Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Present perfe.continuous & Present pe
Message de felin posté le 20-01-2006 à 17:45:55 (S | E | F | I)

Bonsoir tout le monde

Correction Mercredi soir 25/01/06
Petite revision.
Present perfect continuous or Present perfect.

Using the verbs in the box. Fill in the gaps and type the present perfect for one sentence in the pair, and the present perfect continuous for the other.
Finish, clean, play, put, see, stay

1 Tom’s has got an important job top finish by the end of the month. He ……………………… at work until after 10 o’clock three days this week already.
2 Marie has been in Stockholm for a few weeks now. She ……………….. with her friend Inga while she’s there.

3 I ………………………. a physiotherapist for a couple of years- ever since I broke my wrist.
4 We reached the top of hill as the sun began to disappear beneath the horizon. It was one of the most spectacular sunsets I …………….. in my whole life.

5 A) where have you been all day?
B) I ……………………. my homework.
6 A) you are looking pleased with yourself.
B) Yes, I ………………… my last exam and I’m going on holiday tomorrow.

7 A) Do you fancy a game of squash this week end?
B) No thanks. I ………………….. a couple of times before, but I just can’t get the hang of it.
8 A) Paul! Look at your clothes!
B) Sorry Mum. I…………………….. football in the park and it was a bit muddy.

9 I ……………. the kitchen floor. What would you like me to do next?
10 I ……………………… the car all morning and my hands are filthy.

11 Megan ……………a lot more effort into her flute practice recently and is starting to make really good progress.
12 there have been a lot of burglaries in the area recently, so now we ……………….. locks on all of our.

Good luck

-------------------
Edité par felin le 20-01-2006 18:02

Réponse: Present perfe.continuous & Present pe de magmatic_rock, postée le 20-01-2006 à 18:24:50 (S | E)
Hello félin

1 Tom’s has got an important job top finish by the end of the month. He has stayed at work until after 10 o’clock three days this week already.
2 Marie has been in Stockholm for a few weeks now. She has been staying with her friend Inga while she’s there.
3 I've seen a physiotherapist for a couple of years- ever since I broke my wrist.
4 We reached the top of hill as the sun began to disappear beneath the horizon. It was one of the most spectacular sunsets I 've been saying in my whole life.
B) I 've been finishing my homework.
B) Yes, I 've finished my last exam and I’m going on holiday tomorrow.
B) No thanks. I 've played a couple of times before, but I just can’t get the hang of it.
B) Sorry Mum. I 've been playing football in the park and it was a bit muddy.
9 I 've cleaned the kitchen floor. What would you like me to do next?
10 I 've been cleaning the car all morning and my hands are filthy.
11 Megan has put a lot more effort into her flute practice recently and is starting to make really good progress.
12 there have been a lot of burglaries in the area recently, so now we 've been putting locks on all of our.

Réponse: Present perfe.continuous & Present pe de bobine, postée le 20-01-2006 à 22:19:41 (S | E)
Hello Felin,

1 Tom’s has got an important job top finish by the end of the month. He has been staying at work until after 10 o’clock three days this week already.
2 Marie has been in Stockholm for a few weeks now. She has stayed with her friend Inga while she’s there.

3 I have been seeing a physiotherapist for a couple of years- ever since I broke my wrist.
4 We reached the top of hill as the sun began to disappear beneath the horizon. It was one of the most spectacular sunsets I have seen in my whole life.

B) I have been finishing my homework.
B) Yes, I have finished my last exam and I’m going on holiday tomorrow.

B) No thanks. I have played a couple of times before, but I just can’t get the hang of it.
B) Sorry Mum. I have been playing football in the park and it was a bit muddy.

9 I have cleaned the kitchen floor. What would you like me to do next?
10 I have been cleaning the car all morning and my hands are filthy.

11 Megan has been putting a lot more effort into her flute practice recently and is starting to make really good progress.
12 there have been a lot of burglaries in the area recently, so now we have put locks on all of our.

-------------------
Modifié par bobine le 21-01-2006 19:24
after reading Felin's lesson, things are a bit different, but for the one it's not clear enough

Réponse: Present perfe.continuous & Present pe de cat3, postée le 21-01-2006 à 14:42:46 (S | E)

Petite revision.
Present perfect continuous or Present perfect.

Using the verbs in the box. Fill in the gaps and type the present perfect for one sentence in the pair, and the present perfect continuous for the other.
Finish, clean, play, put, see, stay

1 Tom’s has got an important job top finish by the end of the month. He ……has been staying………………… at work until after 10 o’clock three days this week already.
2 Marie has been in Stockholm for a few weeks now. She …has stayed…………….. with her friend Inga while she’s there.

3 I ……have been seeing…………………. a physiotherapist for a couple of years- ever since I broke my wrist.
4 We reached the top of hill as the sun began to disappear beneath the horizon. It was one of the most spectacular sunsets I ……have seen……….. in my whole life.

B) I …have been finishing…………………. my homework.
B) Yes, I …have finished……………… my last exam and I’m going on holiday tomorrow.

B) No thanks. I ……have been playing…………….. a couple of times before, but I just can’t get the hang of it.
B) Sorry Mum. I……have played……………….. football in the park and it was a bit muddy.

9 I ……have cleaned………. the kitchen floor. What would you like me to do next?
10 I ……have been cleaning………………… the car all morning and my hands are filthy.

11 Megan has been putting……………a lot more effort into her flute practice recently and is starting to make really good progress.
12 there have been a lot of burglaries in the area recently, so now we …have put…………….. locks on all of our.

Merci Felin

Je ne me sens pas tu tout sûre de moi

Réponse: Present perfe.continuous & Present pe de nanette33, postée le 21-01-2006 à 16:59:52 (S | E)
Hello Felin !

1 Tom’s has got an important job top finish by the end of the month. He has stayed at work until after 10 o’clock three days this week already.
2 Marie has been in Stockholm for a few weeks now. She has been staying with her friend Inga while she’s there.

3 I have been seeing a physiotherapist for a couple of years- ever since I broke my wrist.
4 We reached the top of hill as the sun began to disappear beneath the horizon. It was one of the most spectacular sunsets I have seen in my whole life.

B) No thanks. I have played a couple of times before, but I just can’t get the hang of it.

9 I have cleanedthe kitchen floor. What would you like me to do next?
10 I have been cleaningthe car all morning and my hands are filthy.

11 Megan has put a lot more effort into her flute practice recently and is starting to make really good progress.
12 there have been a lot of burglaries in the area recently, so now we have been putting locks on all of our.

-------------------
Modifié par nanette33 le 23-01-2006 10:09

Réponse: Present perfe.continuous & Present pe de maya13, postée le 21-01-2006 à 17:49:52 (S | E)
Good evening Felin,

1 - Tom has got an important job to finish by the end of the month He has stayed at work until after 1O o'clock
2 - ..She has been staying with her friend Inga

3 - I've been seeing a physiotherapist for a couple of years
4 - It was one of the most spectacular sunsets I 've seen in my whole life

5 - ..I've been finishing my homework
6 - Yes, I've finished my last exam..

7 - No thanks. I've played a couple of times before..
8 - Sorry I've been playing football in the park..

9 - I've cleaned the kitchen floor.
10 - I've been cleaning the car all morning

11- Megan has been putting a lot more effort ..
12- ..so now we have put locks on all of our doors.

Réponse: Present perfe.continuous & Present pe de isa71, postée le 22-01-2006 à 21:47:42 (S | E)
Hello Mimi

3 I have seen a physiotherapist for a couple of years- ever since I broke my wrist.
4 We reached the top of hill as the sun began to disappear beneath the horizon. It was one of the most spectacular sunsets I have been seeing in my whole life.
9 I have cleaned. the kitchen floor. What would you like me to do next?
11 Megan has put
a lot more effort into her flute practice recently and is starting to make really good progress.
12 there have been a lot of burglaries in the area recently, so now we have been putting locks on all of our.

j'ai eu des difficultés au niveau de la compréhension de l'énoncé

Réponse: Present perfe.continuous & Present pe de felin, postée le 25-01-2006 à 21:34:49 (S | E)
Bonsoir tout le monde

Voici la correction

9 I have cleaned the kitchen floor. What would you like me to do next?

11 Megan has been putting a lot more effort into her flute practice recently and is starting to make really good progress.

12 There have been a lot of burglaries in the area recently, so now we have put locks on all of our.

Merci pour votre participation.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux