Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Learning French.
Message de aislynn posté le 22-10-2005 à 05:40:20 (S | E | F | I)

I took French all throughout school and in college. But I don't remember much. Will this website help me to pick it up again?

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 22-10-2005 07:15
------------------
Edité par traviskidd le 22-10-2005 19:55
How dare you correct the English of an American!
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 23-10-2005 07:41
Because she forgot a capital letter !

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 22-01-2006 16:56

Nous sommes désolés, mais nous avons fermé ce sujet conformément aux conditions d'utilisations du site: Lien Internet

et aux conseils d'utilisations du forum: Lien Internet

Réponse: Learning French. de lucile83, postée le 22-10-2005 à 07:22:07 (S | E)
Hello,
Of course it will ! you should go to the French section and do exercises, read the lessons and so on. You should also go to the French forum. If you write in French and make a mistake, someone will correct your message and then you'll improve your French
See you soon

Réponse: Learning French. de jier, postée le 22-10-2005 à 10:32:41 (S | E)
to THE learning site.
You took a right, sensible decision.
We'll be glad to help you decipher the subtleties of our native language.
You'll soon be a real .
Vive le français !

Réponse: Learning French. de traviskidd, postée le 22-10-2005 à 20:00:02 (S | E)
Aislynn: Welcome to the site! Trust me, your French will greatly improve. Mine has!

Jier: "Subtleties" is an understatement!

Réponse: Learning French. de ourimba, postée le 22-10-2005 à 23:00:07 (S | E)
Hi Aislynn and welcome. This site is exe cellent. Learning French is really difficult, and it's easy to get discouraged from time to time when progress seems to be slow. The people on this site are really helpful. It's a great way to stay motivated. I have met people on this site that have become friends and I expect to remain in contact with for a long time to come.

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 23-10-2005 07:44
Sorry but I corrected a word due to a typing mistake

Réponse: Learning French. de lamyaez, postée le 23-10-2005 à 01:31:05 (S | E)
welcome
really I think people how who choose this site to learn French or English he choose the best way to improve there their language,so personally I choose chose it to try to learn English,and frankly I meet a lot of people how who want to help me and I think that I can rely on them,so I advice all people how who want to improve there their language to consult this site,and I invite especially people how who want to improve there their French I think that I can help them without any problem because I have diploma in this language,and I hope to meet other people to help me in English
good bye
-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 23-10-2005 07:48

Réponse: Learning French. de laydown009, postée le 24-10-2005 à 21:38:32 (S | E)
Hi, by my mind According to me learning French is harder than learning English as I think they're s more grammar in French and complicativeed too ,so I hope to come in to this site for to learning more about it .

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 25-10-2005 07:30

Réponse: Learning French. de manuemez, postée le 26-10-2005 à 13:33:26 (S | E)
Hello, my name is manue and I would like to correspond with English people.
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 26-10-2005 13:36
Merci de ne pas écrire en majuscules. (retrait)

Réponse: Learning French. de lila-c, postée le 31-10-2005 à 13:18:33 (S | E)
Hi, my name is lila and I am from Paris, I'm learning English.
Je veux bien qu'on s'aide mutuellement, so I'll help you to improve your French and you could help me to improve my English if you wish agree. Have a good day. See you.

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 31-10-2005 13:39

Réponse: Learning French. de yannloic, postée le 02-11-2005 à 10:09:32 (S | E)
Je veux qu'on s'aide mutuellement : I want us to help each other.

That's a good idea!

Réponse: Learning French. de canich2, postée le 15-11-2005 à 11:19:52 (S | E)
hi , even thought I studied French I'm not good in at it , so thx thanks if u you help me to improve it .

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 15-11-2005 11:36
-------------------
Edité par traviskidd le 15-11-2005 16:02
"to" is optional after "help"

Réponse: Learning French. de famille, postée le 16-12-2005 à 09:45:06 (S | E)
Hello everybody,

I studied English during my school days and I practiced my French professionnally. I am not good neither in at French nor in at English. As I want to work in a bilingual post, I would like to improve both languages.

I have come to know about this site and I am very happy about it. All of them are generous, so I think I have got a chance to improve my linguistic skill. At the same time, it is quite intersting to discuss with the personnes all around the world. Thanks for all the participants of this site.

I am eagerly waiting to help for others also.

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 16-12-2005 10:02

Réponse: Learning French. de fifilulu55, postée le 30-12-2005 à 03:04:53 (S | E)
Hello everybody,
As I finished my studies, I would like to find a job in an English-speaking country. That's why I would like to find some people which could help me to improve my English and I will help them to improve their French.
Thank you!

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 22-01-2006 16:55

Réponse: Learning French. de fontvi, postée le 22-01-2006 à 16:52:09 (S | E)
Hi everybody !
Trust you're well !
As I'm French, I will be able to help you to improve your French and maybe you will be able to improve my English.
See you soon
-------------------
Modifié par joy813 le 22-01-2006 16:52

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux