Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

Betty's back/ Traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 03-07-2006 à 17:16:19 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
Un peu de nouvelles de notre chère Betty !!!!!
Correction par mp............
See you soon

Betty ne m’avait pas encore dit qu’elle était rentrée. Elle me l’a dit hier. Son retour a été mouvementé car elle a manqué son avion et a dû prendre le suivant qui partait 4 heures après. Une fois que son avion eut atterri elle s’est rendu compte que ses bagages avaient été égarés, et elle ne les a récupérés que 5 heures plus tard. Comme elle s’était trompée de date pour la réservation de sa chambre à l’hôtel, elle a dû patienter encore 4 heures pour aller prendre une douche et dormir. Mais tout va bien.

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de nanette33, postée le 03-07-2006 à 19:05:15 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Betty hadn't yet told me that she had come back. She told me it yesterday. Her return was eventful because she missed her flight and had to take the following one which left 4 hours later. When her plane had landed, she realized that her luggage had been misled and she got them back only 5 hours later. As she had make a mistake in the date for the booking of her room at the hotel, she had to wait another 4 hours to have a shower and to sleep. But everything is all right.

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de mp27, postée le 03-07-2006 à 19:52:50 (S | E)
Hello lucile83!

Betty hadn't told me she was back yet – she told me yesterday.
Her journey back was a bit hectic for she missed her flight and she had to take the following one leaving four hours later. Once the plane had landed, she realised her luggage had been mislaid and she only got it back five hours later. As she'd got mixed up with the date for the booking of her room at the hotel, she had to wait again for another four hours to have a shower and to go to sleep.
But everything is fine!

Indeed, Betty... but, what are you doing now? Having a rest? Starting to plan anything?

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de bridg, postée le 03-07-2006 à 21:14:33 (S | E)

Betty hadn't told me she was back yet. She told me so yesterday. Her coming back was eventful because she missed her plane and had to take the next one four hours later. Once her plane had landed she realized that her luggage had been mislaid and she got them back five hours later. As she had mixed the booking date of her room up at the hotel, she had to wait again four hours long to have a shower and to go to bed, but it's OK now.

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 04-07-2006 08:17

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de steeve34, postée le 03-07-2006 à 21:32:32 (S | E)
Hello lucile,

Betty hadn't told me yet she had come back. She only told me yesterday. Her journey back was eventful because she missed her plane and she has had to catch the next one which was to take off four hours afterwards.
Once her plane had landed she realised that her luggage had been mislaid and she had only got it back five hours later.
As there was a mix-up over the reservation of her room at the hotel she was made to wait four hours before having a shower and going to bed.
All is well now.

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de bobine, postée le 04-07-2006 à 10:12:35 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Betty hadn't told me yet that she was back. She told me that yesterday. Her comeback was eventful because she missed her flight and she had to take the following which left four hours after. Once her plane had landed she realized that her luggage had been mislaid and she got it back only five hours later.As she had made a mistake about the date for the booking of her room in the hotel, she had to wait another 4 hours to have a shower and go to sleep. But everything is well.

Poor Betty

-------------------
Modifié par bobine le 04-07-2006 14:23

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de coferam, postée le 04-07-2006 à 17:26:49 (S | E)

Bonjour Lucile

As yet Betty had not said to me that she was come back. She said it to me yesterday. Her return was bustling because she missed her plane and must have taken the following one which left 4 hours later. When her plane had landed she realized that her luggage had been mislaid. And she recovered them only 5 hours later. As she had
made a mistake about date for the booking of her room in the hotel, she had to wait another 4 hours to go to take a shower and to sleep. But all is well.

Et Merci pour la situation de Betty qui, heureusement ( !), n’arrive qu’aux autres !

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de sibelius, postée le 04-07-2006 à 18:24:50 (S | E)
Hello,

I don't still know Betty' stories yet ....

Betty hadn't told me yet she was coming back. She told me it yesterday. Her return was a disaster because she missed her plane and had to take the following one which left 4 hours later.
Once her plane had landed she realized that her luggage had been lost, and she got back it only 5 hours later.
As she had made a mistake about date for the booking of her room at the hotel, she had to wait another 4 hours to have a shower and go to bed.
But everithing is ok now.

for this translation

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 05-07-2006 08:10

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de sandrineg, postée le 04-07-2006 à 23:52:36 (S | E)

Betty hadn't told me that she was back yet. She told me it yesterday. Her return was bustling because she missed her flight and had to get the next one which left 4 hours later. As soon as her plane had landed, she realized that her luggage had been lost and she only got it back 5 hours later . As she had been in a mist in the date for the booking of her room at the hotel, she had to wait again 4 hours to take a shower and to go to sleep.
But everything is all right.

Bye

Sandrine

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de zodiac97500, postée le 05-07-2006 à 13:25:22 (S | E)

Bonjour

Betty hadn't told me yet at what time she came back . She told me yesterday . Her coming back was bustling because she missed her flight and she had to take the next one which was leaving four hours later . Once her plane landed, she realized that her luggage had been mislaid,and she couldn't picked them back up before five hours later. As she mixed her up with the date of the resevation of the hotel room, she had to wait it out an other four hours to take a shower and sleep . But everything is allright .

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de booboz97, postée le 06-07-2006 à 13:39:02 (S | E)
Hi lucile
Here's my try:

Betty had not told me yet that she was back. She said it to me yesterday. Her coming back has been eventful for she missed her plane and had to take the next plane which was to leave 4 hours later. Once her plane had landed she realized her luggage had been lost, and she took them back only five hours later. As she got the date for the booking of her room at the hotel wrong, she had to wait another four hours to have a shower and sleep. But it’s all right now.

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de annie, postée le 06-07-2006 à 15:18:42 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

Betty hadn’t yet told me she went home. She told me it yesterday.Her come back was eventful because she missed her plane and she had to take the next one which took off 4 hours later.As soon as her plane landed she realized her luggage had been lost and she only recovered them 5 hours later. As she had been mistaken date for the reservation of her hotel room, she had still to wait 4 hours to have a shower and to sleep. But everything’s fine.

See you soon

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de stefke, postée le 06-07-2006 à 19:41:59 (S | E)
Hello Lucile and thanks a lot for giving us some news of from Betty and above all, some practice for our English which needs it a lot!

Betty hadn't told me that she was back yet. She told me yesterday. Her come-back has been bustling. She missed her plane et had to take the next one which took of 4 hours later. Once her plane had landed, it dawned to her that she'd lost her luggage. She had them back 5 hours later. Since she had mistaken of date when she had booked her room, she had to wait for four more hours before having a shower and going to bed. But everything's fine!
-------------------
Modifié par stefke le 06-07-2006 19:43
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-07-2006 08:48

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de kalimera, postée le 07-07-2006 à 12:33:15 (S | E)
Hello Lucile83,

Betty hadn't yet told me yet that she had come back. She told me that yesterday.
Her return was eventful because she missed her plane and she had to take the next one which left four hours later.
After her plane had landed, she noticed that her luggage had been lost, and she only got it five hours later.
As she had made a mistake on the booking dates when she booked asked for a room at the hotel, she had to wait four hours more before having a shower and sleeping. But all everything is allright.

merci Luile83!!!!!!
-------------------
Modifié par kalimera le 07-07-2006 16:22

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de felin, postée le 08-07-2006 à 23:31:12 (S | E)
Bonsoir Lucile

Betty hadn’t told me she was back yet. She told me yesterday. Her return was eventful because she missed her flight and had to take the following one leaving four hours later. Once the plane had landed, she realised her luggage had been mislaid, and she only got it back five hours later. As she got the wrong date for the booking of her room at the hotel, she had to wait again four hours to have a shower and go to sleep. But everything is fine.

-------------------
Modifié par felin le 10-07-2006 13:33

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de masselotte, postée le 09-07-2006 à 11:19:53 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83

Betty hasn't told me she came back yet. She told me that yesterday. her homerun was bustling because she missed her plane, and had to take the next plane four hours later . once her plane had landed, she realized her luggages had been mislaid, and she reclaimed its five hours later. As an error had been done for the reservation of her room in the hotel, she had to wait again four hours to have a shower and go to sleep . But all is ok now.

merci lucile83

-------------------
Modifié par masselotte le 09-07-2006 15:19

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de nick27, postée le 09-07-2006 à 11:40:04 (S | E)
Hello !

Glad to hear news from Betty

Betty hadn't told me yet that she got back. She told me yesterday. Her turning back was colorful because she missed her plane and then had to take the next one which left 4 hours after. Once her plane had landed, she realized her luggages got lost, and she got them back 5 hours later. As she was mistaken when she checked in at the hotel, once again she had been to wait for 4 hours to go showering and sleeping. But everything's alright now.

See you

-------------------
Modifié par nick27 le 10-07-2006 16:28

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de coco02, postée le 10-07-2006 à 13:30:36 (S | E)
hello Lucile,

Betty hadn’t told me yet that she was back. She told me yesterday. Her coming back was busting because she missed her plane and had to take the next one which was taking off four hours later.
As soon as her plane was landing, she realized that her luggage were lost, and she reclaimed them five hours later. As she was mistaken in the date of her hotel room reservation, she had to wait four hours again so as to take a shower and sleep. But everything’s o.k.

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 11-07-2006 à 04:59:41 (S | E)
Coucou Lucile

S'il n'est pas trop tard pour repondre je me lance, je peux me liberer 15 minutes les enfants viennent d'aller se coucher
Et j'ai bien besoin de bosser un max mon Anglais

Betty didn't tell me she was back yet. She told me yesterday. Her journey back was eventful (is there another word? I admit I picked it up in the dictionnary because I didn't know how to say) because she missed her plane and had to take the next one leaving four hours later. Once her plane landed, she realized her luggage had been mislaid and she got it back only five hours later. As she got confused with the date for the booking of her room at the hotel, she had to wait again for four hours to shower (I know that is grammatically incorrect but here they all say "did you shower?, I'm gonna shower...") and to sleep. But everything's doing well.

Thank you

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de lucile83, postée le 12-07-2006 à 15:25:43 (S | E)
Hello,
et à toutes et tous !!!
Voici ma proposition :
Betty hadn’t told me yet she had come back home. She told me so yesterday. Her trip back was bustling because she missed her plane and had to take the next one leaving 4 hours later. Once her plane had landed she realized her luggage had been lost, and she got it back only 5 hours later. As she had got the wrong date for booking a room at her hotel, she had to wait again for 4 hours before having a shower and going to sleep. But well then everything is all right.

See you soon

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de dial, postée le 13-07-2006 à 15:43:19 (S | E)
hello,
c'est la premiére fois que je participe et je vais tenter ma chance sur le retour de Betty,
Betty had not told me that she was back yet.
She told me yesterday.
Her back was animated because she missed her flight and she had to take the following one wich left four hours later. When her plane landed she realized that its luggages were lost so she got them back only five hours later.As she was mistaken in booking date of its hotel room,she had to wait for four hours again to take a bath and having rest.
But now everything is ok.

Réponse: Betty's back/ Traduction de akristi, postée le 14-07-2006 à 17:07:21 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,
Here is my proposition:
Betty had not yet tell me that she had come back. She told it to me yesterday .
Her return was animated because she missed her plane and had to take the following which left 4 hours after. Once its plane had landed she realised that her luggage had been misled, and she can't recovered them only 5 hours later. As she had make mistake in the date for the reservation of her hotel's room, she must have patience 4 more hours to go to take a shower and to sleep. But everything is all right
It's my first time.
Thanks
Best Wishes

CLIQUEZ ICI POUR REPONDRE A CE SUJET

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux