Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Suite du thème 2/3
Message de jammy posté le 18-02-2006 à 13:45:06 (S | E | F | I)

Salut !
Voici la suite du dialogue (à traduire entre Herb et Bernie)

contexte rappel: Herb et Bernie sont dans une voiture qui fait un bruit étrange et incessant depuis leur départ. Herb est soucieux (oui, c'est un homme finalement) et pense qu'ils vont faire un accident...

Bernie: Ne sois pas stupide. De quoi as-tu peur? Depuis que je conduis, je n'ai jamais eu un seul accident. Tu es d'accord, non?
Herb: Bien sûr que je suis d'accord, mais je me rappelle aussi la fois où tu as oublié de faire le plein. J'ai dû faire plus de cinq kilomètres à pied avant de trouver une pompe à essence.
Bernie: Ah oui! Très drôle, tu avais mis tes chaussures neuves parce que nous devions aller au mariage de ma cousine, mais tu n'as pas voulu que j'aille chercher l'essence parceque je m'étais déguisé en pirate. Tu te souviens de ce magnifique drapeau à tête de mort que j'avais fabriqué? J'aurais dû le garder.
Herb: Ecoute, je n'aime pas beaucoup que tu me rappelles ce jour là. je préférerais que tu regardes la route. Et puis, je suis inquiet. Ce bruit n'as pas arrêté depuis que nous sommes partis. Heureusement, nous devrions approcher d'une ville.

Courage à mercredi 22 Février pour la correction.

Réponse: Suite du thème 2/3 de magmatic_rock, postée le 18-02-2006 à 15:34:44 (S | E)
Hello Jammie,

Bernie: Don't be silly! What are you afraid of? Since I've been driving, I've never had any crash. You agree, don't you?
Herb:Of course I do, but I also remember the time you've forgotten to gas up. I had to walk more than 5Km before coming across a filling station.
Bernie: Oh yes, very funny moment, you had put your brand-new shoes because we had to go to my cousin's wedding, but you didn't want me to go and get the petrol as I had disguised myself as a pirate. Do you remember that marvellous deadhead flag I had made up? I should have kept it!
Herb: Listen, I don't really like that you remind me that day. I'd prefer you to keep attentive to the road. And I'm worried. This noise hasn't stopped since we left. Fortunately we should be driving nearer a town.

Réponse: Suite du thème 2/3 de nanette33, postée le 18-02-2006 à 17:09:18 (S | E)
Hello,

Bernie: Don't be stupid. What are you afraid of? Since I drive, I have never had any accident. You agree, don't you?
Herb: Of course, I agree but I also remember the time when you forgot to fill up. I had to go more than five kilometers on foot before finding a gas pump.
Bernie: Oh yes, very funny. You had put your new shoes because we had to go to the wedding of my cousin but you didn't want that I take gas because I was disguised as a pirate. Do you remember this splendid flag with death's-head I had made ? I would have kept it.
Herb: Listen, I don't like very much that you point out me this day. I would prefer that you look at the road. And then, I am worried. This noise has not stopped since we left. Fortunately, we should approach a city.

-------------------
Modifié par nanette33 le 18-02-2006 17:11

Réponse: Suite du thème 2/3 de maya13, postée le 18-02-2006 à 18:02:37 (S | E)
hello jammy,

B - Don't be stupid. What are you afraid of ? Since I"ve been driving, I've never had an accident. Don't you agree ?
H - Of course I do, but I also remember when you forgot to fill up. I had to walk 5 kilometers before finding a petrol station.
B - Oh yes! very funny indeed. You were wearing your brand-new shoes because we were going to my cousin's wedding and you didn't want me to go to get fuel because I was dressed up as a pirate. Do you remember this splendid skull and crossbones flag I had made ? I should have kept it.
H - Listen, I don't really like you remind me of that day. I'd rather you mind the road and I am worried. That noise has not stopped since we left. Fortunately e whould be approaching a town.

Réponse: Suite du thème 2/3 de mp27, postée le 19-02-2006 à 20:00:13 (S | E)
Hello Jammy!

Herb is getting worried...

Bernie: Don't be silly! What are you afraid of? Since the day I started driving, I've never had a single accident. You agree about that, don't you?

Herb: Of course I do, but, I can also remember that day when you'd forgotten to fill up the tank. I had to walk over five kilometres before finding a petrol station.

Bernie: Oh yes that's right! Wasn't it funny? You were wearing your brand-new shoes as we had to go to my cousin's wedding, but you didn't want me to go and get some petrol 'cause I was dressed up as a pirat. And that magnificent flag I'd made, with skull and crossbones, do you remember about it? I should have kept it.

Herb: Listen, I don't really like you reminding me of that day. I' d rather you kept your eyes on the road. Besides, I'm worried. This noise hasn't stopped since we left. Fortunately, we should be approaching a town.

-------------------
Modifié par mp27 le 20-02-2006 J'avais oublié de taper: "never".

Réponse: Suite du thème 2/3 de masselotte, postée le 20-02-2006 à 09:53:33 (S | E)
Bonjour jammy

Bernie: Don't be stupid.What are you feared of ? Since I have driven, I have never had any accidents. Don't you agree ?
Herb: Of course I do, but I'm also remembering this time when you forgot to gas up. I had been doing more of five kilometers by walk before finding a petrol station.
Bernie: Oh yes ,very amusing, you put your new shoes because we had to go to the cousin's wedding, but you refused me to go and fetch some petrol because I was dressed up as pirate.Do you remember this beautiful skull and crossbones that I made ? I should have kept it
Herb: Listen , I don't like a lot that you're remembering of this day .I would prefer that you watch the road.Then I'm worried . This noise hasn't been stopping since we left. Fortunately, we should approach near of the city.

-------------------
Modifié par masselotte le 22-02-2006 21:03 jammy

Réponse: Suite du thème 2/3 de aureliano, postée le 20-02-2006 à 14:57:46 (S | E)
Hello Jammy,

Bernie: Don't be stupid. What are you afraid of ? Since I've been driving, I've never had one single accident. Don't you agree ?
Herb: Of course, I do, but I also remember the day when you forgot to fill the gas. I had to walk more than 5 kilometres before finding a gas station.
Bernie: Oh yes ! Very funny. You had put your new shoes on because we were going to my cousin's wedding, but you refused me to go and fetch some gas because I was dressed up as a pirate. Do you remember this magnificent death's-head flag I had made ? I should have kept it.
Herb: Listen, I don't really like you to remind me of that day. I'd rather you watched the road. And besides, I'm worried. This noise hasn't stopped since we left. Hopefully, we should come near a town.

Réponse: Suite du thème 2/3 de jammy, postée le 22-02-2006 à 20:54:02 (S | E)
Salut!

Pas mal pour les traductions! Pour certains pensez à faire des fiches!

Bernie: Don't be silly! What are you afraid of? Since I started driving, I've never had a single accident. You agree, don't you?

Herb: Of course I do, but I also remember that day when you forgot to fill up the tank. I had to walk more than five kilometres before I could find a petrol station.

Bernie: True! Very funny, You were wearing new shoes as we were to go to my cousin's wedding, but you didn't want me to fetch the petrol because I was dressed up as a pirat. Do you remember that Jolly Roger I had made? I should have kept it.

Herb: Listen, I don't really like your reminding me of that day. I' d rather you kept watched the road. Besides, I'm worried. This noise hasn't stopped since we left. Fortunately, we should be getting close to a town.

A bientot!

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux