellar. She opened the door...the black man was dead!
- She sent Matthew, the youngest boy, for the doctor who was an old friend of her family. Besides,(de plus) he wasn't a racist.
- Two hours later, the doctor arrived to Pearl's farm:
-' What happened, Pearl?
- This man hid (s'est caché) in the cellar last night because he had beaten three farmers and the police wanted him.
- What time did he get here?
- Around midnight.
- How long had he been he ill?
- I don't know. Is he dead, really?
- Er...yes, he is, I'm afraid.(j'en ai peur)
- What shall I do?
- Make a decision...
- We must get rid of the body.
- All right but I wonder (je me demande) how you will manage.'
- They put the body in a carriage and drove to 'Willywood'.
- They tried twice to drown the body in the lake. They at last succeeded. (ils réussirent enfin)
- After that, they felt relieved but quite uneasy.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux