Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Suite/voyage/traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 20-05-2006 à 16:28:03 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
Nous sommes sauvés ! Betty a donné de ses nouvelles !
See you soon

Désolée de vous avoir laissés tomber, mais j’ai reçu le mail de Betty il y a une heure seulement. Elle est à Cairns depuis 3 jours ce qui lui plaît beaucoup. Elle compte rester dans cette ville jusqu’à jeudi puis elle ira près des îles Fidji . Je me demande si elle rentrera un jour en France ! je pense qu’elle reviendra dès que l’été sera fini là-bas . Elle m’a parlé d’une île appelée Rarotonga, où elle doit retrouver des amis pour camper quelques jours sur la plage. Si seulement je pouvais être avec elle !

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 20-05-2006 à 17:14:24 (S | E)
Hello Betty

Sorry having let you down but I got Betty's e-mail only one hour ago. She's been enjoying Cairns for 3days. She's got the intention to stay there till Thursday then she'll get close to Fidji islands. I wonder whether she'll get back France someday! I think she'll get back once the summer's over. She told me about an island called Rarotonga, where she is to meet buddies to camp for a couple of days on the beach. I wish I could be with her.

Lucile

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de stefke, postée le 20-05-2006 à 18:50:06 (S | E)
Aaaaah voilà les nouvelles de Betty qui arrivent Je les attends avec impatience maintenant...

Sorry for having dropped you but I received Betty's mail just one hour ago. She's been in Cairns for 3 days, that fancies her a lot. She plans to stay in that city until thursday, then she's going to the Fidji Islands. I wonder whether she'll ever come back to France. I think she'll come back as soon as summer ends overthere. She told me about an Island called Rarotonga where she's to meet some friends and camp out on the beach. If only I could be with her!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 21-05-2006 10:09

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de nick27, postée le 20-05-2006 à 19:14:43 (S | E)
Hello,
I'm glad to hear news from Betty

Sorry for having let you down, but I got Betty's mail only one hour ago. She's been in Cairns for three days and she's really enjoying that. She plans to stay in that city until Thursday and then she'll fly to a place near the Fiji islands. I wonder whether she'll get back one day in France ! I guess she'll get back as soon as the summer ends there. She talked to me about an island called Rarotonga, where she has to meet up with some friends to camp out a few days on the beach. I wish I could be with her !

See you !

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de tounette, postée le 20-05-2006 à 20:39:04 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

Elle a bien de la chance Betty d'aller à la plage....pendant qu'ici il pleut ...il pleut ...bergère !!

Sorry to dropped you but I got a mail from Betty only one hour ago.She has been on Cairns for 3 days and she likes it. She intends to stay there until Thursday then she will go near the Fiji's islands. I wonder if she will come back one day. I think she will return as soon as the summer ends overthere. She talked about an island named Rarotongo where she is meeting friends for camping on the beach a few days. I wish I were with her.

-------------------
Modifié par tounette le 20-05-2006 20:54

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de bridg, postée le 20-05-2006 à 21:50:31 (S | E)
lucile

Sorry for having let you down but I got Betty’s mail only one hour ago. She’s been in Cairn for three days and she is enjoying it a lot. She plans staying in this city until Thursday then she’ll move not far from the Fiji Islands. I wonder whether she’ll return to France one day! I guess she’ll come back when the summer ends over there. She told me about an island called Rarotonga where she has to meet some friends in order to camp a couple of days on the beach. If only I could manage to be with her.

A quand le prochain épisode relatant l'aventure des jeunes campeurs réveillés en pleine nuit par un kangourou leur piquant leurs maillots de bain ?

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 23-05-2006 11:36

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de husserl, postée le 20-05-2006 à 22:49:33 (S | E)
Hey Lucile !

Sorry for having let you down, but I only received the mail from Betty one hour ago. She has been in Cairns for three days, which she really likes. She intends to stay in this city till Thursday then go near the Fiji Islands. I wonder whether she'll someday come back to France ! I guess she'll get back as soon as sumer is over, there. She talked about an island called Rarotonga, where she must meet friends to go camping a few days on the beach. I wish I could go with her.

Thanks.

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de bobine, postée le 21-05-2006 à 11:04:10 (S | E)
Hello dear Lucile,

Sorry for having let you down, but I received Betty's email only one hour ago. She has been in Cairns for 3 days, she really enjoys it . She intends to stay in this city until Thursday, then she'll get near the Fidji's islands. I wonder whether she'll come back to France one day ! I think she'll come back as soon as the summer ends there. She told me about an island called Rarotonga, where she must meet some friends to camp with on the beach during few days. If only I could be with her.

kisses

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de nanette33, postée le 21-05-2006 à 11:35:31 (S | E)
Hello !

Quel pigeon voyageur cette Betty !

Sorry for having let you down, but I received the Betty's e-mail one hour ago only. She has been in Cairns for 3 days what she appreciates a lot. She intends to stay in this city until Thursday then she's going near Fiji Islands. I wonder if she'll return one day to France! I guess she'll come back as soon as the summer ends over there. She talked to me about an Island called Rarotonga, where she must find friends to camp a few days on the beach. If only I could be with her!

et Lucile

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de maya13, postée le 21-05-2006 à 11:37:49 (S | E)
hello Lucile,

Sorry to have let you down but I received an e-mail from Betty only one hour ago. She's been in Cairns for 3 days and enjoys that very much. She intends to stay there until next Thursday, then she will travel near to the Fidji Islands. I wonder i she'll come back to France one day ! I think she'll come back as soon as summertime is over there. She talked about an island named Rarotonga where she is going to meet friends to spend a few days camping out on the beach. If only I were with her !

We are longing to know her future adventures ! thank you

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de zodiac97500, postée le 21-05-2006 à 14:20:52 (S | E)

Bonjour

Sorry if I walk out on you,but I received a mail from Betty just one hour ago only . She has been in Cairns for three days what she appreciate a lot .
She plans to stay in that town until thursday then she shall go close to the Fidji Island . I wonder if she will come back in France!
I think she shall come back as soon as that the summer is finished there. She told me about an Island called Rarotonga,where she must find some freinds to camp
a few days on the beach . I whish I could be with her

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de lakata, postée le 21-05-2006 à 17:42:14 (S | E)

Hello Lucile,

Sorry for letting you down, but it's only one hour since I got Betty's e-mail. She's been in Cairns for three days, which she has been enjoying a lot. She's planning to stay there till next Thursday and is going to go nearby Fidji Islands afterwards. I'm wondering whether she'll be back in France one day ! I think she'll come back as soon as summertime is over there. She told me about an island called Rarotonga where she is due to join some friends in order to camp on the beach for a few days. If only I could be with her !

Lucile !

-------------------
Modifié par lakata le 22-05-2006 14:43

-------------------
Modifié par lakata le 24-05-2006 08:18

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de sandrineg, postée le 21-05-2006 à 20:43:13 (S | E)
Hi !

Sorry for having let you down but I received Betty's email only one hour ago. She has been in Cairns for 3 days and she enjoyes it a lot. She plans to stay in this town until thursday then, she will go near Fidji Islands. I wonder if she returns in France one day ! I thing she will come as soon as summer ends over there. She told me about an island named Rarotonga where she should meet friends to camp a few days on the beach. If only I could be with her !

So long !

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de masselotte, postée le 22-05-2006 à 07:30:43 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83

Sorry having dropped you, but I received Betty’s mail one hour ago . She has been to Cairns for three days and she enjoy it a lot . She hopes to stay in this town until Thursday then she leaves to Fiji isle. I wonder wether she’ll come in France a day! I think that she comes back as soon as the summer ended over there. She tooks to me of an isle called Rarotonga, she has to meet some friends to camp with them some days on the beach. If only I would be able to be with her !

-------------------
Modifié par masselotte le 22-05-2006 16:02 merci lucile83 ce S à la troisiéme personne du singulier c'est bon je ne l'oublierai plus

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de mct06paa, postée le 22-05-2006 à 12:29:42 (S | E)

Hello !

Sorry, for having let you fall. I recived Betty's e-mail only one hour ago. She's been in Cairns and she liked it a lot. Her intention is to stay in this town until thursday then she will going near Fidji Islands. I wonder if she'll come back ever in France ? I think that she'll come as soon as the end of summer. She told me about an Island called Rarotonga where she is meeting some friends to camping on the beach a few days. I wish, I could be with her.

See you and a lot of thanks.

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de woodyrun, postée le 22-05-2006 à 13:06:10 (S | E)

Hello lucile !
Thank you so much ! We're all eager to hear from Betty !

Sorry for having let you down, but I received Betty's mail just an hour ago. She's been in Cairns for three days, which she enjoys a lot. She plans to stay in this city untill Thursday, then she will go near the Fidji Islands. I wonder whether she'll ever come back to France ! I think she'll come back as soon as the summer ends over there. She mentionned an island called Rarotonga, where she's to meet friends and go camping for a few days on the beach. I wish I were with her !

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de annie, postée le 22-05-2006 à 15:50:10 (S | E)
Hello lucile,
Sorry I dropped you, but I received the mail from Betty only one hour ago.
She has been in Cairns for 3 days which has very much been enjoying her.
She intends to stay in this town until Thursday then she’ll go near the Fidji Islands.
I wonder if she’ll go back in France a day! I think she’ll come back as soon as the summer finishes over there. She talked to me about an island called Rarotonga, where she must find some friends again to camp a few days on the beach. If only I could be with her !
See you soon

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de coco02, postée le 23-05-2006 à 13:00:28 (S | E)
bonjour Lucile,

Sorry if I let you down,but I got an email from Betty just one hour ago. She is in Cairns for three days which she is enjoying. She intends to stay in this town until Thursday then fly towards Fiji Islands.I ask myself if she will come back to France one day ! I think she will come back as soon as Summer ends over there.She told me about an island called Rarotonga, where she should meet friends and go camping on the beach during some days. If only I could be with her!

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de lucile83, postée le 23-05-2006 à 15:20:37 (S | E)
Hello,

et de suivre les aventures de Betty; elle a encore suffisamment d'argent et peut se déplacer facilement en avion; je crois que la seule chose qui la fera rentrer est l'approche de l'hiver, mais il fait encore beau, et elle en profite

Voici ma proposition :

Sorry for letting you down, but I just received the mail from Betty an hour ago. She has been staying in Cairns for 3 days which she’s enjoying a lot. She’s planning to stay in that city until next Thursday then she’ll go nearby Fiji Islands. I wonder whether she will come back to France some day ! I think she will come back as soon as summer is ended over there. She told me about an island called Rarotonga, where she is to meet friends to go camping for a few days on the beach. I wish I could be with her !

See you soon

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 23-05-2006 à 16:49:49 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

pour ces petites aventures de Betty.

J'aurais une question, quelle est la différence (s'il y en a une) entre "someday" et "some day"?

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de mlemine, postée le 23-05-2006 à 16:57:46 (S | E)
Sorry have let you fall, but I have received Betty’s e-mail only one hour ago. She’s enjoying Cairns since three days. She wants to stay there as far as Thursday then she will go near the Fiji Islands, I wonder whether if she would return In France sooner or later! I think she will come back as soon as the summer has been over there, she was told me about one island Rarotonga called; where she ought to meet some guys to picnic sometime in a beach .if only I might to be with her.

Réponse: Suite/voyage/traduction de lucile83, postée le 23-05-2006 à 17:02:49 (S | E)
Hello,
A mon avis il n'y a pas de différence.
See you

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux