Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Et voilà du thème!
Message de jammy posté le 11-02-2006 à 18:41:35 (S | E | F | I)

Salut!

Un thème
Correction: Jeudi 16 Février

Courage!

Herb: Peux-tu m'expliquer pourquoi cette voiture fait tant de bruit aujourd'hui?
Bernie: Tu trouves vraiment? Je n'entends rien de spécial.
Herb: Tu es sûre d'avoir bien fermé le coffre?
Bernie: Bien sûr, je l'ai même fermé à clé juste avant de partir.
Herb: Alors, ça pourrait être grave. Si nous n'étions pas partis si vite, j'aurais pu vérifier le niveau d'huile. Ca fait longtemps que je n'ai pas vérifié.
Bernie: Ne t'inquiète pas je l'ai fait vérifier il y a quelques jours. De toute façon, cette voiture marche très bien. J'ai demandé au garagiste ce qu'il pensait du moteur, il m'a dit qu'il serait ravi de m'acheter la voiture si je voulais la lui vendre.
Herb: Il devait plaisanter. Ecoute ce bruit, c'est de pire en pire. On va avoir un accident c'est forcé.

Texte didactique
1/3(parties...)

merci Travis et Steeve! correction faite -------------------
Edité par jammy le 12-02-2006 11:26

Réponse: Et voilà du thème! de bridg, postée le 11-02-2006 à 21:48:10 (S | E)
Je crains d'avoir fait un carnage mais je cale donc je te poste ma première approche de ce thème en te demandant une boite d'aspirines s'il te plaît et ton indulgence

Herb: Can you explain to me why this car is so noisy today?
Bernie: Are you sure? I don’t hear anything special.
Herb: Are you sure having well closed the chest?
Bernie: Of course, I even locked it just before leaving.
Herb: So, that could be serious. If we didn’t leave so fast, I would have the oil level verified. It has been a long time since I verified.
Bernie: Don’t worry I made it to check a few days ago. Anyway, this car works very well. I asked to the garage owner for his opinion about the engine, He told me it would be delighted to buy this car if I wanted to sell it to him.
Herb: May be he was joking. Listen to this noise; it’s worsening. We are going to have an accident for sure.

Réponse: Et voilà du thème! de traviskidd, postée le 11-02-2006 à 22:00:55 (S | E)
Herb: Can you explain to me why this car is making so much noise today?
Bernie: You really think (so)? I don't hear anything unusual.
Herb: Are you sure you closed the trunk good?
Herb: Then, it could/might be serious. If we hadn't left so fast, I could have checked the oil. I haven't checked in a long time.
Bernie: Don't worry, I had/got it checked a few days ago. Anyway, this car works just fine. I asked the mechanic what he thought of the engine. He said he'd be happy to buy the car from me if I wanted to sell it to him.
Herb: He must have been joking. Listen to this noise; it's getting worse and worse. We're gonna have an accident for sure.

Réponse: Et voilà du thème! de steeve34, postée le 11-02-2006 à 22:25:33 (S | E)
Hello jammy,

Herb : Can you explain why that car is making such a noise today ?
Bernie: Do you hear it really ? I don't hear anything unusual.
Herb: Are you sure of shutting the boot ?
Bernie: Of course I even locked it just before leaving.
Herb: Then it might be serious. If we hadn't left so quickly, I could have checked the oil level. It's a long time since I didn't check it.
Bernie: Don't worry I had it checked a few days ago. Anyway that car runs very well. I asked the mechanic what he thought about the engine, and he told me he would be delighted to buy my car if I wanted to sell it.
Herb: He was certainly pulling your leg. Listen to that noise. It's getting worse and worse. We will probably have an accident. It's inevitable.

Réponse: Et voilà du thème! de mp27, postée le 11-02-2006 à 23:39:27 (S | E)
Bernie: Do you really think it's noisy? I can't hear anything special.
Herb: Are you sure you've closed the boot properly?
Bernie: Of course I have! I even locked it just before we left.
Herb: So, this could be serious. If we hadn't left so quickly, I could have checked the oil level. I haven't checked it for a long time.
Bernie: Don't worry, I got it checked a few days ago. Anyway, this car works very well.
I asked the man at the garage what he thought about the engine. He told me he would be delighted to buy my car if I wanted to sell it to him.
Herb: He must have been joking! Listen to this noise, it's getting worse and worse. We're bound to have an accident, that's for sure.

Réponse: Et voilà du thème! de nanette33, postée le 12-02-2006 à 09:09:24 (S | E)
Hello,

Herb: Can you explain me why this car makes so noise today?
Bernie: Do you really think? I don't hear nothing special.
Herb: Are you sure to have closed the trunk well?
Bernie: of course, I even locked just before leaving.
Herb: So, it could be serious. If we hadn't left so quickly, I could have checked the oil level. For a long time, I didn't check it.
Bernie: Don't worry! I made it check a few days ago.Anyway, this car works very well. I asked the mechanic what he tought of the engine, he said me that he would be happy if I wanted to sell it to him.
Herb: It was certainly a joke. Listen to this noise, it's getting worse and worse. We are going to have an accident, it's sure.

-------------------
Modifié par nanette33 le 12-02-2006 09:16

Réponse: Et voilà du thème! de magmatic_rock, postée le 12-02-2006 à 09:53:36 (S | E)
Hello Jammy,

Herb: Can you explain to me why this car makes such a noise today?
Bernie: Are you sure of that? I don't hear anything unusual.
Herb: Are you sure the trunk is well closed?
Bernie: Of course, I even shutted it just before leaving.
Herb: Well, it could be serious. If we hadn't left so quick I could have checked the oil's level. It has been a long time I haven't checked .
Bernie: Don't worry, I had it checked a few days ago. Anyway, this car works very well. I asked to the mechanic what he thought about the engine and he answered me he would be delighted to buy it to me if I agreed to sell it to him.
Herb: He must be joking. Listen to this noise! It's getting worse and worse, we're going to have an accident for sure.

-------------------
Modifié par magmatic_rock le 12-02-2006 09:54

Réponse: Et voilà du thème! de nadine13, postée le 12-02-2006 à 14:13:50 (S | E)

hello!!

Herb: can you explain me why this car is so noisy today?
Bernie: Really? i can't hear anything special
Herb: are you sure you had shut the boot properly?
Herb: of course i had, i even locked it before we left
Herb: then it may be serious. If we hadn't left so quickly i would have looked at the oil level. there's a long time i haven't.
Bernie:Don't worry, i had it checked up a few days ago.
Anyway this car works very well.I asked the mechanic his opinion about the engine, he told me he would be pleased to buy it if i want to sell it to him
Herb: he was to joke.Listen to that noise.It's getting worse and worse.We're going to have an accident,for sure.

once more!!

Réponse: Et voilà du thème! de maya13, postée le 12-02-2006 à 15:19:28 (S | E)
hello jammy,

Herb - Can you explain why this car is making such a noise today ?
Bernie - Really ? I can't hear anything peculiar
H - Are you sure you've closed the boot properly ?
B - Of course I'm sure, I locked it just before we left
H - So it could be serious. If we had not left in such a hurry, I could have checked the oil level. It's been a long time since I've not done that
B - Don't worry. I checked it some days ago. Anyway, this car is working properly. I've asked the mechanic what he thought of the engine, he told me he would be delighted to buy the car if I wanted to sell it.
H - He should be joking. Listen to that noise, it's getting worse and worse. We'll have an accident for sure.

Réponse: Et voilà du thème! de aureliano, postée le 13-02-2006 à 13:44:06 (S | E)
Hello Jammy,

Herb: Can you explain why this car is so noisy today ?
Bernie: You think it is, really ? I can't hear anything special.
Herb: Are you sure to have shut the boot properly ?
Herb: Then it could be serious. If we hadn't left so quickly, I could have checked the oil level. I haven't checked it for a long time.
Bernie: Don't worry. I have it checked a few days ago. Anyway, this car works very well. I asked the mechanic what he thought of the engine and he told me that he'd be glad to buy me the car if I accepted to sell it to him.
Herb: He must have been joking. Listen to this noise, it's getting worse and worse. I'm sure we're going to have an accident.

Réponse: Et voilà du thème! de bobine, postée le 13-02-2006 à 21:04:52 (S | E)
Hello,

Bernie: Do you really find ? I don't hear anything special.
Herb: Are you sure having well closed the boot ?
herb: Then, it might be serious. If we hadn't left so fast, I could have checked the oil gauge. I haven't checked it for a long time.
Bernie:Don't worry, I made it be checked a few days ago.Anyway, this car runs very well.I asked the mechanic what he thought about the engine, he told me he would be pleased to buy it if I wanted to sell it to him.
Herb: He must have joked. Listen to this noise, It's getting worse and worse. We are going to have an accident, it's unwilling.

Réponse: Et voilà du thème! de masselotte, postée le 14-02-2006 à 08:20:27 (S | E)
Bonjour jammy

Herb : Can you explain to me why this car is making so much noise today ?
Bernie:Do you think that really ? I can't hear anything peculiar.
Herb : are you sure to have closing the boot correctly ?
Bernie:Of course, I locked it just before to leave.
Herb: then, this could be dangerous .If we didn't leave so quickly ,I will be able to overhaul the oil level.
Bernie:Don't worry I had checked it there is some days.Anyway, this car runs smoothly.I have asked to the garage owner what's he thought of the engine, and he told me that he'll be happy to buy the car if I would sell this one to him.
Herb : He must have been joking . Listen to this noise, it's getting worse and worse.We are going to have an accident for sure
-------------------
Modifié par masselotte le 16-02-2006 21:46 jammy

Réponse: Et voilà du thème! de lucile83, postée le 14-02-2006 à 14:06:31 (S | E)
Hello,
Here's my try :

Herb : Can you explain to me why this car is making so much noise today?
Bernie: You think so, really? I can’t hear any unusual noise.
Herb: Are you sure you properly closed the boot?
Herb: Well it could be serious. If we had not left so quickly I could have checked the oil level. I haven’t checked it for a long time.
Bernie: Don’t worry, I had it checked a few days ago. Anyway, this car is all right. I asked the mechanic what he thought about the engine, he told me he would be delighted if I agreed selling it to him.
Herb: He must have been joking. Listen to that noise, it is getting worse and worse. We are going to have an accident, for sure.

See you soon

Réponse: Et voilà du thème! de jammy, postée le 16-02-2006 à 20:06:44 (S | E)
Salut!

J'ai lu de bonnes traductions et de moins bonnes mais dans l'ensemble de bons réflexes...

Voici ma proposition... qui est proche de la vôtre, voire très proche

Herb - Can you tell me why this car is making so much noise today ?
Bernie - Is it, though ? I can't hear anything peculiar.
H - Are you sure you've closed the boot properly ?
B - Of course I am. I locked it just before we left
H - So it could be serious. If we had not left in such a hurry, I could have checked the oil level. I haven't checked it for a long time.
B - Don't worry. I had it checked a few days ago. Anyway, this car runs very well. I asked the man at the garage what he thought of the engine, and he said he would be delighted to buy the car if I wanted to sell it.
H - He must have been joking. Listen to that noise, it's getting worse and worse. We're bound to have an accident.

à bientôt pour la suite...

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux