Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Betty/ traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 09-05-2006 à 14:34:03 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
Une petite suite sur le voyage en Australie........ .........

See you soon

Vous n’allez pas me croire ! j’ai reçu un mail de Betty ce matin , et savez-vous où elle se trouve ? ce qu’elle fait ? eh bien elle va vers le nord en camping-car , alors qu’elle devrait rentrer bientôt. Elle m’a dit qu’elle allait à Cairns ; savez-vous où est située cette ville ? Elle est partie depuis 2 mois et elle m’écrit chaque semaine. Elle prend des tas de photos qu’elle me montrera dès qu’elle sera de retour, d’ici 1 ou 2 mois. Je vous tiendrai au courant de son voyage de toutes façons, n’ayez crainte.

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de bridg, postée le 09-05-2006 à 16:46:42 (S | E)
Hellooooo et dire que j'ai détesté Betty pendant des mois et que maintenant j'attends de ses nouvelles avec impatience
Voici ma proposition:

You won't believe it! I received a mail from Betty this morning and do you know where she is? What she is doing? Well, she's driving to the North in a campervan instead of coming home soon. She told me she's going to Cairns; do you know this place? She has gone for two months and she writes me every week. She takes lots of pictures she'll show me as soon as she is back within one or two months. In any case I'll inform you of her trip, don't worry.
lucile

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de nick27, postée le 09-05-2006 à 17:48:00 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

I like your texts you know

You won't believe me ! I got an email from Betty this morning and do you know where she is? what she's doing? Well, she's going to the North by mobile-home even though she should be back soon. She told me she was going to Cairns ; Do you know where this city is located? She's gone for 2 months and she's written me every week. She's taking a lot of pictures that she'll show me as soon as she is back, within 1 or 2 months. Anyway I'll keep you informed about her trip so don't worry about it.

See you soon

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de bobine, postée le 09-05-2006 à 18:40:02 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

You won't believe me ! I got an email from Betty this morning and do you know where she is? what she is doing? Well, she is going to the North by mobile home even though she should come back soon. She told me she was going to Cairns; do you know where this city is ? She has gone for two months et she writes to me every week. She took plenty of photographs she’ll show me as soon as she is back, within one or two months. I’ll give you news about her journey anyway, don’t worry !!!

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de stefke, postée le 09-05-2006 à 19:32:12 (S | E)
Essayons...

You won't belive me! I received a mail from Betty in the morning, and do you know where she is? What she's doing? Well, she's travelling towards the north by Camping-Car while she is to come back soon. She told me she was going to Cairns ; do you know where that city is? She has left 2 months ago and she writes to me every week. She takes loads of pictures and she's going to show me them as soon as she's back, in 1 or 2 months. Anyway, I'll keep you informed of her trip, don't be afraid.

Pour cet exercice Lucile83

-------------------
Modifié par stefke le 09-05-2006 22:33

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de coco02, postée le 09-05-2006 à 19:59:35 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

You won’t believe me ! I received this morning an email from Betty, and do you know where she is now ? what she is doing ? She is driving to the North with a camping-car, although she ought to come back soon. She said to me that she was going to Cairns ; Do you know where this town takes place ? She has been leaving for two months and she writes to me every week. She takes a lot of photos which she will show me when coming back, in 1 or 2 months. Anyway I will let you know about her trip, don’t worry.

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de sandrineg, postée le 09-05-2006 à 20:14:39 (S | E)
You won't believe me ! I got an email from Betty this morning, and do you know where she is ? What she is doing ? Well, she 's going to North in camping-car, as she would come back soon. She told me she went at Cairns ; Do you know where is this town ? She's away since two months and she writes me every week. She takes a lot of pics she'll show me as soon as she'll be back, within one or two months. Anyway, I will let you know concerning her journey, don't worry.

Thanks

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-05-2006 11:31
texte français effacé, on n'en a pas besoin ici.

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de husserl, postée le 09-05-2006 à 23:35:53 (S | E)
Hey Lucile,

Darling ! You won't believe me ! I received a mail from Betty this morning, and you will never guess where she is ? what she's doing ? Well she's heading for north by trailer whereas she should soon be coming back. She told me she was going to Cairns ; do you know where this city is located ? She has left for two months and she writes every week to me. She's taking lots of pictures which she'll show to me as soon as she is back, one or two months hence. Anyway I will keep you posted about her trip, don't worry.

Merci.

PS : en parlant, de trailer, vous pouvez lire "Trailerpark" de Russel Bank. Très bon livre.

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de whynot95, postée le 10-05-2006 à 01:14:58 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile.

You won't believe me! I received a mail from Betty this morning, and do you know where she is? What she is doing? Well, she is travelling north by motor home, although she should come back soon. She told me she was going to Cairns; do you know where this city is? She has left for 2 months and she writes to me each week. She takes heaps of photographs she will show me as soon as she is back, within 1 or 2 months. Anyway I will inform you about her trip, don't worry.

beaucoup.

Cette histoire semble tellement simple que l'on en oublie facilement les difficultés grammaticales.

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de nanette33, postée le 10-05-2006 à 09:52:21 (S | E)
Hello,

Ah! des nouvelles de cette chère Betty !

You won't believe me ! I received an e-mail from Betty this morning and do you know where she is ? what she's doing ? Well, she's going toward the North by motor-home, whereas she should soon return. She said to me she's going to Cairns ; do you know where this city is located? She has gone for 2 months and she writes to me every week. She takes heaps of photos that she'll show me as soon as she is back, by 1 or 2 months. Anyway, I'll keep you informed of her trip, don't worry.

-------------------
Modifié par nanette33 le 11-05-2006 17:19

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de lilia77, postée le 10-05-2006 à 09:58:00 (S | E)
hello everybody, please find in the following the traduction translationabout Betty .

You won't beleieve me! This morning, I have received a mail from betty and do you know where is she now? what does she do? good! she is going to the north with a camping-car but she must be to come back soon. She has told me that she is going to cairns. Do you know where it is placed? She is gone for two months and she writes me every week. She takes some pictures that she will show me as soon as. She will be to come back at one or two months. I'll inform you for her travel, don't worry.

According to me: to practice a traduction is very efficacious to improve the english langage ,I would say that translating is efficacious to improve in English thank you Lucile .

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-05-2006 13:53

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 10-05-2006 à 10:38:50 (S | E)
Coucou Lucile

Mdr je suis en stage et je fais cette traduction avec l'ordinateur de mon professeur qui est derrière moi shuuuuuuuuuut!!!
Mais bon, j'aime trop ces traductions pour attendre le week-end!

You won't believe me! I got an email from Betty this morning and do you know where she is? What she is doing? Well, she's driving northward by mobile-home while she should be coming home soon. She told me she was driving to Cairns; do you where this city is? She has gone for twi months and she writes me every week. She takes many photos (est-ce que picture est plus utilisé?) she will show me as soon as she's back, by one or two months. In any case I'll let you know about her travel (--> trip ) don't worry.

-------------------
Modifié par magmatic_rock le 10-05-2006 10:39
Que pensez vous tous d'envoyer un peu d'argent à Betty pour ne pas qu'elle revienne et qu'on ait encore plus d'histoires?!!!
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 10-05-2006 14:11

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de maya13, postée le 10-05-2006 à 14:02:17 (S | E)
hello Lucile (she is a real traveller this Betty..)

You won't believe me ! I received an e-mail from Betty this morning and do you know where she is ? What she is doing ? Well, she's going North in a mobile home though she was due to come back soon. She told me she was going to Cairns. Do you know where this town is located ? She's been gone 2 months and she writes me every week. She takes lots of pictures she'll show me when she is back within one or two months. I'll let you know about her trip, don't worry.

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de steeve34, postée le 10-05-2006 à 18:12:22 (S | E)
Hello lucile,

You won't believe me ! I got a mail from Betty that morning, and do you know where she is ? what she is doing ? Well, she is driving a motorhome towards the North, whereas she would be due to come back soon. She told me she drove to Cairns. Do you know where this town is set ? It's two months since she left and she writes to me every week. As soon as she comes back in a couple of months' time, she'll show me the photograhs she took. Never fear, I'll keep you informed of her journey anyhow.

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de zen, postée le 11-05-2006 à 15:21:19 (S | E)
Hi Lucile,
It's my first message for a very very long time and it's good to be back!

You’re not going to believe me! I received a mail from Betty this morning and do you know where she is? and what she is doing? Believe it or not she is driving towards the north in a camper while she was supposed to come back soon. She told me she was going to Cairns; do you know where that city is? She left 2 months ago and since then she has been writing every week. She takes heaps of photos that she will show me as soon as she gets back presumably within a couple of months. Don’t worry anyway I will tell you every details of her trip.

Thanks.

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de annie, postée le 11-05-2006 à 15:25:08 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

You won't believe me ! I received a mail from Betty this morning, and do you know where is she ? What she does , well she's driving a motorhome towards North, even though she would have to come back soon. She told me that she went to Cairns ; Do you know where this city is located ? She left for two months and she writes me
every week.She takes a lot of photographs that she 'll show me as soon as she's back,by one or two months. I'll keep you informed of her travel anyway,don't be afraid.

Thanks
I agree with Magmatic-rock because I need of these translations too.
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 11-05-2006 16:41

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de douk, postée le 12-05-2006 à 15:19:38 (S | E)

hello !!

you won't believe it ! i got a mail from betty this morning.and you know where is she ? what is she doing ? well, she is going nothward by camping-car, although she would come back soon.she told me that she was going to cairns; do you know where is this city situated? she has traveled since 2 months and she mails me every week.she takes lot of pictures , taht she will show me as soon as she comes back within 1 or 2 months.in any case, i'll keep you informed about her trip, don't worry

thank you

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de masselotte, postée le 12-05-2006 à 17:43:24 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile83

You won't believe me ! I received a mail from Betty this morning, do you know where she is ? What she is doing ? Well she is going to the North with her mobile home, while she should go back soon. She told me she was going to Cairns; do you know where this town is located ? She has left for two months and she wrote each week to me . She took a lot of pictures that she will be able to show to me when she is back hence one or two months. In any case I will relate her trip to you, don’t be uneasy

-------------------
Modifié par masselotte le 13-05-2006 16:31
merci lucile83

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de lucile83, postée le 13-05-2006 à 07:33:07 (S | E)
Hello,
et à toutes et tous ! vous avez presque tous évité les pièges;
Voici ma proposition :

You won’t believe me ! I got a mail from Betty this morning, and do you know where she is ? what she ‘s doing ? well, she is going to the North in a motor caravan, even though she should soon fly back . She told me she was going to Cairns ; do you know where this city is located ? She has gone for 2 months and she writes me every week. She takes lots of photos she will show me as soon as she is back, within 1 or 2 months. I will tell you about her trip anyway, don’t worry.

See you soon

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 13-05-2006 à 09:56:27 (S | E)
Hello,
Alors moi j'écris "two" en lettre entière comme il faudrait le faire dans une rédaction,
je fais une petite de tape faute de frappe en écrivant "twi", dans ma correction on me met des pour se moquer et vous vous marquez "2" pour se simplifier la tâche!!! C'est une honte

Non je charie bien sûr

Plus sérieusement, ne dit-on pas:
un email, un mail --> an email
un courier --> a mail????

Car dans votre traduction on parle de mail donc je pensais qu'il fallait le traduire par "email".
Est ce que je me trompe?

et j'espère des nouvelles de Betty bientôt!

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 13-05-2006 14:05

-------------------
Modifié par magmatic_rock le 13-05-2006 14:15
génial la nouvelle couleur!

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de gigi82, postée le 13-05-2006 à 13:26:56 (S | E)
You won't believe me! I received a mail from Betty this morning and do you know where she is ? what she is doing? Well, she is moving throught the North in a camping- car while she was supposed to come back home earlier.She told me , she was going to Cairns;and do you know where this town is located? She went two months ago and she writes me every week.She has been taking many pictures to show me when coming home within one or two months.I will let you know about her trip anyway, don't worry

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de lucile83, postée le 13-05-2006 à 14:01:54 (S | E)
Hello magma,
Je t’adore !!!!!
En effet j’ai écrit « 1 or 2.. » ; malheureusement pour toi tu fais une faute de frappe en écrivant « twi » ce que je m’empresse de relever ! ….et dans la proposition j’écris »2 » !!!!!! eh oui, il y a une « règle » si on peut dire :
Quand on doit traduire « deux » on doit écrire « two » en lettres,
Quand on doit traduire « 2 » on peut écrire « two » ou bien « 2 ».

2éme chose :
an e –mail = un e-mail
a mail = un e-mail
mail = courrier
donc ici j’ai reçu un mail = a mail , sous-entendu an e-mail .

Je signale que sur le net on peut rencontrer aussi :
courriel
e-mel
mel
j'en passe et des meilleures...............

See you soon

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 13-05-2006 à 14:20:03 (S | E)

Ok pour la précision, je ne savais pas.

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de lakata, postée le 14-05-2006 à 14:11:59 (S | E)

Hello Lucile,

You won't believe me ! I got an email from Betty this morning and do you know where she is ? what she's doing ? Well, she's driving a camper toward the north whereas she should come back soon. She told me she was going to Cairns; do you know where this city is located ? She left two months ago and writes to me every week. She's taking a lot of photographs that she'll show me as soon as she's back, within one or two months. Anyway, I'll keep you informed about her trip, so, don't worry.

Lucile

Réponse: Betty/ traduction de traviskidd, postée le 14-05-2006 à 17:30:56 (S | E)
I'm late, but since I did the first part and have just done the third, I figure I'd better do the second for the sake of continuity!

You're not gonna believe it! I got a mail from Betty this morning, and do you know where she is? What she's doing? Well, she's heading north in an RV, while she should be returning home soon! She told me she was going to Cairns; do you know where that city's located? She's been gone for two months and she writes me every week. She's taking lots of photos which she'll show me when she gets back 1 or 2 months from now. I'll keep you up-to-date on her trip at any rate, don't worry.

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux